Beware With Hot Girl :D

Luvis

Poley is the same man she told me.  :bad:

Princess? only if the Shrek.

jelous jelly jellyfish here :D and what do i see :D a "BR pro player " muhahah :D :clapping:

jelous jelly jellyfish here :D and what do i see :D a "BR pro player " muhahah :D :clapping:

I never understand sorry im kinda new to "internet slang" but what are jelly jellyfishes?

I never understand sorry im kinda new to "internet slang" but what are jelly jellyfishes?

Only me and ladygi using the sentence "jelous jelly jellyfishes evrrywhere= jelous ppl everywhere" :D

Actually Justforu isnt bad looking at all did she quit or just hiding  ;D

she gets on rarely, log on sometimes to pm me, i love that girl  ;D

and stfu merc she's real. i think she's from croatia.

Attack of the serious bunny killer. This topic is funny  ;D

It's funny like damnn !  :lol:  but in somepart' it had some truth stuff  like guy use character' like girl cuz they know boy's are too "Handsome" in this game and they will help asap!!

The other fact' is that i know some real girl's that use boys to move up in lvl & to be more "pro"

It's funny like damnn !  :lol:  but in somepart' it had some truth stuff  like guy use character' like girl cuz they know boy's are too "Handsome" in this game and they will help asap!!

The other fact' is that i know some real girl's that use boys to move up in lvl & to be more "pro"

:blush: Actually Tuby I have more story about girl in Warspear than this...I even date one before....But I can't tell ya....Coz its a secret :blush:

Chatting with girl is my hobbies... ;D

:blush: Actually Tuby I have more story about girl in Warspear than this...I even date one before....But I can't tell ya....Coz its a secret :blush:

Chatting with girl is my hobbies... ;D

:shok: a hobby ?? wow !  :lol:  nice to know !  :rofl:

it is RPG online game,guys.it is common everywhere like games in dota,tibiame and others peoples pretend to be girls too.

And as girl playing RPG world is normal and there are many.some I know them in real.

I think everything here is for having fun and enjoying the adventure world.It's not like dating zone seeking opposite sex for some low chat,only fags who do that.but decent relationships is possible if two people are fallen for each other.

As far only i know warspear is one of best mobile game and i m having fun.

it is RPG online game,guys.it is common everywhere like games in dota,tibiame and others peoples pretend to be girls too.

And as girl playing RPG world is normal and there are many.some I know them in real.

I think everything here is for having fun and enjoying the adventure world.It's not like dating zone seeking opposite sex for some low chat,only fags who do that.but decent relationships is possible if two people are fallen for each other.

As far only i know warspear is one of best mobile game and i m having fun.

What's so funny?

Yes indeed I see what you mean

it's 5 year old joke which we used to make fun in nursery days.

idk what kind of person you are.It is upto you how you think.lol

it's 5 year old joke which we used to make fun in nursery days.

idk what kind of person you are.It is upto you how you think.lol

I took that comment in the most offensive way possible

lol NOPE NOPE  ;D

Hehe, Luvis!!! Just saw ur post tonight!!!! :shok:  Well, I play 2 girls chars too, and they're beautiful!!! :blush:  Some noobs pm me that they want to marry me cuz I use the Wedding Dress. What should I do? :facepalm: :drinks:

Roley and Poley  :give_rose:

I love this dev so much, and his posts makes me LOL so hard  ;D ;D

Sissy: Jelly jellyfishes everywhere!!! I am abit jelly  :blush:

We should get Roley a penguin costume too, and he could help Jim cleaning the house!

I support this idea  :good:

Roley and Poley  :give_rose:

I love this dev so much, and his posts makes me LOL so hard  ;D ;D

Sissy: Jelly jellyfishes everywhere!!! I am abit jelly  :blush:

We should get Roley a penguin costume too, and he could help Jim cleaning the house!

I support this idea  :good:

ahahahaha u mean get roland a penguin suite too :D? so he and jimbo are our penguin slave army  :clapping: :clapping: xD

ahahahaha u mean get roland a penguin suite too :D? so he and jimbo are our penguin slave army  :clapping: :clapping: xD

What are you guys talking about? :wacko:  I don't understand!!!  :lol: hehehe

Penguin slave army sounds cool

But, if you need an army to clean your house.... STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!  :cray:

What are you guys talking about? :wacko:  I don't understand!!!  :lol: hehehe

Jim gonna clean the house, get us drinks, cook et cetera while me and Poley party  ;D O:-)

I mean, Jim and Roley if he accepts  ;D

Penguin suit like a butler!

You should join em, Pain!!

Penguin slave army sounds cool

But, if you need an army to clean your house.... STAY AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!  :cray:

Jim gonna clean the house, get us drinks, cook et cetera while me and Poley party  ;D O:-)

I mean, Jim and Roley if he accepts  ;D

Penguin suit like a butler!

You should join em, Pain!!

Jim is kaworu?