My humble suggestion <3

Darksoul II

So, do you guys agree with my humble suggestion?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. So, do you guys agree with my humble suggestion?

• Ya, oh ya :)
    • Computer says no :(

Dear developers,admins and forum users,

As you already know, the hotkey bars are very small and annoying, and we all know what happens if we happen to accidentaly click an empty slot. :give_rose: 

So i humbly sugges you guys to remove that popup thing because it is RUINING my battles :facepalm:  this was not needed at all, yet you guys added it. Please remove it or give us an option to disable it.

Sincerely,

Somebody that you used to know

39781_.jpg

Add an option to remove it or not and other pop up/unwanted things like the " not enough mana " shit.

At the moment the best way to fix this is to put items you'd rarely have in bag in the empty hotkey

something like Ale or other food, swamp potions/scrolls, lv12-14 enchants from daily chest and etc

make sure you use/sell them all up first

Its not on the PC client ( unless it comes with the new client.. yes.. im still using the old one lmao ).

Really is getting disapointing with all the pop-ups.. only pop-up i have ever found useful and actually used is the arena tickets one.

I Would like to see pop-ups either removed or an option to disable.  :facepalm:  Turning more and more into a shop rather than an actual game with all the advertisements. Heck.. id pay Miracle coins just to remove them forever from my sight......

no need for an essey if usuall shit,devs didn't bother making hit key to cycle sets,add option to hide cape,..etc but they spent.time on such ashit,you think they remove it even if we showed all the ducking reasons why it is useless.and gave thousand solves as disable option and so on, but if they do listen,i agree with merc disable option, and reasons as shadow stated

• 3 weeks later...

Solution: place potion [gift]