THATS TOTALY UNFAIR ... DAMN

DaRk~Destroyer

rare to find enemy come alone.... usually a group help low lvs to complete their quests.... except in Swamps ( the antigame place ) ...  this part of game  need good teamwork but fight in open area ( even against 20 mc's) is funny....

Hope  the future clans make a lot of big wars so the fight will be balanced...

raise ur power bro !  ::)

DAMN FU*CK ..IN HALF HOUR 8-9 FIGHT WITH 20 LVL ...AND U SAYING THEN BE 20 AND BE STRONG LIKE THEM THEN WHY U MAKE SECTION FOR 19-20 15-18 ..IF ITS NOT MATTER ..18 LVL PLAYER GET FIGHT WITH 20 ..IF 10 LVL PLAYER GET FIGHT 20 LVL ..U SAY THIS BE STRONG LIEK THEM..U NOT GIVE ME GOLD ..M BUYING TIC AND GETTING LOST BY THEM ..THIS GAME NOT GIVE GOLD FOR FREE..WASTE ALL TIME IN FARM AND THEN I BUY TIC AND GET LOST WITH 20 LVL ..ITS DAMN UNFAIR ..

rare to find enemy come alone.... usually a group help low lvs to complete their quests.... except in Swamps ( the antigame place ) ...  this part of game  need good teamwork but fight in open area ( even against 20 mc's) is funny....

Hope  the future clans make a lot of big wars so the fight will be balanced...

raise ur power bro !  ::)

:pleasantry:

DAMN FU*CK ..IN HALF HOUR 8-9 FIGHT WITH 20 LVL ...AND U SAYING THEN BE 20 AND BE STRONG LIKE THEM THEN WHY U MAKE SECTION FOR 19-20 15-18 ..IF ITS NOT MATTER ..18 LVL PLAYER GET FIGHT WITH 20 ..IF 10 LVL PLAYER GET FIGHT 20 LVL ..U SAY THIS BE STRONG LIEK THEM..U NOT GIVE ME GOLD ..M BUYING TIC AND GETTING LOST BY THEM ..THIS GAME NOT GIVE GOLD FOR FREE..WASTE ALL TIME IN FARM AND THEN I BUY TIC AND GET LOST WITH 20 LVL ..ITS DAMN UNFAIR ..

Find a level 15 or 16 arena partner and you wont face level 20s in arena anymore  ;D