New to forsaken

Ok so I'm new to the mc/forsaken and I watch a lot of posts about this side as well as chosen/firstborn and I've heard that warlocks can be the best money makers of this side. Anyone willing to start a new forsaken to kinda guide me through and help? Or just guide me through your replies on this forum? That'd be awesome, thanks anyone who responds.

:fool: :blush:

well.. on warlock you must grow up arrow of earkness and dark circle first..and at 20 you should have 5arrow 5 dark circle 5 fear..

Warlock is not a money making class bro.

It's actually the worst one considering it has low HP at mid lvls plus Fear rarely works on red ranked mobs ( bosses ) and Circle doesn't work on them at all meaning Warlock would die alot in swamps, although they are good tanks in Astral Labyrinth since they make it easier to reach bosses they would most likely be chosen to join and tank, if they got the right equipment.

Only thing Warlock is best at is PvP, the 2 full CCs says it all, plus those stagger machines

Well I've been reading on the guides and saw some posts saying lock was OP at pve (yellow bosses and below) because of the drain skill...but nobody specified what other skills you need along with drain...but I do trust your opinion more sange cause I've seen you post a lot of good things, so what's your opinion on best characters in mc/forsaken? 1 for pvp and other for pve?

Well this life draining skill is the 2nd skill, Life exhaust, it heals you 3 times depending on your damage making them one of the best range tankers cause they have their own self heal but a Necromancer would be more better than this in my opinion since they can heal themselves for a huge amount plus shield themself but the reason to why Warlock's are prefered is cause of Dark Circle, it's a full AoE stun, they can't attack or move, making it easier to travel through dungeons without worrying of dying or wasting time killing the adds.

Yellow ranked mobs don't really drop anything interesting and the ones below too, the red ranked ones ( not all ) drop equipments and bars ( they can be sold to vendor for gold )

Necromancer is probably the best PvE class for Forsaken, he has a good instant heal, bone shield to block some damage for an amount of time and the longest stun in game, 6-8 seconds I think, which never fails even on bosses and he also has a good DPS with the 2 other skills, all his skills are good for farming and PvP the only downside that it costs some HP to cast them.

Warlock is the best PvP class, as I said earlier, the CCs

Well this life draining skill is the 2nd skill, Life exhaust, it heals you 3 times depending on your damage making them one of the best range tankers cause they have their own self heal but a Necromancer would be more better than this in my opinion since they can heal themselves for a huge amount plus shield themself but the reason to why Warlock's are prefered is cause of Dark Circle, it's a full AoE stun, they can't attack or move, making it easier to travel through dungeons without worrying of dying or wasting time killing the adds.

Yellow ranked mobs don't really drop anything interesting and the ones below too, the red ranked ones ( not all ) drop equipments and bars ( they can be sold to vendor for gold )

Necromancer is probably the best PvE class for Forsaken, he has a good instant heal, bone shield to block some damage for an amount of time and the longest stun in game, 6-8 seconds I think, which never fails even on bosses and he also has a good DPS with the 2 other skills, all his skills are good for farming and PvP the only downside that it costs some HP to cast them.

Warlock is the best PvP class, as I said earlier, the CCs

Correction: Druid is the best PvP class. on 1v1 of course.

Forsaken m8

Druid is a fairy lover, not a zombie

Who the holy hell gives a duck about who is what.

Wait, hell aint holy.

Well, and druids arent fairy lovers, faggot.

Yeah, that's right

Say random stuff to keep attention of your FAILURE HUEHUEHAUHUEAHEUHAUHAHUAHUHAHUHAUHUHA

ok back to topic

Now life exhaust heals you only 2 times, at least at lvl 1, dunno at higher skill lvl.

And yeah, warlocks suck at pve, make a necro if you like forsaken and wanna make some gold (even if with the swamps is kinda the same for all classes, but with a necro you can go hunt other than doing Kotaravva quests and have more chances to get some good item).

Oneechan, as a fellow Druid stfu. You. Made NO valid point in either of your comments. Anyway thank you others for replying and helping.

As a fellow forum user, you're welcome. My comments weren't towards you, and since you, yourself, aren't Mercuriall/Sange, you wouldn't understand anyways. So get it up and fall back, boy.

If you now, tell me druids ain't the best PvP class on 1vs1, lrn2playyourclass.

You're welcome yet again.

Actually I've seen many Druids ***** slapped across the field by many other healers or rogues, same amps and everything. Oh and I DO know how to play my character thanks ;) Btw this post isn't even FOR Druids so uhhhh quit trollin kthxbye :rofl:

Actually I've seen many Druids ***** slapped across the field by many other healers or rogues, same amps and everything. Oh and I DO know how to play my character thanks ;) Btw this post isn't even FOR Druids so uhhhh quit trollin kthxbye :rofl:

These druids sucked so bad then to say yourself, that druids aint best pvp class.

God, if you knew to play your character, you wouldnt be so brainless, go lrn2playmoar

Yeah this isnt for druids, i made a correction and all out you bluntly bash it with your shit.

If  you call this "trolling", Please kill yourself.

Kknpbai

Well druids are better than warlocks in 1vs1, especially now that fear has been nerfed. Arena and open areas (wars) are a totally different situation though.

every fraction has three class

1-tank, usless maniac running around taking all the damage so not the best not the worst on pve or pvp

2-killer if you are a pvp fan dump all you gold and mcoins here and you are good for the show, but pve not the best option great pvp skills

3-healer, developer love them good for pve and pvp, you should love them too.

So warlocks are great pvp, but you don't need to care about pve swamps is open for all, so go on.   

These druids sucked so bad then to say yourself, that druids aint best pvp class.

God, if you knew to play your character, you wouldnt be so brainless, go lrn2playmoar

Yeah this isnt for druids, i made a correction and all out you bluntly bash it with your shit.

If  you call this "trolling", Please kill yourself.

Kknpbai

1. English grammar, learn it XD

2. You can't say these Druids "suck" when u didn't see the fight, trollolol

3. I'm not even going to fight you on my ability to play a Druid because I DO know how to, you don't watch me play and you're not king of Druids XD god you sound like pvprange

4. Again....grammar lol

5. You are trolling XD

You've still yet to give any substantial evidence that Druids are best 1v1 so your argument is void  :mega_shok:

Have fun trollin

1. English grammar, learn it XD

2. You can't say these Druids "suck" when u didn't see the fight, trollolol

3. I'm not even going to fight you on my ability to play a Druid because I DO know how to, you don't watch me play and you're not king of Druids XD god you sound like pvprange

4. Again....grammar lol

5. You are trolling XD

You've still yet to give any substantial evidence that Druids are best 1v1 so your argument is void  :mega_shok:

Have fun trollin

Oh goodness, my grammar is bad 'cause you read it wrong? Go get glasses.

Well, you said these druids lost to shamans and etc at same amps, well, i guessed they would suck, since, a druid against shaman in same amps, druid wins, except if he goes rambo mode-no heal- -_-

You know how to play druids yet you say they arent best 1vs1 class. Kill yourself, or stop playing.

Ups sry fr grammer i iz nut gud at engrizh, buter lrn moar it sczhool.

AND FOR YOUR GODS SAKE, LEARN WHAT TROLLING IS, duck.

You keep tellin me to kill myself, threatened? Lol Jw. You've not yet proven that a Druid would Win XD not 1 shred of evidence. A priest/necro automatically defeat Druid because their healing is way more compared to Druids, look at the heal:time ratios. Shamans are pretty evenly matched. Any melee that gets near a Druid is going to bash Druid, but that shouldn't ever happen anyway. Rogues slice and dice Druids with ease. They stealth, hit, gouge, run til stealth is back and repeat (and unless ur a full heal druid you won't be able to keep up with that kind of damage). Unless ranger manages to trap u, they're easy. In conclusion, Druid is. VERY GOOD at pvp 1v1, but definitely not best. End of discussion.

You keep tellin me to kill myself, threatened? Lol Jw. You've not yet proven that a Druid would Win XD not 1 shred of evidence. A priest/necro automatically defeat Druid because their healing is way more compared to Druids, look at the heal:time ratios. Shamans are pretty evenly matched. Any melee that gets near a Druid is going to bash Druid, but that shouldn't ever happen anyway. Rogues slice and dice Druids with ease. They stealth, hit, gouge, run til stealth is back and repeat (and unless ur a full heal druid you won't be able to keep up with that kind of damage). Unless ranger manages to trap u, they're easy. In conclusion, Druid is. VERY GOOD at pvp 1v1, but definitely not best. End of discussion.

It's kinda the same, just instant vs over time heal

Roots and bees works better than earthquake and blind, that's why a druid is slightly better than a shaman 1vs1

Err ever tried to root one after they atk you from stealth?

???

No not really, especially with crits. Lets say necro or priest has +750 heal, thats a 1500 crit and then add in another heal. thats a range of 1500-3k heal within 15 seconds depending on if he crits 1 time, both times, or neither. In order for a druid to get close to the 2-3k range he'd have to crit every heal over time...which is impossible.

Yes well very few druids ever level bees (and with each level it decreases enemy attack speed more but many druids fail to see this), but shamans like to level their blind. Roots and quake hold same length at same levels. So yeah, like I already said they do tend to be even.

Yes, but the lagged time (generally 3.1 seconds unless you have a good staff) can be a huge downfall because the attack is unexpected for you, giving you a minimal range of root time before they plan their gouge.

Rangers have their beast traps. Smart rangers know how to manipulate victims(in arena) into their traps, and if a druid is caught in one it can cause the druid to suffer.

Thank you for actually posting VALID arguments, unlike Oneechan. You are definitely worth talking to.

Oh my god, and you tell me you know how to play your class.

Get your ducking root lv5 and learn to time it, no one can ducking beat you. Shamans are not even close to druids, just heal before they blind, and time your root before their next heal. Necros would run out of mana before you unless you spam skills to break shield, again, root before heal. Also dont forget, for necro to have "750+" heal, he must sacrifice arena equips and use guiding equips/mix or whatever, and doom stave. The damage will suck badly.

Rogues, once they hit you, ducking root them, walk 2 blocks away, bee at them and kite. What kind of druid sits in the mid tanking all enemies?

Wait, not enough time to root? Once you see rogue going stealth, drop them, run to the opposite direction, try to guess where they are.

And if you tell me a necro would win just cause of crits, dont forget druids can crit too.

You know what, duck it. Im out.

Ok, I see this Druid topic going out of hand and people are taking the wrong road, let me get you to the right road.

First of all, Healing over time beats instant heal.

In order to get 750 heal you must use full astral set, sacrificing Resilience and Damage making you much easier to kill

An average Necro/Priest would heal about 600 in PvP set, only times instant heal beats healing over time is when it's used at 10% or below HP

A Druid using the PvP set I would want would heal around 210-220 each tick, but sadly I haven't seen anyone smart enough to use astral enchant on their weapon, everyone's busy sucking on moon enchants when they already got a +8-10 staff

2nd, as a Druid you don't max Bees

Other skills are better to lvl than Bees, unless you're a full moon Druid, but a full moon Druid is already worse so might aswell leave all your skills lvl 1

and Quake doesn't equal to Root, Root stops the enemy from using skills it's more equal to Blind, Quake is more equal to Bees since the stun is useless against a ranged class except for kiting it but kiting a healer is useless cause he'd heal too.

3rd, Rogue has 0 chance against an evenly geared Druid

and Rangers trap does nothing but stop the enemy from moving, plus a Ranger using Trap against a ranged class is just so retarded in 500 different ways

Druids are probably one of the top 3 PvP classes

the only thing is they are evened out with Shamans, it's all about critical hits and heals that determine the winner, anyone who disagrees with this is a fool.

Then there's Warlocks, a good healer can make him bend over.

The only thing they are missing is the ability to completely stun the enemy.

Probably the reason to why these Druids keep losing is cause they focus more on offense than defense, meaning they barely pay attention to their heal timer and just spam it anytime they want to, sometimes delaying the heal by 5-6 seconds when it should be 3 seconds at all times or going full moon and healing 175, Druids get +4% Astral

ducking Christ's sake, my Shaman heals 180 with full offense gear, how does a Druid heal less?

And as Oneechan said, any Druid that keeps losing to evenly geared opponents should kill themselves or my Warlock will

A Druid that loses to a Rogue should delete his account, period

No not really, especially with crits. Lets say necro or priest has +750 heal, thats a 1500 crit and then add in another heal. thats a range of 1500-3k heal within 15 seconds depending on if he crits 1 time, both times, or neither. In order for a druid to get close to the 2-3k range he'd have to crit every heal over time...which is impossible.

Yes well very few druids ever level bees (and with each level it decreases enemy attack speed more but many druids fail to see this), but shamans like to level their blind. Roots and quake hold same length at same levels. So yeah, like I already said they do tend to be even.

Yes, but the lagged time (generally 3.1 seconds unless you have a good staff) can be a huge downfall because the attack is unexpected for you, giving you a minimal range of root time before they plan their gouge.

Rangers have their beast traps. Smart rangers know how to manipulate victims(in arena) into their traps, and if a druid is caught in one it can cause the druid to suffer.

Thank you for actually posting VALID arguments, unlike Oneechan. You are definitely worth talking to.

As said by Merc and Arky, its unlikely to see a necro healing 750 hp in pvp set, most common heals are 600 for necros and 200 for druids. Over 24 seconds, a necro will heal 3x, 1800hp, a druid 8x, 1600hp. Not much difference, definitely not "way more heal", and a druid using roots can keep his opponent without heal, which cant be done against him. Most important skill to lvl up for druids isnt bees, but roots, thats what makes you win against other healers.

Ok in an open area and using crossing a rogue can kill a druid, but I was talking about 1vs1.

I know the "lag" caused by being caught in a trap, but simply click on yourself and the problem is solved. Traps are hardly an issue when against a ranger.

My post is a rainbow, I knew using colours was a bad idea  :facepalm:

Lol sange...never said to max bees...I'm just saying for every level added it decreases enemy speed by 3-5% more, which can be very useful. Shamans level both quake and blind and they do alright. sacrificing a heal level or two to take down enemy speed might be okay. (and dont you dare preach to me about the heal skill...look at my healing guide on the druid page. between level 3 and 5 there is only a 20 point difference between 190 and 250 astral, which is the norm range of ast for druids. i did the math and the testing, i think i would know). As for the priest/necro okay the average is around  600. If Druid heals 200 it's even...theoretically. That 600 can crit..turning into 1200 and then add in the other heal. 1800 total heal in 16 seconds. In order for the Druid to get that number he would need to crit 4 of the 5 ticks which I don't think has ever been seen before.

As for the rogue subject... XD lol. Okay rooting a rogue isn't the problem, it's the time AFTER root. Unless you're a full moon druid(which no Druid should be, we have heal for a reason), even a good moon druid can't kill a 2.5k health rogue. As soon as root is done then rogue stealths. Good rogues crit 800+, hell there was a rogue yesterday in irslenort that crit'd over my health. 1500. Instadeath much? I didn't even know he was there. I was just walkin along headed to farm maraksha where a friend was waitin for me and BAM I'm down. Didnt have ANY warning. How the hell you supposed to plan for something so...hidden?

I know what Oneechan said, but he gave NO reasoning behind his claims. I keep stating that Druid is a VERY GOOD pvp class  :facepalm: I'm just saying I don't think it's #1. There has never been and never will be a Druid that has won 100% of his matches, and the same for any other class. It's like Rock Paper Scissors, there are those you can beat, those that are even, and those that beat you. If the mindset for a Druid is supposed to be "I can bash anybody 1v1" then I'm done playing Druid because that's a false-leading mindset. :facepalm:

Lol sange...never said to max bees...I'm just saying for every level added it decreases enemy speed by 3-5% more, which can be very useful. Shamans level both quake and blind and they do alright. sacrificing a heal level or two to take down enemy speed might be okay. (and dont you dare preach to me about the heal skill...look at my healing guide on the druid page. between level 3 and 5 there is only a 20 point difference between 190 and 250 astral, which is the norm range of ast for druids. i did the math and the testing, i think i would know). As for the priest/necro okay the average is around  600. If Druid heals 200 it's even...theoretically. That 600 can crit..turning into 1200 and then add in the other heal. 1800 total heal in 16 seconds. In order for the Druid to get that number he would need to crit 4 of the 5 ticks which I don't think has ever been seen before.

As for the rogue subject... XD lol. Okay rooting a rogue isn't the problem, it's the time AFTER root. Unless you're a full moon druid(which no Druid should be, we have heal for a reason), even a good moon druid can't kill a 2.5k health rogue. As soon as root is done then rogue stealths. Good rogues crit 800+, hell there was a rogue yesterday in irslenort that crit'd over my health. 1500. Instadeath much? I didn't even know he was there. I was just walkin along headed to farm maraksha where a friend was waitin for me and BAM I'm down. Didnt have ANY warning. How the hell you supposed to plan for something so...hidden?

I know what Oneechan said, but he gave NO reasoning behind his claims. I keep stating that Druid is a VERY GOOD pvp class  :facepalm: I'm just saying I don't think it's #1. There has never been and never will be a Druid that has won 100% of his matches, and the same for any other class. It's like Rock Paper Scissors, there are those you can beat, those that are even, and those that beat you. If the mindset for a Druid is supposed to be "I can bash anybody 1v1" then I'm done playing Druid because that's a false-leading mindset. :facepalm:

Say again you know how to play your class, duck say it. What to do after the root ends on rogue? Kite. Hard? Just bee on him and run like a +10 fag hunts you. Simple shit. Anyways.

YOU TELL ME THAT DRUID IS A GOOD PVP CLASS? ARE YOU HIGH BRUH? Youre the one who tells me rogues get druids easy, and you tell me now that you were telling me that druids are good overall pvp classes?

I wont say anything else.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

BURN.

Kill yourself, im out of here.

*p.s fyi i thought youd know more for druids, considering you made guides about them. i take that back.

Mhh you cant consider crit healing only on necros. With a crit of 20%, in 48 sec, a necro will heal 6 times, with one critical, circa 4200 hp, while a druid 16 times, 3 crit, 3800 hp. Again, not much difference.

Root > bam bam bam > when root is going to end Bees > run > repeat, I really dont understand why rogues are so problematic.

And a 1500 crit 1-shotted you? :/

two words,

you suck,

lv5 heal is a must, no matter which class you are, even on a Paladin

Your maths are wrong, it's just simple math

each lvl of heal already has it's own base numbers, the only thing that adds is the astral

And instant heal, you have to use it at a certain time ( when your hp is low ) and what about healing over time? Yeah that's right you just use it whenever it's off cooldown right after you see the last tick

So tell me, what happens if you get stunned during that time your suppose to instaheal? You most likely die

and what happens to those who use healing over time? He would have it on 95% of the time when he's stunned

Which is why healing over time beats instaheal

and did you even play a Rogue?

Rogues are the only pure melee class in this game, he's the only one that can't touch anything 1 step away from him

how is a Druid suppose to lose to a class like that with Root and Bees?

Bees is already free staggers for the Druid, one of the things used to keep something away from you

and what's this thing you're saying, after root he stealths?

stealth only works out of battle or when the target is gouged and didn't make any physical contact with you

Gouge has a 20 second cooldown, Stealth lasts 12 seconds and normally has a 15-18 second cooldown when using the hit and run tactic on a range class, do the maths and you'll see you'd have enough time to heal to full hp while he waits for gouge to cooldown plus you can always just root him as soon as he attacks you from stealth

and the Rogue would only do around 400 damage or 700 critical when using the hit and run tactic against an average player

I would explain why he'd only do that much damage

but you seem unexperienced on Rogue class I don't think you'd really understand, unless you want me to then I'll explain why.

Sange I AM inexperienced, I've only had 1 rogue. It was my starting character on warspear and I only got him to level 4 before deciding I didn't like the play style. I know rogues shouldn't be able to stealth while in combat....but I've had a few do it. Also...please do explain how he killed me in one hit....because I would really like to know. That's huge for a single hit....and I don't run unless I've got them rooted. I know they're pure melee. As for the heal....it can't be wrong. I tested with 10 variables each level, and they've proven accurate give or take 5-10 heal at 200 astral because character level also screws with the outcome. If you look, at the end of each equation it has like "+45...." these are the bases for when x(astral) is 0. Notice each level the base goes up? It's only when the astral is added in that it starts getting weird, because they don't follow percentages...they follow equations.

Sulla not your convo so get out ;)

Acq: this was on my level 14 druid...he doesn't have a lot of health...

Oneechan: Dude you're such a drama queen thinking I like to watch the world burn because I have a different style of playing XD You're a runner, I'm a stander. Once they hit out of stealth I root...step away 4 or 5 blocks while healin, boom boom then bees right before roots break, and while they're slow and down about half health he comes and kills me because I'm not a runner. Or if I do run rogues always complain to me "noob you're such a ♥♥♥♥ing runner." EVERY CLASS HAS THEIR WEAKNESS lol. For druids it tends to be rogues, especially from levels 8-15 because you've only maxed 2 skills...probably heal and root. Meaning your dps even with lightning is going to be low. Near any druid complains about rogues and how they're tricky to get ahold of and kill when 1v1. Rogues tend to complain of bladedancers because their armors high and with same amps a bladedancer hamstrings then hits like hell. So again I will restate...EVERY CLASS HAS A WEAKNESS.

barbarian -->shaman ->ranger -> druid-> rogue -> bd

Sange I AM inexperienced, I've only had 1 rogue. It was my starting character on warspear and I only got him to level 4 before deciding I didn't like the play style. I know rogues shouldn't be able to stealth while in combat....but I've had a few do it. Also...please do explain how he killed me in one hit....because I would really like to know. That's huge for a single hit....and I don't run unless I've got them rooted. I know they're pure melee

What level are you and how much defense and resilience do you have? Maybe that Rogue was +10 amplified, lv14 +10 Rogues crits nearly 1700

My max crit is over 2000 as you can see in my avatar, but that's on 0 defense.

an average Rogue would crit around 1700, that's around 1100 crit on an average Druid

an average lv18-20 Druid with full mid amplified arena equips would have around 2400 HP and around 30-40% overall defense

Only thing I can kill in 1 hit is a low lvl using weak equipments

my crit on average Druids is 1500 with stealth but my weapons are highly amplified and are the best in game at this moment and I can't one shot anyone equal as me or atleast with full arena set

Yes, these numbers are high, but take note they are pure melee, kite them and that 1600 crit will be nothing.

Just read your reply to Oneechan, and let me tell you one thing

PvP in this game doesn't really start until lv17

any lvl lower it's pretty much melee tanks killing casters in 3 hits  :facepalm:

Notice that melee in lower levels do more damage, have more HP and require less mana than casters?

And casters need a lot of mana but the mana regen at low lvl is just lame, apparently they didn't balance lower lvl skill mana cost or mana regen in this game

PS: That post you quoted is wrong or outdated.

Yeah I know the mana I had to buy 2 5k rings with mana regen to get up to speed  :facepalm:

Thank you for the info on rogues. That was my level 14 defense on that character was 600 or so but resilience only like 3% because armor for that level has no resilience...

I know that it's outdated I was just giving a general statement.

Thank you for being mannerly when making that post.  :good:

Sulla not your convo so get out ;)

not your forum, il post whatever comes to mind, you trying to argue fact and tell others to shut up about druids, when your some lvl14 noob druid who cry s about rogue`s?  lvl up and learn to play, then talk like you know shit..