Best guild emblem competition

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces start of new “Guild Emblem” competition.

As you know, in the nearest update of Warspear Online 3.5 we are planning to add Guilds to the game. Except just the name, every guild should have memorable sign – emblem, coat of arms, which must be recognizeable by everyone: by your friends and especially by your enemies.To read more about guild emblems, follow the link - coat of arms

In this competition we offer you to create emblem of your guild or show us existing one with a description what it means.

Entry form:

1. Name of the guild

2. Image

3. Description

Terms and conditions:

1. Emblem, coat of arms could be created on your own (you could draw it, make it on your own, etc) or made it with help of graphic editors.

2. You could make emblem for your real guild. Or guild could be non-existent now or ever existed and could be invented just for the competition. Who knows, maybe your idea will be well accepted by other players and you will find new guild partners?

3. It is prohibited to use images (pictures from any sources) without editing. You are allowed to use any graphic editors.

4. To participate in this competition, you should create thread right here -http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=89.0

Example:

Guild “Good Ol' Times

Опубликованное фото

Picture simbolizes protection and power. We are united and we are strong. Old rusty shield tells about all battles that we had.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Dates:

From March 12 till April 3rd. Winners will be announced on 3rd of April

We wish a good luck to all participants!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND company.

:mega_shok: im remaking Born2Kill's emblem  :yahoo:

question...

can more than 1 player submit a diff emblem (design) for the same clan?

:unknw:

• Developer

can more than 1 player submit a diff emblem (design) for the same clan?

[/b][/font][/color] :unknw:

Yeap.

Kaizen member, create your own kaizen clan emblem.. when u win 1,2,3, u will get prize from aigrand and i will add extra miracle coin 2000mc-3000mc personally to you. and i will be officially kaizen clan emblem.

Hm, I join again to the contest  :clapping:

weweweeewwwww that´s will be fun and awesome i will make a great emblem for  abc clan but we dont have a official name need think the name guys!!!

Kaizen member, create your own kaizen clan emblem.. when u win 1,2,3, u will get prize from aigrand and i will add extra miracle coin 2000mc-3000mc personally to you. and i will be officially kaizen clan emblem.

Yea bro im installing photoshop now.... wish me some luck xD

Yea bro im installing photoshop now.... wish me some luck xD

i remember long long  time ago  u was on ours clan abc and now  you become kaizen!!!!  ;D

i remember long long  time ago  u was on ours clan abc and now  you become kaizen!!!!  ;D

Ohhhh so now u recognizd me ?:!

1 guild = 1 logo or 1 member = 1 logo?

1 guild = 1 logo or 1 member = 1 logo?

1 member = 1 logo

You can also create a logo for a non existing clan ;)

1 member = 1 logo

You can also create a logo for a non existing clan ;)

oh y i dont see tq  :bad:

I believe that everyone have their right to choose thier path, if he choose kaizen, we will open our big clan door and greet him,

question , we can use photos of everything or is necessary being  shields  :unknw:

no, of course not, more creativity and more fresh ideas are welcome.

Animals, weapons, mysthical symbols, plants, everything is at your disposal!