NADIR-SARD'S STATUE

x

1. 1. .

HAHAHA With ducking Nadir Statue will be many, many ducking wars :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Lol nah that would be chaotic, it was already chaotic when it was first added . And that was like  2 years ago (when there were very few ws players in-game)

Now our population has grown ALOT and you could  just imagine how chaotic it would be then with mcs and elvesn constantly leaving nadir. 99999999 Elves running to gg cave to quest and make wars, 1234567890 mcs and warlocks rushing to elven bridge to block, 123456765432 corpses all over nadir. Would definetily be a #1 slaughering zone. :crazy:  Devs removed those statues to balance the farming zones, like seriously, if those statues were still there mcs would totally control genie island. (due to all their AOE skills)

Pst:

I remember whenever i used to be bored i used to get some elven friends and camp at the nadir mc statue.

Whenever mcs respawned there we just literally raped and ducked them up (at that time mcs were 10x fewer than elves)

Lol nah that would be chaotic, it was already chaotic when it was first added . And that was like  2 years ago (when there were very few ws players in-game)

Now our population has grown ALOT and you could  just imagine how chaotic it would be then with mcs and elvesn constantly leaving nadir. 99999999 Elves running to gg cave to quest and make wars, 1234567890 mcs and warlocks rushing to elven bridge to block, 123456765432 corpses all over nadir. Would definetily be a #1 slaughering zone. :crazy:  Devs removed those statues to balance the farming zones, like seriously, if those statues were still there mcs would totally control genie island. (due to all their AOE skills)

Pst:

I remember whenever i used to be bored i used to get some elven friends and camp at the nadir mc statue.

Whenever mcs respawned there we just literally raped and ♥♥♥♥ed them up (at that time mcs were 10x fewer than elves)

i do agree if they move gg cave to the small island located above MC's caravan.. :) :)

can u answer us admins or forum plz

Doubt it will happen mate. They placed one already.. and removed it. A good thing.. trust me. And for future reference.. perhaps suggestion section would be a better place for idea's ect.. like this.

Doubt it will happen mate. They placed one already.. and removed it. A good thing.. trust me. And for future reference.. perhaps suggestion section would be a better place for idea's ect.. like this.

Yes it sucked when statues were there but it was worse when you could still fight each other inside nadir.  it did at least make group PvP a necessary thing.

Idk I miss the large group fights to take back nadir. 

How about this?  Bring fighting back inside nadir.

Add a "Boss" guard (Hydra type not too tough) and if you kill it the guards become your factions guards.  No respawn there though or you'll never retake nadir from the other faction. 

all wt dd u say ???? i wnt u 2 let me understand u say it again with saying wt do u mean just that,

thx.

okay here let me help you;

Before, nadirsard respawn statue there. now, no more statue, statue gone, le poof!.

Statue gone because, wars never end, granite guard and genie unbalance, never ending waves of enemy factions. le epic death massacre scene.

-statue removed, forever and ever.

- no more add statue, mc and elf overpopulated. epic war scene of doom. poor cl questors will never complete their quests.

if you didnt understand that use google translator and translate it to your own language ._.