Norlant Swamps reward

apreila

:yahoo: i did try to search same existing post but  :yahoo: it found nothing so i feel to create new :yahoo:

What i do wrong? At kotaravva quests i getting only norlant crystals and scrolls but not equipments. Done many quests, used a many game hours, used a many potions, arena tickets, while waiting sometimes, many repair scrolls, and still not got equipment. What i do wrong?

Can this Norlant swamps be "other way for player to get good equipment by quests"? I see not. Not even got something useful for my character. I see in trade chat some people selling equipments from swamp norlant, medalions of inward power, berengar sets, divine def sets, violent sets, wanderers equips, rings, weapons, but i still getting only bad rewards. But i must say that at Zeneth Haf i getting not bad reward from towers of vrangis and houses quest, and nasty frogls good reward and collumns too, aqueducts good too (silver bar, gold bar, simple armor,(can be sold for 200+ gold :give_rose: and 15 lvl blue equips as can be gotten from animated armors) thanks.

Can you please, make sure player will got good equipment at one of quests in day? As "Ravva kisses" or Towers of Vrangis"? please, dont add it to hydra, it cant be completed when eniemy traps you at hydra and instant kill when u only appear at area.

And please, longe time of mobs to stay alive (frogl, wyevern and nxt) of quest "Norlant Aqueducts" because i cant be in time and get even close to mob, that holding crystal, to take it from it, mob dissapear, so i have only back with no help to mechanic. Please, i like this quest too.

I done quest all days and no Get itens nices only bads  :facepalm:

Maybe one good item in week? Please :crazy:

Composite bow of sudden doom just saw at selling 2 million, hauberk of divine defence 900k, medalion of inward power i bought 150k and saw many selling 100k+ at trade chat :crazy: carved signet of zealots 25-30k awwww, where we going :search:

Dont delete or close Norlant swamps, i like it, fastest way to lvl up, interesting quests, alternative ways to complete, ( i love quest "TOWERS OF VRANGIS", "NASTY FROGLS", "VOW COLLUMNS", "NORLANT TREASURE HOUSES", "RAVVA KISSES", "CAPTIVES", "ISLAND OF LSOT SOULS" "DIDERICH GREEDY SILVER", "CAPTURED SHAMANS") wow hehe many and many i do,  and i can get 2k gold each day from it easly by selling potions and silver bar from quests reward, but make sure please player can get one good item each week or season?

Respect, your custumer.

Maybe one good item in week? Please :crazy:

Composite bow of sudden doom just saw at selling 2 million, hauberk of divine defence 900k, medalion of inward power i bought 150k and saw many selling 100k+ at trade chat :crazy: carved signet of zealots 25-30k awwww, where we going :search:

Dont delete or close Norlant swamps, i like it, fastest way to lvl up, interesting quests, alternative ways to complete, ( i love quest "TOWERS OF VRANGIS", "NASTY FROGLS", "VOW COLLUMNS", "NORLANT TREASURE HOUSES", "RAVVA KISSES", "CAPTIVES", "ISLAND OF LSOT SOULS" "DIDERICH GREEDY SILVER", "CAPTURED SHAMANS") wow hehe many and many i do,  and i can get 2k gold each day from it easly by selling potions and silver bar from quests reward, but make sure please player can get one good item each week or season?

Respect, your custumer.

"medalion of inward power i bought 150k"- i bought it for 22k  :wacko:

:yahoo: :good: :)  THANKS, Developers. After your help :good: , i finally got good drop! I has received reward of quest "Towers of Vrangis" a [Firm Mail gloves] 13 purple colored full stated gloves, and enchanted it, and sold to dealer for 8888 gold! Bought signs and got succesful amplification from +4 of my belt to +5!

Thanks, again, thanks :crazy: .

:yahoo: By the way, I finally done all yellow quests at Norlant Swamps, only blue now :) . And i got many good other rewards yesterday  :yahoo:  as {Gold Bar] and equipments 15 lvl and even [ Good Signet] (forgot to tell that i got it too) :good: , solf for 4444 gold at dealer :) . I feel i am rich and happy :yahoo: , + today signs at discount :yahoo: . And got succesful + of weapon :yahoo: . I very happy. Thanks omg :yahoo: .

this girl is mega happy xD

its not girl, but man. lets, see gender in his profile.

Hear this:

I have done Norlant Swamp quests for 2 months straight, everyday. I did Captive, Ravva's Kisses, Hunt for Hydra, all these big quests that give you a chance to get some pretty good equipment. But what do I get for 2 months straight? Damn crystals, runes, pots and scrolls. NEVER have I gotten anything good. It's starting to really annoy me. And don't suggest hunting because I played this game over a year now and got a stupid lvl 13 cape once. For some apparent reason I have extreme bad luck at getting good things while my friend has these "luck pockets" where he'll get few really good equipment. He's bound to get around 5 items each month that'll get him good cash. Luck system SUCKS.

Norlant swamps is awesome! Even though I never get anything good for reward I still keep going there for plenty of experience (and gold for my poor characters :blush: ). Also Norlant swamps has an epic storyline and history!

starting bored at norlant  :facepalm:

just doin it sometime,cause almost 4 month,i just get norlant rune norlant crystal :facepalm:

i chose 4 always on my bd and 3 on my druid

first time i play norlant i get doom on my druid and 3 good item for my bd

but now its just bullshit...i just wan divine defence armor

btw..ppl with mcoins has more chance to get good item?

i see many rich ppl play norlant and he always get good item :bad:

starting bored at norlant  :facepalm:

just doin it sometime,cause almost 4 month,i just get norlant rune norlant crystal :facepalm:

i chose 4 always on my bd and 3 on my druid

first time i play norlant i get doom on my druid and 3 good item for my bd

but now its just bullshit...i just wan divine defence armor

btw..ppl with mcoins has more chance to get good item?

i see many rich ppl play norlant and he always get good item :bad:

No people who buy mcoins dont have higher chanse to get good items from swamp,everyones has i think 3% of good item  :facepalm:

• 1 year later...