what is the most IDIOTIC thing you have done ?

Don't you think it is on wrong thread? or you asking about Bd? ;D

the most IDIOTIC thing you have done on ur BD,my BD ---->  Askmehlp(lvl 10) has sold his +4 entire arena set    :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

the most idiotic thing i did is probably when i levelled my bd up to lvl 15 without going to the arena.. Its ridiculous. XD

But i think its not as idiotic as bypassing the warning and accidentally selling my book of oblivion. Jeez what a waste. Good thing i got one from the surprise chest ._.

For me it must be: I deleted all my old accs when I got bored to them. I would have now many great Legionner like accounts just beasting in low lvl arena with full lvl 9 equips... but no...  :'(

Most idiot thing i do - I sell 40pcs sign only 1 gold at dealer and no one wanna buy it  :facepalm:

Most idiot thing i do - I sell 40pcs sign only 1 gold at dealer and no one wanna buy it  :facepalm:

Come to us sapphire mc side and do the same again please? :3 I'd appreciate it. Just be sure to pm me before you do it, since i want to be the very first person to admire it's beauty :3 *heh-heh*

in the past when the two new faction hasnt created yet, im buying one hand sword from weapon shop for my BD which i must sold again because all of firstborn class cant use it at all, only barbarian can  :rofl:

• sold a falcon +7 :( [/size] by mistake as malfunction of my mouse for one click it takes two or three :crazy:
  • lost my scout gladius as amping without sign :cray:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...