[2019.12.27] The World must know its Heroes: Community's Award 2019

Holmes

• Developer

English.png

Dear friends!

The most wonderful time of the year is near, the time to review our last year, smile at our high and low moments, the moments of fun and laughter. And of course, it is time to draw conclusions, and set up goals for the new, 2020 year.

Me, my dear @Peony and @Akasha
,  want to thank every member of the community for being with us in this difficult but interesting year, for your constant and active communication. As we all know: all roads lead to the forum.
That’s why we want to separately thank our already established crew of
Legendary Mentors:

• lallous
  • Gladiator

These guys can find their place in any discussion and will always get to the truth. True legends of our community. Each of them has invested a significant part of themselves into making the forum as it is now.

Also, we would like to thank the remarkable
Lords of Knowledge:

• BennyBT
  • TheCabbage
  • Mecha
  • Ninja Owl

They are always happy to come to the aid of the new generation and answer all of your questions. And how many wonderful topics with guides and analyses have been created thanks to them. Each of them has brought a lot of help towards creating the friendly environment and advancing the in-game education.

We also express our deep gratitude towards
our moderatorsHiggings and Morgana. Throughout the year they’ve helped us maintain order and tidiness on the forums, stopping the use of foul language and provocations, and also served as a good example for the new users.

REWARDS:

For many years you have united into a big team in our multifaceted game community and we hope you will gladly and honourably accept the following people into the ranks of their respective titles:

Legendary Mentor:

• FakeUser

Lord of Knowledge:

• Symbx
  • Zurp
  • ThiagoWanted

Remember — they will always come to your aid and will help to clear the air up. Let’s give a warm welcome to them!

And how could we do without gifts!

• Each bearer of the Legendary Mentor title and the moderators will receive a present of 40 Caches of Eternal Winter.
  • To all beareres of the title Lord of Knowledge we gift 30 Caches of Eternal Winter each!

Thus, with a decree from 27.12.2019 we ORDER:

Спойлер

To the best community of the best gaming community of the best 2d MMORPG
 from 27.12.2019

DECREE:

In order to sustain warm relations and finding the users who significantly contributed to the development of the game community, I order:
- to reward the aforementioned users with their respective titles
- to allocate corresponding rewards
- to gift all people kindness and the New Year’s holiday mood

Forum administration:
                        Holmes ________
                        Peony _________
                        Akasha_________

Thank you for your devotion and love for the project.
Always yours,
AIGRIND Team

Edited by Holmes

• Holmes pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Holmes said:

We also express our deep gratitude towards our moderatorsHiggings and Morgana. Throughout the year they’ve helped us maintain order and tidiness on the forums, stopping the use of foul language and provocations, and also served as a good example for the new users.

The pleasure was all ours! :like_a_sir1:

And obvioulsy a big congratulations to our old Mentors and Lords and a warm welcome to the new ones!:love1:

Good job to the new mentors and lords!

FakeUser will be a good representative for me in mentoring newbies when I'm unavailable.

Also big thanks to our good ol' mods and admins. :christmaskiss:

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

These guys can find their place in any discussion and will always get to the truth. True legends of our community. Each of them has invested a significant part of themselves into making the forum as it is now.

Oh this got me emotional and I'm flattered:blush:

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

Legendary Mentor:

• FakeUser

oh wow...

is that me? are you guys talking about me? i didn't know i did something worthy of being a "Legendary Mentor".

great thanks for the admins for picking me.

also thank to @Higgings for being a great dk and a moderator, not to forget the others ofc

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

FakeUser will be a good representative for me in mentoring newbies when I'm unavailable.

I will do my best to be a good representative that won't disappoint his senpai's

thank you for creating such a great community, and congratulation to everyone and happy new year!

S5q.gif.cf5a7d7fea97ecf26e010b3d54dd91c8.gif

Edited by FakeUser

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

I will do my best to be a good representative that won't disappoint his senpai's

thank you for creating such a great community, and congratulation to everyone and happy new year!

Just carry on the way you're doing and you'll be perfectly fine! My most sincere congratulations! 😄

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

also thank to @Higgings for being a great dk and a moderator, not to forget the others ofc

._. 

Are there also 5 vamp books as rewards for this guy, btw? 

Jokez (always good to clarify xd)

Oo nice! You all done great!

Spoiler

English.png

GET THE CAMERA! ITS MY NAME THERE

Edited by Zurp

2 hours ago, Zurp said:

Oo nice! You all done great!

Hide contents

English.png

GET THE CAMERA! ITS MY NAME THERE

New wallpaper for you

Edited by Jcbreff

Image result for ITS AN HONOR GIF

@Peony @Akasha

and congratz for the new and old Lords and Mentors bq166.gif@BennyBT @TheCabbage @Mecha @Ninja Owl @FakeUser @symbx @Zurp @ThiagoWanted

and to our 2 mods @Higgings & @Morgana

16 hours ago, Holmes said:

Image result for salute gif

16 hours ago, Holmes said:

Each bearer of the Legendary Mentor title and the moderators will receive a present of 40 Caches of Eternal Winter.

Image result for show me the money gif

@Peony @Akasha hahaha i always wanted to use that meme :P i should pm u right?

Congratz our lords, mentors and administrators (new and old). Wish you always be active as now... and have enough energy fo it. :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Primeiramente parabéns para toda equipe do Fórum e todos colaboradores pelo excelente trabalho.

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Estou muito grato.

Desejo a todos um ótimo 2020 e que possamos estar motivado e animados para continuar movimentando essa comunidade.

:wind:

10 hours ago, lallouss said:

@Peony @Akasha hahaha i always wanted to use that meme 😛 i should pm u right?

Good question.

Oh, thank you! 😇🌹

Sorry for being late but I didn't notice this topic until Lallouss tagged me:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:It's been some busy days during Christmas x.x

Congratz to everyone who received a title and also thank you from my side to everyone who puts efforts in making this community as amazing as it is!:vp-hearts:

Sory.

Edited by акм

2 hours ago, crnoss said:

congratz. U guys kind of dream team. Im jealous now , how earn this tags btw @Morgana can u tell us.

if you mean "legendary mentor" and "lord of knowledge" then here are some criteria from last year when these were first introduced 

Legendary Mentor

this group contains the most prominent members of our community through all times. Members responsible for significant improvements to make the forum a important source of knowledge and participated with huge contribution to forum discussions.

Lord of Knowledge

this title was granted to promote members who have shown true expertise when it comes to Warspear and nobel attitude towards community and staff. Distinctively accurate replies, excellent game-related content development, friendly and helpful with new members and our team.

Look at that!

How great is it to see the new people amongst us! Welcome!

And thanks for the honor of including me once again. I know I haven't cooperated a lot this year - we'll see a definite change in that in 2020. 

Cheers!

On 12/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, Aprilya said:

Well-deserved guys! @}-

Idk why your name wasn't there, that's odd :x 

Well I was on vacation and didn't write the final list, but independently we're very thankful for your help )) Same goes for Jcbreff

:vp-hug:

On 12/27/2019 at 4:16 PM, FakeUser said:

oh wow...is that me? are you guys talking about me? i didn't know i did something worthy of being a "Legendary Mentor".

it turns out that your Great Exilir of Knowledge worked here on forum as well. Enjoy! 🤗

On 12/28/2019 at 5:24 AM, lallouss said:

hahaha i always wanted to use that meme 😛 i should pm u right?

I hope you texted Peony already, because I've been on vacation all this time 😭 Gz !!! 😊

41 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I hope you texted Peony already, because I've been on vacation all this time 😭 Gz !!! 😊

:youre_the_man1:si

11 часов назад, Akasha сказал:

why?

I don’t remember what I apologized for. Apparently, for removing his post.:unknw:

• Akasha unpinned this topic