Beware With Hot Girl :D

Luvis

Penguin slave army sounds cool

But, if you need an army to clean your house.... STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!  :cray:

Jim gonna clean the house, get us drinks, cook et cetera while me and Poley party  ;D O:-)

I mean, Jim and Roley if he accepts  ;D

Penguin suit like a butler!

You should join em, Pain!!

Different countries..... :'(  I'd love to join u guys too!!!! Cheer!!!! hehehe :lol: :drinks:

GERMANY? A very distant country from my country!!! Well...... I wonder if Germany has snow for penguins like u guys ;D

Who needs penguins? We have Poley  ;) ;D

There can only be one.. penguin

Too many cooks spoil the broth!

Trying to find other penguins coz i dont want to share you with Poley  :give_rose: :blush:

Trying to find other penguins coz i dont want to share you with Poley  :give_rose: :blush:

xD sis u think 2 or 3 penguins will be enough ? Cant wait to ring the bell and jimbo and Roland walking like penguins to us and asking : quak quak gio quakquak kathi ur wishes?"

Me and gio partying allday in the sun :D

xD sis u think 2 or 3 penguins will be enough ? Cant wait to ring the bell and jimbo and Roland walking like penguins to us and asking : quak quak gio quakquak kathi ur wishes?"

Me and gio partying allday in the sun :D

Bahahaha would be epic  :rofl:

Again, i support this idea :[

XD do penguins quack? Ahahaha

r0land is keeping quiet XD

I think hes scared now  ;D ;D

And loool was just thinking about it hahaha

I dont really care if you quack or not, as long as you feed this fat belly and cheeks :blush:

I Couldnt help myself.. i had to add this  :blush: :give_rose:

Quack quack, this topic is also so funny  ;D ;D

Better choose another sound, sis!

40049_.jpg

40053_.png

Hey, guys, are you planning something big with all that penguin thing? :)

I've got 99 penguins (and Mumble ain't one)!

Опубликованное фото

Haha u dont know what me and gio have in mind mr :D

Put u and jimmy into penguin costumes while me and ladygi lying on terrasse drinking havannas and cuba-libres ,little hint penguin butlers :D

This is too extreme :shok:

r0lad trollerrr lol :lol: :lol:

Agree, a BD girl with purple evening dress helped me a lot. LVL 17, I was just 12, And after a while she wanted to trade account. I doubted her but greed reigned me. After a long chat I gave her username and password and my account was hijacked. I quickly recovered my account and found empty bag and null friendlist. Thanks my gears were good. I was about to use all word I knew but suddenly, she said, duck you are a proffesional hacker. So much good for me, I bluffed your account is mine now, I can hack yours too, black mailed around 30K. Finally she is lost and gone. She was noob at networking, she might not know about account recovery. So girls should not mess up with smart boys either :D

Not that big  :shok:

Haha u dont know what me and gio have in mind mr :D

Put u and jimmy into penguin costumes while me and ladygi lying on terrasse drinking havannas and cuba-libres ,little hint penguin butlers :D

Dont forget the Jack and snacks  8)

Agree, a BD girl with purple evening dress helped me a lot. LVL 17, I was just 12, And after a while she wanted to trade account. I doubted her but greed reigned me. After a long chat I gave her username and password and my account was hijacked. I quickly recovered my account and found empty bag and null friendlist. Thanks my gears were good. I was about to use all word I knew but suddenly, she said, ♥♥♥♥ you are a proffesional hacker. So much good for me, I bluffed your account is mine now, I can hack yours too, black mailed around 30K. Finally she is lost and gone. She was noob at networking, she might not know about account recovery. So girls should not mess up with smart boys either :D

I love purple dress  :cray:

Oh my it seems  I just had a dirty thought  :blush:

You always have dirty thoughts coz thats what perverts do. ::)

I was talking about the plan  :aggressive:

lol, i decided to create a female shaman character on us sapphire, Bought myself black kitty costume, hair color and changed it to blonde, and got myself a new hair cut and did a few quests in t1..

then out of a sudden a random dude adds me and pms me; "plz go to me, plz, lets sex together, plz, sexxxxx, follow meee,"

i was like, Wtf? :crazy: 

hm.. what if there are 86 year old pedo men playing as female chars on ws pretending to be females, dating young teenage boys? ._.

oh god.. ._.

lol, i decided to create a female shaman character on us sapphire, Bought myself black kitty costume, hair color and changed it to blonde, and got myself a new hair cut and did a few quests in t1..

then out of a sudden a random dude adds me and pms me; "plz go to me, plz, lets sex together, plz, sexxxxx, follow meee,"

hm.. what if there are 86 year old pedo men playing as female chars on ws pretending to be females, dating young teenage boys? ._.

oh god.. ._.

One of the most interesting story i ever heard.... ;D

oh god.. ._.

Some people are really really sick

oh god.. ._.

Bahahaha

Everytime those pervs pms, i remember this song, very very very very bad one... but well, video is funny  ;D

Sounds like my gay uncle Robert  :)

:shok: 

Aye, I do not dare deny, The evil witch inside, it's right here it's controlling my mind.

And Why, Do I deserve to die? Dominated by, wicked ♥♥♥♥♥ that's locked up inside.

And I am sorry I cant believe, by evidence that  I see, that's there's no hope left for me.

It's betrayal. Just betrayal.

Aye, I do not dare deny, The evil witch inside, it's right here it's controlling my mind.

And Why, Do I deserve to die? Dominated by, wicked ♥♥♥♥♥ that's locked up inside.

And I am sorry I cant believe, by evidence that  I see, that's there's no hope left for me.

CUTE GIRLS aren't Evil witch  :blush:

Is it korn or something? lol

Yup it's korn- evolution, and I evoluted some lines in lyrics. I love both korn and p@}-- . And luvis cute girls are like medicines, use them before it expire:D

Yup it's korn- evolution, and I evoluted some lines in lyrics. I love both korn and p@}-- . And luvis cute girls are like medicines, use them before it expire:D

Looool! Wait... hey!!!!!

Not cool, man!!!!  :aggressive: