tip for rangers

Russell elf

as rangers r of offense,dont go for health,go for attributes it works :good:

skill built-->lvl5 scatter

lvl5 trap

lvl 3 powerful shot

It's not useless it works fine for me same as before  :facepalm:

but if u use ur brain,my skill built is good for pvp,trap the enemy,when he come scatter him,by this time ur trap will b recharged and u set it again nd he gets trapped,repeat this nd u will win,works only on meele enemy,for other ranged, kill one enemy at a time while u scatter other

but if u use ur brain,my skill built is good for pvp,trap the enemy,when he come scatter him,by this time ur trap will b recharged and u set it again nd he gets trapped,repeat this nd u will win,works only on meele enemy,for other ranged, kill one enemy at a time while u scatter other

I didn't say anything about built  it's good  :good:  but if you are facing 2 opponents,you need more dmg to kill one fast(this is where bless comes in) and just kite other with trap and scatter.

I didn't say anything about built  it's good  :good:  but if you are facing 2 opponents,you need more dmg to kill one fast(this is where bless comes in) and just kite other with trap and scatter.

scatter is best skill

Blessing lvl5 is must if ur a ranger...Rest of the  skills depends on the players.Without bless u can nvr kill other ranged types.

Blessing lvl5 is must if ur a ranger...Rest of the  skills depends on the players.Without bless u can nvr kill other ranged types.

I Don't see why not... if you have plenty of dex plugged in and use a bow instead of a cbow, you might just have plenty of dps to drop a range type.

I Might test that theory out one day.

• 3 weeks later...

...you dont have time to sett the trap..and if you sett it..try kill a range class. You are DEAD for good.because enemy still atack in trap and hi still can use skills so...ranger ar stil class now. Befor the update my stat was make on critical+doge..and some acc..now you need hight acc that makes low critical...that makes rangers dead.

• 2 weeks later...

If you used this build, how can u beat a healing class? I die in a few seconds if a ranger hits me with normal attack, blessing, power shot. If you were to have no blessing, low power shot damage, i could kill you easily with good defence and a decent heal(200+).

Again i russells noob post :facepalm:

Not noob, what he says has merit, a new way to play ranger class that others haven't done so before. The only thing i see your ranger losing in a pvp/arean would be other classes that kite as well etc healers, warlocks, mages

Another thing I'm not sure about is if you can beat against other rangers who have high amped bows, maxed power shot+blessing. When its ranger vs ranger it all comes down to who does the most amount of damage on your opponent

Other than that it would be pretty awesome to see this build against a melee ;D

Nah, to be a hyper ultra mega pro ranger i suggest u guys going for;

5 Evasion

5 trap

3 scatter

2 power shot

2 blessing :drinks:

Now go buy a book of oblivion and test it :)  kthxbye

(Pst. Btw russel having max trap is useless against ranged classes ._.j

(A message to all rangers: why dafuq do u guys even try trapping ranged classes? :facepalm:  Thats just as stupid as trying to close the mouth of a great white shark with your bare hands.)

(A message to all rangers: why dafuq do u guys even try trapping ranged classes? :facepalm:  Thats just as stupid as trying to close the mouth of a great white shark with your bare hands.)

That makes they can run away :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is blessing? :wacko:

it's when you pray to jesus and den da almithie lawd grants u his blessings on thee o glorious disciple!!

!!!!

!!!!!!

!

!!

!

• 2 months later...

as rangers r of offense,dont go for health,go for attributes it works :good:

skill built-->lvl5 scatter

lvl5 trap

lvl 3 powerful shot

what????????lvl 3 power shot??? lvl 5 trap?? dude the best is: Lvl 5 scatter lvl 5 bless and lvl 5 powershot for me :P but searously this is BS that you wrote sorry man no this is shit

• 3 weeks later...

Russel -.-, i might Ranger skill the best is Powerfull Shoot, Blessing, And idk the name this skill make enemy cant attack and run/ step back, all lvel 5. Trap is for SATPOLPP GUILD cause they spend years for guard stairs.