Bug in 3.4.4 update on market.. Da big 0 O.o

lallouss

hey snorlax theres a bug in the trade market i know its not much but its still a bug need fixing... :crazy: The bug is.. When i try to put something on market and i try to delete the price box it wont erase all... A '0' will stay in the amount box and wont erase until i put another number next to it than erase it :wacko: i dont know if its a bug or a new technique u put after update but its really irritating that 0 its making my mind go 0 0 0 0 o.O :tease: would be great if u check it Опубликованное фото ty :blush:

• Developer

hey snorlax theres a bug in the trade market i know its not much but its still a bug need fixing... :crazy: The bug is.. When i try to put something on market and i try to delete the price box it wont erase all... A '0' will stay in the amount box and wont erase until i put another number next to it than erase it :wacko: i dont know if its a bug or a new technique u put after update but its really irritating that 0 its making my mind go 0 0 0 0 o.O :tease: would be great if u check it Опубликованное фото ty :blush:

Hello.

Please, clarify, which kind of device are you using?

• Developer

I am using an Android HTC Desire Z. The "0" in Market keeps coming. Like he said, it is probaly a buggie  ;D

So, basically, while you entering amount you still see 0 at that section? And after confirming does it changing?

So, basically, while you entering amount you still see 0 at that section? And after confirming does it changing?

im using nokia c7 symbian.. Ok here is wht happens its abit hard to understand i know xD i open market i click to add something on market i click the item than an automatic average price will appear after few seconds if i try to delete it all a 0 will appear after deleting or if i try to click before the average price appear, the 0 will appear instead and i cant delete it until i put a number next to it and delete the 0 xD its complicated i know but if u want go try it :) its a new bug the 0 wasnt appearing before update ty for yr time peace xD

Yes. Example, You go to the market, and you put something in it. First you always see the recommand amount of how much you can sell it, but you don't want that price you want "higher or lower". You go stand in the end and press "Backspace". After that the "0" still is there. You need to move with the cursur and then press "Backspace" again then u can put your own amount. + I can't typ there anymore lol just noticed  :crazy: I can typ in chat, but can't put any numbers in market.