Pvprange... Shame on you

Tabbole

Guest XthekingX

Using the n-word because i didnt wanna fight in arena...

Before using these words lose some weight u fat white boy..

if you saying thst he fat white boy

that mean you black ugly fat 15 years boy  :bad:

if you saying thst he fat white boy

that mean you black ugly fat 15 years boy  :bad:

I bet u r the most retarted and hated player in this game and in forum...

duck me u everywhere :bad:

Guest XthekingX

I bet u r the most retarted and hated player in this game and in forum...

♥♥♥♥ me u everywhere :bad:

thx  :crazy:

im just making your day worst

cuz i hate you  :)

All of you, just shut up, and enjoy his chocolate balls. If you have an issue with Pvp, take it up in the game. Arena him, and beat him. Shut him up, until you can all do that, shut your mouths. And remember...

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD $100 MCOIN A WEEK LIKE PVPRANGE AND ME, YOU HAVE A SANDY VAGINA!!!!!

Guest XthekingX

All of you, just shut up, and enjoy his chocolate balls. If you have an issue with Pvp, take it up in the game. Arena him, and beat him. Shut him up, until you can all do that, shut your mouths. And remember...

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD $100 MCOIN A WEEK LIKE PVPRANGE AND ME, YOU HAVE A SANDY VAGINA!!!!!

STFU?!

well said

Wooow sorry miss rich boy. I bet every1 have 100$ to spend on ws every ducking day, but there is some ppl that doesnt use their brain for example u and pvprange. We spending our money on other shit thats useful. Btw u dont need to show off its only 500 players in every server, and we all know u aint spending 100$ every week.

Maybe if they shut their eyes and clench their legs really really tight, they can turn that sand into a beautiful pearl. 

;D

Guest XthekingX

Dumb "N*a*gger".

agree him about Microsfts :)

Maybe if they shut their eyes and clench their legs really really tight, they can turn that sand into a beautiful pearl. 

;D

:facepalm: :lol: :lol: