Lucian

So...?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Yes,enlarge that goddamnit stair
    • Nope,I gonna trap that right now
    • Reduce the Misty Coast road to 1 "cell"

why u need chainless? :crazy:

BG equipment is the best second choice for players which cant effort a level 18 armor.

Even with waves and waves of Legioners  trying it, *MAYBE* one party can finish their quest.

WHY?

- Sentinel is overpopulated,because their quest are so easy to do and the first island are small and so acessible.

70% of sentinels are Firstborn,40%  of them are rangers.

- Caravan's Passage are so small and so close of their town,and some rangers still trapping it all the day.

- And Sentinel players wont agree with this because they dont want more Warlocks with balanced gears Stunning them.

Since i play on both sides i see a huge difference in doing chainless on elf/chosen side and mc/forsaken side.

The elves have space to go around city's and reach the bosses they need. Then the only question still is "can we kill it". But as elf/chosen you are called a noob if you haven't done cl quest at lvl 16.

At mc/forsaken side its a struggle (for non rogues) to pass caravan and the stairs first. Then the problem still is reaching the bosses and then killing it. There seems to be less space to travel in the area's. And there are more elves, so more chance the wanted boss is being hunted already.

I see a lot of mc/forsaken at high level (17-18.. some even higher) who still can attack the buyer-ups.

For me thats a huge difference between how possible cl is for elf/chosen side and how hard it is for mc/forsaken.

Since i play on both sides i see a huge difference in doing chainless on elf/chosen side and mc/forsaken side.

The elves have space to go around city's and reach the bosses they need. Then the only question still is "can we kill it". But as elf/chosen you are called a noob if you haven't done cl quest at lvl 16.

At mc/forsaken side its a struggle (for non rogues) to pass caravan and the stairs first. Then the problem still is reaching the bosses and then killing it. There seems to be less space to travel in the area's. And there are more elves, so more chance the wanted boss is being hunted already.

I see a lot of mc/forsaken at high level (17-18.. some even higher) who still can attack the buyer-ups.

For me thats a huge difference between how possible cl is for elf/chosen side and how hard it is for mc/forsaken.

Best comment ever.

All they have to do is go in arena, after that just walk right past the traps no problem... Stop complaining and think if ways to overcome things :facepalm:

All they have to do is go in arena, after that just walk right past the traps no problem... Stop complaining and think if ways to overcome things :facepalm:

jst usefull for rogue

jst usefull for rogue

but basically any class can do this, stay at bottom crossing until u get in arena, after that just go past.. Its very simple i have even done it with my lvl 14 BARBARIAN!! who passed a whole party of elves. If you know how to do it, its very easy  ;)

The elf defenses are high but when rangers get bored its very easy to get through

In mc defense is low but you can met mcs everywhere even the unexpected

but basically any class can do this, stay at bottom crossing until u get in arena, after that just go past.. Its very simple i have even done it with my lvl 14 BARBARIAN!! who passed a whole party of elves. If you know how to do it, its very easy  ;)

Usually the full party follows till they can kill you. If they have to follow to next area, they will. If they have to follow till next planet, they will too.

Usually the full party follows till they can kill you. If they have to follow to next area, they will. If they have to follow till next planet, they will too.

oh thats right, no one else is a pro runner like me :lol:

If it would be so easy as you say jizzsaw. Explain the observation stated above :P.

The observation from above is from EU-emerald. You play on US. I dont know if there is a difference between at what level elves/chosen and mc/forsaken do their chainless.

If it would be so easy as you say jizzsaw. Explain the observation stated above :P.

The observation from above is from EU-emerald. You play on US. I dont know if there is a difference between at what level elves/chosen and mc/forsaken do their chainless.

Answear this Jizzsaw :blush:

well yes, even I've noticed that. But what I'm saying is that it isn't really that hard to get past the stairs if you have a good Internet connection and if you have a arena ticket, just after u come out of arena just run, don't do any skills or attack anyone just run to the crossing and after that its not hard to get away

Thats not an answer to my question.

I asked if there is a difference between doing cl on US server and on EU server.

I repeat the question then.

At what level do most of the elves/chosen get their cl done?

And at what level do most of the mc's/forsaken get their cl done?

At your US-server.

Thats not an answer to my question.

I asked if there is a difference between doing cl on US server and on EU server.

I repeat the question then.

At what level do most of the elves/chosen get their cl done?

And at what level do most of the mc's/forsaken get their cl done?

At your US-server.

level 16 + in both sides.

level 16 + in both sides.

Thats more equal then on EU server.

Then i can imagine people say "there is no problem doing cl".

On EU however there is a big difference, and i wonder if that is how it should be.

I dont think the stair are the problem, the campers there are.

On EU elf do it on lvl 14-15 (which is interesting because of the lvl 15 gear); and MC do it 'just to complete the yellow-quests' on lvl 17-18+ (not for the interesting gear).

Thats more equal then on EU server.

Then i can imagine people say "there is no problem doing cl".

On EU however there is a big difference, and i wonder if that is how it should be.

I dont think the stair are the problem, the campers there are.

The stair is so small and few campers (2 or 3) can ruin chainless of a whole 3 PTs.

You know,that stair is close of a sentinel town,and now with ALLIANCE CHAT its more easy to block it.

Here some quotes:

BG equipment is the best second choice for players which cant effort a level 18 armor.

Even with waves and waves of Legioners  trying it, *MAYBE* one party can finish their quest.

WHY?

- Sentinel is overpopulated,because their quest are so easy to do and the first island are small and so acessible.

70% of sentinels are Firstborn,40%  of them are rangers.

- Caravan's Passage are so small and so close of their town,and some rangers still trapping it all the day.

- And Sentinel players wont agree with this because they dont want more Warlocks with balanced gears Stunning them.

If one ranger spot one rogue with a trap...

*PUFT*

I'm not complaining this for me because I have full lv 18 since I was lv 1.

But this is for players that every single time asks me for help them out on chainless and for those that cant buy lv 18 items.

This answear's WHY no one  cares to help in chainless anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

this narrow passage were made to counter your faction invisible man,, n its not 24 hours got ranger there putting trap.. elf had a hard time for cl too..  warlock can block 3 way at the same time if u remember..

this narrow passage were made to counter your faction invisible man,, n its not 24 hours got ranger there putting trap.. elf had a hard time for cl too..  warlock can block 3 way at the same time if u remember..

Incorrect. there are infact elves therein EU 24 HOURS a day. besides, Its not hard toblock stairs. Its harder to  block caravans passage mc side. For the simple.fact, respawn statue is right next to stairs. Elves.can block kratt, dinalt, and maraksha VERY easily. Mcs can only block lake, and sea easy. And even still, its not easy. This makes cl for mcs far harder then for.elves.  If we was to try and blockade left of west caravans, elfs can simply kill us once, and run. We respawn at caravan, and we have to catch up to you. mc party wanders into stairs, kill a million elfs, and theyre still infront of us, constantly respawning. Theres a HUGE difference. Its unbalanced as hell. Get over it. Mcs cant get over it. And we wont. not to mention the fact, that they can simply block all our chainless league bosses in one spot.  Thats bull shit. We have nowhere to put up a constant block, thats as effective as your guys stairs. and no, unlike rangers, Warlocks can not SPAM CIRCLES LIKE RANGERS SPAM TRAPS

On that note, Ive been dealing with this problem... Elfs on EU know.im coming for them when they do c.l. My rogue has +8 k.w armor, and scout swords, so theyre not stopping me from getting qeustors. But seeings as we cant put up a blockade, like yall can, Ive beenhaving all kinds of elfs spamming our alliance chat, and or pmming me telling me elves are at this spot. Whsn I go to that spot. no elves, theyre off killing whateverboss.they.need. Its incredibly.aggravating that yall can do c.l damn near on command. Chainless leaugue on MC side has grown so stale its not even funny. No one bother with it anymore besidesa few, who still cant do it. Devs... cmon man. Its 30 to 14.:-

It is sad but true (metallica) :(

I only play EU prime-time on EU-server. I know players did all the bosses in the middle of the night, but then i am in a deep (deserved) sleep. I am working all day and in the evening i like to enjoy a game. The server is full at that time. When i log in now (at work) i see not half the players online that i see when i normal play. I've done CL with my elves in no-time. It took only a week. Last sunday i helped my girlfriend GG (which is really hard), and then we walked together (just the 2 of us) to GS without a problem and could even hunt him!

All my elf can walk to all the CL-bosses spots without a problem (80-90% chance) alone on every moment of the day. My necro got CL already for a month. Even when you make it over the stairs (at 0.00 AM) you still have to deal with the hunting elves. And those camping-guys follows to everywhere. I know, rogues can walk easier, but MCaken is 6 classes, not 1. My rogue lvl 12 walked over the stairs with 6-8 elves where standing there.

Anyway; i am not going to spend more time in CL. My necro would have loved the BG light equipment, but shit happens. I am on plan B now...

I know who make this, camper in elves side

The ones in the screenshot are arena-characters. They are bored because they have nothing to do in the game itself. They do not want to level so they do not quest.

Only Rogues have stealth,so don't blame them of everything :facepalm:

And please stop complaining about Warlocks,Blessing can kill everyone on sight.

On Sapphire elfs block stairs 24/7 also  :facepalm:

stop crying ;) if hate elf blocking the stair why complain go play elf. Easy

stop crying ;) if hate elf blocking the stair why complain go play elf. Easy

You really love me huh?

bend over and let me rape you already kid. It's about the only way you will ever get laid.

You really love me huh?

bend over and let me rape you already kid. It's about the only way you will ever get laid.

sry i dont do zoophilia, if u want there is a lovely dunkie ill introduce to each other, she likes it small ;)

sry i dont do zoophilia, if u want there is a lovely dunkie ill introduce to each other, she likes it small ;)

:rofl: I love how you think your funny. Gee wiz, I wish you played EU. Id troll you till you quit, and go back to US

Only Rogues have stealth,so don't blame them of everything :facepalm:

Blessing can kill everyone on sight.

yeah better not blame the rouges, blame the rangers  :wacko: good job :facepalm:

yeah better not blame the rouges, blame the rangers  :wacko: good job :facepalm:

Even Rangers that plays with another class and face a Ranger he will see that OP since ever turning against him and do 2k damage in 3 sec,c'mon no class can do that.

And Rogues got Stealth changed several time while Blessing?

You saw that massive crying when devs said a change in blessing at v3.4.4 but it actualy changed nothing,same thing,same OP  s h i t

And dont tell me that Trap is a worse skill,now it can be circled at infinitum

We all know that the most played class at Sentinels are Rangers...