purchase declined

hitmat

• 4 weeks later...

Hes saying theres a Miracle Coin purchase bug going on. Mines tripping out too when i just tried to purchase. I went to buy Everything was going fine I put in my PW to charge my card it Said "Youre all Set!" then it went to load ingame and said "Payment failed" checked Pin and everything and my bank account to make sure nothing was wrong, When i went to purchase again(Switched to mobile data to see if it made a difference) I clicked and it said Unknown error and kicked me from the game entirely now when im tryna click in just says "Cant connect to server" Ill try resetting phone but someone else in my group chat had same issue. this guy is saying he was charged for it and didnt recieve Miracle Coin @Akasha

Edited by Turtle

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

Hes saying theres a Miracle Coin purchase bug going on. Mines tripping out too when i just tried to purchase. I went to buy Everything was going fine I put in my PW to charge my card it Said "Youre all Set!" then it went to load ingame and said "Payment failed" checked Pin and everything and my bank account to make sure nothing was wrong, When i went to purchase again(Switched to mobile data to see if it made a difference) I clicked and it said Unknown error and kicked me from the game entirely now when im tryna click in just says "Cant connect to server" Ill try resetting phone but someone else in my group chat had same issue. this guy is saying he was charged for it and didnt recieve Miracle Coin @Akasha

Same Issue just Happened im not sure if it charged my Account though cus it doesnt post the transaction until later its super bugged Right now. I tried 2x so hopefully didnt charge me 20$ and not give me any Coins XD 

Tried logging in on a Different Device besides my Iphone... Shows my coins but not on Iphone.... So i think everythings Fine? xD Im not sure eek P.S not using the coins till i get a clear away that im good and its just an unusaul bug. or buying more. Because Transactions not even pending on my Iphone. but coins are Loaded on the PC? and it doesnt show on Iphone :panda7:@Akasha Update 10 Minutes Later Phones working Fine Transaction still isnt shown as pending though. 

Edited by Turtle

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Tried logging in on a Different Device besides my Iphone... Shows my coins but not on Iphone.... So i think everythings Fine? xD Im not sure eek P.S not using the coins till i get a clear away that im good and its just an unusaul bug. or buying more. Because Transactions not even pending on my Iphone. but coins are Loaded on the PC? and it doesnt show on Iphone :panda7:@Akasha Update 10 Minutes Later Phones working Fine Transaction still isnt shown as pending though. 

Update everything working fine now Transaction been posted after i purchased 50$ and posted as 60 now . So included last 10$ thanks . Maybe Lag? or issue with my bank . 

Hi there!

I'm so glad everything is fine now. That would a hell of a problem if players weren't able to see their Miracle coins. At least here on forum there were no other report about it, so I believe it could have had something to do with your connection. Thanks for your help!

10 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi there!

I'm so glad everything is fine now. That would a hell of a problem if players weren't able to see their Miracle coins. At least here on forum there were no other report about it, so I believe it could have had something to do with your connection. Thanks for your help!

I think so too. i was more worried when the transaction wasnt posted in my bank cus thats how you get banned. I think it was just a weird Connection Error