Question and Answer

Melfice

Dear Devs i have few question i hope you ansver officialy.

1.You planning in future raise passive skill of Forsaken?

2.Any changes in high mana cost necromancer skills?(Nightmare 28mana,Ancient Seal 14mana)

3.When you repair Necro "HP BUG"? (cant full heal coz like i notice Hp Regen interupt Ancient seal HP effect/but hp for skills still drain)

4.And "minimize the game"BUG on Windows Mobile(screen on screen Blinking problem)

I Hope u answer soon  :blush:

Good Day  :give_rose:

I agree for most of the things; except the high energy costs. All classes need now a lot of energy per skill, not only a necro. Look at the ranger. A ranger has a lot less total energy than the necro but he needs around 20 energy per skill (scatter, dodge, trap). Activating blessing is even 23 energy! Ancient seal 14 energy is actually very low.

You compare the lowest with the highest.

You think a ranger is only shooting? A ranger is dead in no-time. It needs traps, scatter, dodges and of course blessing, otherwise it is meat in a second.

Bye the way; i'm a necro too ;)

Ok, compare it to a 'magic'-class; the druid.

Heal -> 15 energy

Barkskin -> 28 energy

Entangle -> 23 energy

I absolutely don't know what's so special about the necro energy costs.

Don't forget i agreed with you on the other points :)

I just looked it up. A necro lvl 10 has 183 total energy without enchants. A ranger lvl 17 has 140  ;D A druid lvl 20 has 220. Good to know too.

A lv18 priest can get 330+ mana (Mana rings, amulet, boots, belt, gloves, chest, helm, mana enc (Maybe crit) on chest, helm, and cloak+10% mana passive bonus.)

A lv18 priest can get 330+ mana (Mana rings, amulet, boots, belt, gloves, chest, helm, mana enc (Maybe crit) on chest, helm, and cloak+10% mana passive bonus.)

I my self can have +300 mana easlly without any miracle enchance

NVM... not sence talking about mana cost at start all cries now all are happy but not me,anyway ...NVM less words less wars and bl bla bla ... :facepalm:  i only angry about PVP necro with other class...nvm close topic...