Road blocks

Healex

I dont understand whats the point if standing in one place all day and killing few mc,and then you cry becouse mc blocks  the way  :facepalm: .

Now its possible to complete chainless in morning and 6months ago you could just go there whenever you want :wacko: (if mc/elf dont hunt there).   

Why roadblocks started?

And who started them elfs or mcs?

I dont understand whats the point if standing in one place all day and killing few mc,and then you cry becouse mc blocks  the way  :facepalm: .

You probably understand this are not the same players. MC block the road also full time. You are crying about it so you probably don't block the road yourself.

Firstborn and chosen started it. I believe we started blocking because rouges would come and play hide and seek with us in caravan. They would kill and then vanish. And eventually it lead to us hunting the questers out of revenge, and then we got tired of running around caravan and parked it in that place we now block off.

I don't think we should block anymore. I know the feeling of feeling like its impossible to do the next quest, you want to quit and play another game. These days killing krat or lake elemental is like doing the shadows quest. 

This guy complaining because he cnt complete his chainless.  I see many ppl keep waiting there whole day. (both factions)  :facepalm:

They dont have much things to do even out of this world.

LoL i am done with chainless  :facepalm: ,i'm just sick with ppl asking me to help then when i do we end up dead,becouse of roadblock.

Its better like this. What s the point of a game about war where there is no war, no invasions sometimes, no killings, etc?

BTW as an MC i am i have to say tat elves are organizated and care about each other (most of all cause they need it) and mcs is full of rambos going war alone, invading alone, etc.

So if u want make ur CL quests just ORGANIZE A MEGAWAR TO KILL BLOCKERS or try and try and try. Even most experimented watchmen go to the bathroom sometimes, and even most undestructible fortress have a little hole to let the rats pass.

Organize urself, use ur friends and talk to people. Ull find more ppl who need to break that barrier.

Firstborn and chosen started it. I believe we started blocking because rouges would come and play hide and seek with us in caravan. They would kill and then vanish. And eventually it lead to us hunting the questers out of revenge, and then we got tired of running around caravan and parked it in that place we now block off.

From my point of view the mc's started it :P They were always patrolling. In elves-side a lot says mc even take shifts to stay at important places. And in these times the elves-area was empty always. But i guess it is just a chicken and egg-story. The same with swamp where mc's attack really everyone while we stay peacefull.

From my point of view the mc's started it :P They were always patrolling. In elves-side a lot says mc even take shifts to stay at important places. And in these times the elves-area was empty always. But i guess it is just a chicken and egg-story. The same with swamp where mc's attack really everyone while we stay peacefull.

I agree  :good:

It was chosen and firstborn. I know because I was one of the ones who started it. Cevenn, cevenir, corpsegrind, cyrenz, elvinator, lastchild, wardati, stunblade, meandyou, and many more. In fact I remember the day we decided to set up camp there at the ridge. I came up with names for it, like ridge camp, or cara ridge and so on. And from that day it stuck, we stayed all day and all night. Soon after many questers were complaining about not being able to get to lake because there was a road block.

We didn't do do it because mc was doing it, because mc hadn't done it yet. We were doing it because mc was blocking the caravan bridge every night and rouges were everywhere. You see,..... mc was blocking our bridge to Nadir, they didn't need to roadblock over near lake elemental, they already had us by the balls north of caravan. So as you can see we started blocking first. Yes mc patrolled, but that's not a road block.

Just me know, who started it 1st, 2 years I play ws and I know why they do it. But i cant tell it. History just on me.

It was chosen and firstborn. I know because I was one of the ones who started it. Cevenn, cevenir, corpsegrind, cyrenz, elvinator, lastchild, wardati, stunblade, meandyou, and many more. In fact I remember the day we decided to set up camp there at the ridge. I came up with names for it, like ridge camp, or cara ridge and so on. And from that day it stuck, we stayed all day and all night. Soon after many questers were complaining about not being able to get to lake because there was a road block.

We didn't do do it because mc was doing it, because mc hadn't done it yet. We were doing it because mc was blocking the caravan bridge every night and rouges were everywhere. You see,..... mc was blocking our bridge to Nadir, they didn't need to roadblock over near lake elemental, they already had us by the balls north of caravan. So as you can see we started blocking first. Yes mc patrolled, but that's not a road block.

Finally good explanation  :good: ,in some point its good that elfs block,but for other players who didnt complete chainless its hard.Thought chainless is now more challenging,but sometimes just too hard  :search: .

I say u better stop crying around. All those that do Chainless quest after swamp release are lucky. NOW most elves/mc's spend their time there. U should try to do it before! All the players had nothing else to do than to farm all the bosses. There was no block. But when u reached the boss, it was full 2-3 parties. U died in seconds. So dont think its hard now. In my opinion its quiet easy!

I don't think we should block anymore. I know the feeling of feeling like its impossible to do the next quest, you want to quit and play another game. These days killing krat or lake elemental is like doing the shadows quest.

nice one bro...butt still this is the nature of the game i donee chainlees whit 4 acc  hard butt still done

all CL quest is done. now i feel so lucky after read this topic :)

2 years ago, CL quest is not to hard as now.. at that time mc will not kill u if they know u come to their region just to do CL.. and u should not kill them too when they do quest

road block started by dev  :rofl: they put stealth on rogue to invade and trap on ranger to block the road thats how its started :facepalm:

ya man its like impossible to do krat now, been stuck on it for a long time now.

and the fact that many level 20s were helping me still we failed O.o .

Yes, i'd agree it all started due to rogues' stealth. Elves gotta block those steps or rogues would be everywhere killing low level questers. Think about that.

Yup thats nice,no more rogues killing low levels  :aggressive:

it's true that doing cl quest it's more hard now, but it's also true that asking help to other player's, let you the chance to have more friends, and let you know who is helpfull and who is not.

it's true that doing cl quest it's more hard now, but it's also true that asking help to other player's, let you the chance to have more friends, and let you know who is helpfull and who is not.

Yup  :good:

I'm not crying i'm just saying whats the point of standing in one place all day :facepalm: .

Its a game,Healexl,a game where you can block the roads,the shop,the bridge,or where you wanna,, ::) So that's why. :give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...

Its a game,Healexl,a game where you can block the roads,the shop,the bridge,or where you wanna,, ::) So that's why. :give_rose:

ok  :give_rose:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol peaceful xD elfs r the ones camping in ravva...kill me lots of times  :bad: just sick of them :bad: mcs used to rule before those 3 bridges came and elfs started blocking :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Yup thats nice,no more rogues killing low levels  :aggressive:

xD just make a elf char lvl 10 and come map 2 and make it stand near the stairs when trap ends just run through the stairs  :lol: :lol: :give_rose: :blush: :pleasantry: :spiteful:  i always do that...recently stopped helping mcs kil elfs that come to do chainless..but i surely kill the elfs I SEE going to do chainless... :diablo:

Hello

I was add video abt how to accross blocker in caravan elf without dead and without use stealth. Jst find my video, this video tips is secret. I was adding at march month.

Thanks. :)

Hello

I was add video abt how to accross blocker in caravan elf without dead and without use stealth. Jst find my video, this video tips is secret. I was adding at march month.

Thanks. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now i know wht u meant by how to cross caravan i thought u meant inside caravan  :crazy: next time tell me clearer cuz this doesnt happen much at us sapphire  :rofl: :rofl:

Sory i post here but i have conection problems xd . I try to make an account and it say ---could not connect to the server--- and i download the new v 3.4.4 . How i solve this problem guys ? I have nokia c6.

Sory i post here but i have conection problems xd . I try to make an account and it say ---could not connect to the server--- and i download the new v 3.4.4 . How i solve this problem guys ? I have nokia c6.

just click it again, then it connects.  ::)

One thing is for sure. These road blocks aren't going away, unless devs finds away to do something about it without killing the game. Getting past a road block these days means you need to have a lot of other players accompany you and be willing to die for you. So if you have a bad habit of being disrespectful to your fellow faction/class players then you may have a difficult time completing chainless. I'm nuetral on road blocks, because its still do-able, it seperates the persistant and not giving up from the players who dont really care.

One thing is for sure. These road blocks aren't going away, unless devs finds away to do something about it without killing the game. Getting past a road block these days means you need to have a lot of other players accompany you and be willing to die for you. So if you have a bad habit of being disrespectful to your fellow faction/class players then you may have a difficult time completing chainless. I'm nuetral on road blocks, because its still do-able, it seperates the persistant and not giving up from the players who dont really care.

Yes,but the most elf/mc are lazy and unhelpfull they are always "busy" with standing  :facepalm: ,so i see a lot of lvl 14 mc running past roadblock just to get kratt so..

Yes,but the most elf/mc are lazy and unhelpfull they are always "busy" with standing  :facepalm: ,so i see a lot of lvl 14 mc running past roadblock just to get kratt so..

This is true to some extent. I would consider getting to know more high level players. Make yourself more known. Also, guilds are coming, this will definitely make a difference. Being a part of a guild means much more help at leveling up, doing hard quests and so on. Keep in mind there are new guilds on both sides that are killing questers guilds. They road block on a regular basis, and their main goals is to hunt questers coming into lands. As guilds make it better for questers, it also makes it harder. But in the end, if this game didn't have these kinds of challenges I wouldn't play it.

This is true to some extent. I would consider getting to know more high level players. Make yourself more known. Also, guilds are coming, this will definitely make a difference. Being a part of a guild means much more help at leveling up, doing hard quests and so on. Keep in mind there are new guilds on both sides that are killing questers guilds. They road block on a regular basis, and their main goals is to hunt questers coming into lands. As guilds make it better for questers, it also makes it harder. But in the end, if this game didn't have these kinds of challenges I wouldn't play it.

I already planned up a guild  :blush: ,and found a lot of people  :yahoo: