Warspear Online: Best drawing competition!

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

We begin the contest of best drawing, which runs until August 29. Winners will be announced on 31st.

Prizes:

• 1st place: 2000 Miracle Coins
  • 2nd place: 1500 Miracle Coin
  • 3rd place: 1000 Miracle Coins
  • Encouragement Prize: 500 Miracle Coins
Conditions of participation

In order to take part in the competition, you have to draw a picture, which relevant to Warspear Online world and create a new one the topic in the "Contests" board, which will include picture and it's description (if applicable). At the tender shall be allowed only one picture of one author.

Participate and win!

Опубликованное фото

:lol:

Sure, draw elves) or dragon Garaan, or unicorn, or town Nadir-Sard. There are many variants without humans.

will just pencil shading do?

and what are we supposed to draw? like characters, enemies, players or anything related to the game?

Oh, this looks fun! Is it ok to have a friend help in real life? I can do something amazing with a friend, maybe. I recently convinced him to play Warspear though!

Hmmm... What kind of drawing it must be? digital or traditional? It can be vector art, pixel art or others? or even stock manipulation?  :unknw:

Hmmm... What kind of drawing it must be? digital or traditional? It can be vector art, pixel art or others? or even stock manipulation?  :unknw:

Whatever you like! Use your creativity!

Kuzmitch said that the kind of drawing doens't matter

Azebu better try pixel art :D Paint and mouse not the best choice to draw you know...

Yea, I drawn it in like 2 minutes on high dpi. I'll start drawing good one when i come home.

Oh... Edge is facing a strong competitor!

Kuzmitch I have a problem with posting my drawing here :sorry: .

I get this error :

adsız.bmp.

You cannot upload that type of file. The only allowed extensions are doc,gif,jpg,mpg,pdf,png,txt,zip.

Oh... Edge is facing a strong competitor!

WARNING Be prepared for images of violence and death.use discreation before viewing the following iconic artwork by Edge.

Опубликованное фото

WARNING Be prepared for images of violence and death.use discreation before viewing the following iconic artworks by Edge.

Опубликованное фото

Hehe! Nice drawing. If we can vote. Im voting for you! :drinks:

WARNING Be prepared for images of violence and death.use discreation before viewing the following iconic artwork by Edge.

Опубликованное фото

haha, you mistyped my name that it looks like yours and vice versa! XD

You, guys, made my day! Thank you! :)

But, seriously... Draw a picture, open new topik and we will see the results.

I cant post it :(

haha, you mistyped my name that it looks like yours and vice versa! XD

its hard to draw in mobile without stylus:D

Yes they should change the look of Berengar set for Druid and shaman pink to black :mega_shok:

Kuz said that is an official bug, and this would be changed on the middle of this week. (tomorrow?)

:)