New to forsaken

Sulla you think the highest level character I have is 14? :facepalm:

And no I didn't expect to win, all I did was provide substantial arguments against Oneechan because he claimed Druid were "#1 at pvp 1v1," which is not so much a fact but rather a biased opinion.

If I had gone apeshit you woulda seen a lot less factual claims and more cussing XD

Anyway think about this Oneechan, I COULD be as "bad" with Druid as Brdigo thinking I'm the best Druid there ever was, but I'm not. Remember there are always those that will be worse in your eyes. The only real difference between us that seems to have led us to this huge argument is our differences in playing style. You're a kiter and I'm a stander.

But I'm done with this conversation because I got nothing but blown up at when all I was trying to do was find out crap about from warlocks -.-

Sulla you think the highest level character I have is 14? :facepalm:

And no I didn't expect to win, all I did was provide substantial arguments against Oneechan because he claimed Druid were "#1 at pvp 1v1," which is not so much a fact but rather a biased opinion.

If I had gone apeshit you woulda seen a lot less factual claims and more cussing XD

Anyway think about this Oneechan, I COULD be as "bad" with Druid as Brdigo thinking I'm the best Druid there ever was, but I'm not. Remember there are always those that will be worse in your eyes. The only real difference between us that seems to have led us to this huge argument is our differences in playing style. You're a kiter and I'm a stander.

But I'm done with this conversation because I got nothing but blown up at when all I was trying to do was find out crap about from warlocks -.-

Well.

duck you, druids are best 1vs1 PvP classes. With kite they own all, ALL melee classes. With skill timing they own ALL magic classes. Do not deny that.

Druid #1 pro pvp class.

'nuff said.

Sorry for ruining your topic.

HUHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHHHHEHEHEHE.

:give_rose:

With kite they own all, ALL melee classes. With skill timing they own ALL magic classes. Do not deny that.

Fact. Evenly geared though, undergeared he may lose to some melees.

Druid #1 pro pvp class.

Could be one of the tops, but definitely does not lose to Rogues.

• 1 month later...

Warlock pvp,dk hunt and some pvp,necro hunt and pvp.Arena gear for pvp-resilience needed to reduce crit chance,and damage taken.Def gear for hunt.