Iraqi sms payment( 7months now and 2sales ;_; )

yasirnoor21

hello support :(

it is been 7months now and we missed 2 50% sales already and that really.... just hurts *-*

please answer my equestions

are you ever going to fix Iraqi sms payment and release it again? or you permently deleted it and not comsidering fxing it or anything else

last time i asked you said it was your parenters who provide the service not you,so when was the last time you got an update on the whole "fixing" thing from your parenters?

pls devs do your best and check it :(

i dont want to miss this sale too ;_;

yes please :cray: , I've missed a lot of offers and we wanted to purchase like the rest of the players :'( , have passed a long period to send us the problem. please try with this new update.

39475_.jpg

39476_.jpg

39477_.jpg

39478_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

devs  :mega_shok:

:facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

please devs give us an update on the proplem :(

from about a year now,my 40$ worth mcoin you own still not given to me and you keap saying "be patient...etc"

most countries have a working sms payment,i KNOW your parenters who provide iraqy sms payment are who having issues,please contact your parenters and tell us most recent update on fixing it, thanks in advance GM and all mods staff

Guest XthekingX

Devs

Just give me your iraqi parthners location

And ill go rape them and make them fix it  :aggressive:

Guest XthekingX

BUMP!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XthekingX

BUMP!!!!

:mega_shok: we waiting

[glow=red,2,300] StuPId Game Dont Have Sms PayMEnt In Iraq [/glow]

mech 3erif chu 3am besir ya chabeib :rofl: sar lebnein kamena mafi sms payment i was like wtf xD awlkoun bgarib eb3at message forward ken 3ande ye men zamein? :blush:

mech 3erif chu 3am besir ya chabeib :rofl: sar lebnein kamena mafi sms payment i was like wtf xD awlkoun bgarib eb3at message forward ken 3ande ye men zamein? :blush:

dear,do you realise that you just made a new langauge? lets call it Englic or Arabish,but in either ways i didn't understand a word e.e

dear,do you realise that you just made a new langauge? lets call it Englic or Arabish,but in either ways i didn't understand a word e.e

dude did u realize that u dont know internet arabic :rofl: i didnt make this language its been used by arabics since msn been up ;) even google understands me :P u can type this language in google and it can translate or search easily :) hehe

dude did u realize that u dont know internet arabic :rofl: i didnt make this language its been used by arabics since msn been up ;) even google understands me :P u can type this language in google and it can translate or search easily :) hehe

call dump,single minded but i see speacking arabic words in english letters or english words in arabic letters a murder for both langauges

Guest XthekingX

he right.i use it too with numbers when i talk with my frindz

but this post is For Our ducking SmsPayment

and Devs still didnt replay

call dump,single minded but i see speacking arabic words in english letters or english words in arabic letters a murder for both langauges

ur not dumb :S ur right it is arabic in english alphabetics its been used since 15years ago because most keyboards have english alphabetics check wikipedia :P 90% arabic people use it :)

ur not dumb :S ur right it is arabic in english alphabetics its been used since 15years ago because most keyboards have english alphabetics check wikipedia :P 90% arabic people use it :)

im on of the 10% then, anyway back to topic

bumping for ever till you replay devs G.G

Guest XthekingX

lol

Not just english KeyBoards

soMe Games .Like WarSpear . have no arabic languid