Warspear Online: Best drawing competition!

Kuzmitch

you know what will be tomorrow..nothing

Middle mean in Ai-grind 31st of august

;O kuz said many times that in the middle of this week should be an update  :unknw: :unknw:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Patience guys,  They can't make a 100% accurate guess when the Updates will be, They're too busy Finding SMS provider for Miracle Coins around the Earth and don't Forget about all those bugs they fixed, ;D

Fake screenshots are acceptable too?

Why don't you just use macro to copy screenshots? They will be drawings then :D

should only be line drawings i think that show the true artistic nature of people we can all be creative with apps and pcs but thats not true art  well thats my opinion on here i know it means nothing but i just thought i would say it before it gets deleted  :drinks:

should only be line drawings i think that show the true artistic nature of people we can all be creative with apps and pcs but thats not true art  well thats my opinion on here i know it means nothing but i just thought i would say it before it gets deleted  :drinks:

WELL i used to be able to draw until i was paralyzed 4 years ago so ill use photoshop :good:

this is the first time i used photoshop so bare with it.

ALSO THIS IS NOT MY CONTEST SUBMITTED PIC

four different people pictures in one  :pleasantry:

Than read this

Dear players!

We begin the contest of best drawing, which runs until August 29. Winners will be announced on 31st.

Prizes:

• 1st place: 2000 Miracle Coins
  • 2nd place: 1500 Miracle Coin
  • 3rd place: 1000 Miracle Coins
  • Encouragement Prize: 500 Miracle Coins
Conditions of participation

In order to take part in the competition, you have to draw a picture, which relevant to Warspear Online world and create a new one the topic in the "Contests" board, which will include picture and it's description (if applicable). At the tender shall be allowed only one picture of one author.

Participate and win!

WELL i used to be able to draw until i was paralyzed 4 years ago so ill use photoshop :good:

this is the first time i used photoshop so bare with it.

ALSO THIS IS NOT MY CONTEST SUBMITTED PIC

wow sorry to hear that my friend but great pics all the same  ;) did you see my log in pic  :facepalm: :lol:

wow sorry to hear that my friend but great pics all the same  ;) did you see my log in pic  :facepalm: :lol:

Hahaha Noobspear owns  :rofl:

Yea I dont think its his Picture too. But If it is. Its 1st place.

It's still 1 week to submit works.

This picture is not for the contest i repeat not for the contest. N it is warspear related there are elfs druid n mc barbs n shamans n there are dragons all in warspear. Read the story

1 min on photoshop 8)

100% from my head :crazy:

title: no mans land,,its elf land :diablo:

give me the 1st price kuzmich :yahoo: :lol: :clapping: ;D :pleasantry:

3259_.jpg

Guest Astarta
Опубликованное фото

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...