SKILL REMODELING SUGGESTION - ARMISTY

SuncapeTU

This skill for me is not very useful, but there are its advantages, it is basically used for PVP as it allows a temporary escape at battle time.  I believe a reshaping of this ability will make the priest more useful in various parts of the game.

To further support your party, this ability could affect enemies and area monsters, such as an aura around the priest.  The priest is still unable to attack or be attacked and activating this ability will slow his movement speed by 40% / 30% / 25% / 20% / 15% depending on the skill level.  The skill effect time will be 8/10/12/14/16 seconds depending on the skill level, the priest can disable the skill before, the cooldown would be 45 seconds and would start after the effect is deactivated or over.  The range of the ability's effect would be 4 yards.  Allies attack on enemies is increased by 4% / 7% / 10% / 12% / 15% depending on skill level.  The cost of using the skill would be 20/22/26/28/30.

Armistice:

While under the effect of this ability, surrounding enemies cannot attack the priest, nor can the priest attack the enemies, and the priest's movement speed is reduced.  However allies will deal more damage to surrounding enemies.

Make any changes you deem necessary.  It's just a suggestion, I hope you can use it in the future.  :-).

Suncape, priest of the BR-Tourmaline server.

Edited by SuncapeTU