53 members have voted

1. 1. So...?

• Yes,enlarge that goddamnit stair
    • Nope,I gonna trap that right now
    • Reduce the Misty Coast road to 1 "cell"

Fair?

Опубликованное фото  Опубликованное фото

Or not?

- After this maintenance we got 2 new bridges and an enlarged road in the left of Western Caravan Camp - Myst Coast.

But  there still a small stair in right of Eastern Caravan Camp - Rocky Foothills.

This is so annoying when Mountain Clans or Forsakens wants to do Chainless quest,because one ranger can put one trap on the stair and ruin their quest.

Please consider it,its not fair.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any "one way passages"

Atm, each faction has 3 of them to block

My suggestion would either be add a 2nd way or an underground cave, connecting to caves like Fire Ifrit, Old Puma, Bur nurad, that cave near Dinalt, the others can do with a 2nd passage.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any "one way passages"

Atm, each faction has 3 of them to block

My suggestion would either be add a 2nd way or an underground cave, connecting to caves like Fire Ifrit, Old Puma, Bur nurad, that cave near Dinalt, the others can do with a 2nd passage.

good idea but that small stair is so annoying for pass through there coz in  any server has elves trapping that stair all the day  :facepalm:

and most Elves are busy camping swamps or Caravan stairs trapping for no one.

Well a good rogue can cross tnis ducking block. But shamans/wk/dk/necro/barb cant. A new way to krat/dinalt/maraska is verry good. A new road in cave is the best option.

Well a good rogue can cross tnis ♥♥♥♥ing block. But shamans/wk/dk/necro/barb cant. A new way to krat/dinalt/maraska is verry good. A new road in cave is the best option.

yeah,that's the point

Well a good rogue can cross tnis ♥♥♥♥ing block. But shamans/wk/dk/necro/barb cant. A new way to krat/dinalt/maraska is verry good. A new road in cave is the best option.

list location will detect rogue.

Guest XthekingX

just bring alot mcs to kill kiljmo lol

if they wanna make this smail place big

thy have to make all of mcs side too

if they wanna make this smail place big

thy have to make all of mcs side too

Look at the images in the post

its wise to keep like that cause rogues can pass big armies so rangers know where they can pass through and put a trap there

but no chosen or firstborn can use stealth so let it b wide in mc area and let it be small in elf area

its wise to keep like that cause rogues can pass big armies so rangers know where they can pass through and put a trap there

but no chosen or firstborn can use stealth so let it b wide in mc area and let it be small in elf area

Rogue is just 1 class of the MCakens. And with only 1 trap the rogue can be caught. Especially with that strange list of the players in an area... I agree it is very difficult to pass the stairs.

Rogue is just 1 class of the MCakens. And with only 1 trap the rogue can be caught. Especially with that strange list of the players in an area... I agree it is very difficult to pass the stairs.

And elfosen can only walk some steps to the right for block that, its a big unfair advantage

And elfosen can only walk some steps to the right for block that, its a big unfair advantage

elfosen? we are not elf+chosen,we r just elf cause there is firstborn+chosen,we just say elf,we cant pass ur armies,make us rogues too and make stairs for us :)

That has been argued about many times before. Elf side has steps like that.. And MC side has lake monster very, very near a roadside. Devs made it so for both sides for chainless quests to be more challenging.

elfosen? we are not elf+chosen,we r just elf cause there is firstborn+chosen,we just say elf,we cant pass ur armies,make us rogues too and make stairs for us :)

My term  :spiteful:  I use it as I like or no  :tease:

Sentinel and Legion are the right terms

wew gonna use this to avoid comments like these

No way! Only thing protecting our lower levels from rogues.

Please tell me that was sarcasm

I'm sure if they expand it that will just bring more rangers to trap each way, if you can see now there's like 4-6 rangers trapping each day

and also remember it's not only the size of it

Elves only need to take 3 seconds to reach that spot and attack the enemy again after dying

MCs need to take double that time to reach it, plus MCs stuns only cover 3x3 yards which is 50% of the crossing, Elves only need a trap and no rogue can pass and that's not even the crossing

Please tell me that was sarcasm

I'm sure if they expand it that will just bring more rangers to trap each way, if you can see now there's like 4-6 rangers trapping each day

and also remember it's not only the size of it

Elves only need to take 3 seconds to reach that spot and attack the enemy again after dying

MCs need to take double that time to reach it, plus MCs stuns only cover 3x3 yards which is 50% of the crossing, Elves only need a trap and no rogue can pass and that's not even the crossing

Totally right

That has been argued about many times before. Elf side has steps like that.. And MC side has lake monster very, very near a roadside. Devs made it so for both sides for chainless quests to be more challenging.

No dude. shut up. Much easier for elfs in EU to chainless then mcs. Mcs Dnt sit theyre ALL DAY and gaurd that road near sea monster. thats not even a valid point bro.

Ontop of that maraksha is almost set up tha same way as sea momster. As a matter of fact its easier for elfs to do sea monster, then it is for mcs to do maraksha. Sea is in cave. not alot of mcs duck with sea monster. Marak is out in open. Always elfs hunting marak.

do me a favour russel. Your 13 man. You dnt really have a good idea of game mechanics. Everytime you post dude, its always in favor of the elfs. I understand you want your clan to be waljing gods man.... But then tha games no fun for evryone. See what I mean?

No dude. shut up. Much easier for elfs in EU to chainless then mcs. Mcs Dnt sit theyre ALL DAY and gaurd that road near sea monster. thats not even a valid point bro.

Ontop of that maraksha is almost set up tha same way as sea momster. As a matter of fact its easier for elfs to do sea monster, then it is for mcs to do maraksha. Sea is in cave. not alot of mcs ♥♥♥♥ with sea monster. Marak is out in open. Always elfs hunting marak.do me a favour russel. Your 13 man. You dnt really have a good idea of game mechanics. Everytime you post dude, its always in favor of the elfs. I understand you want your clan to be waljing gods man.... But then tha games no fun for evryone. See what I mean?

I support mc whn rogues were crying that their stealth skill is turned into crap,make the stairs wide but give us rogues

I support mc whn rogues were crying that their stealth skill is turned into crap,make the stairs wide but give us rogues

Thats cuz in truth... They buffed rogue stealth foreal. made em harder to deal with for you becuz of 8 second cool down. Ofcourse your gonna support tha retards who cried about it.

Regrettfully I was one of those retards. but that was before they changed Cool down time.

Actually its about even because warlocks can easily spam circle and that'll end up stunning the whole "passage" way so no one would pass

Ontop of that maraksha is almost set up tha same way as sea momster. As a matter of fact its easier for elfs to do sea monster, then it is for mcs to do maraksha. Sea is in cave. not alot of mcs ♥♥♥♥ with sea monster. Marak is out in open. Always elfs hunting marak.do me a favour russel. Your 13 man. You dnt really have a good idea of game mechanics.

You are right with difference between Marak and Sea.

But Lake is difficult for Elves because its next to the road.

MC's dont have to fight a boss next to a road for cl.

Both sides have difficult bosses.

I think only 1 passage (for both sides) makes it realy hard to do chainless.

Actually its about even because warlocks can easily spam circle and that'll end up stunning the whole "passage" way so no one would pass

Yup and while warlocks can just wait to see an enemy and use dark circle. Rangers have to spend conscience effort to put traps. Mc got it easy. :facepalm:

Yup and while warlocks can just wait to see an enemy and use dark circle. Rangers have to spend conscience effort to put traps. Mc got it easy. :facepalm:

Mages. Your argument is invalid.

Of course, mages are usefull. But Dark circles take a lot longer than that milli-second of the chains. And the opponent needs to be in melee!

If one ranger spot one rogue with a trap...
*PUFT*

:bad: I think Caravvan passage should improve....

Mc Caravvan is pretty far from the passage its mean that Not many mc there

Look at Elf carravan Is so near to the stair....U just step out from t4 and bam U are in the stair

Dont alway blame rogue have stealth....But what about other classes they need BG too....its not like all mc are rogue :wacko:

If one ranger spot one rogue with a trap...

*PUFT*

True words.

Look at Elf carravan Is so near to the stair....U just step out from t4 and bam U are in the stair

Dont alway blame rogue have stealth....But what about other classes they need BG too....its not like all mc are rogue :wacko:

2+2 so true. ;D

True words.

if one low lvl mc spot u

Or you know. The low lvl mc rapes you. Not like it takes that many to kill a Russel. ^.^

Or you know. The low lvl mc rapes you. Not like it takes that many to kill a Russel. ^.^

I don't do pvp cause

• 1 month later...

Well larger stair might not be the best solution but i guess a second or third path to do chainless will be a great help  :good: :good: