Guide to choose your class.

Fawlks

Hello warspearianes, i see some guys searching a guide of each class, so i tryed make mine. I hope it be usefull. Remember, its all MY opinion:

Each Faction have three classes:

A tank class, better defensive class, best for pve/farm boss. Easy to up. Always need one to go lab. Skills facing pve. Ex: barb, bladedancer, death knight, paladin.

A healer class, suport class, must need to farm boss, normaly dies first on pvp. Always need 4 to go lab. Half skill to pve, half to pvp. Can solo some bosses on high lvl. Ex: shaman, druid, necromancer, priest.

A damager class, normaly, better classes to pvp, have a high damage and good skills to pvp. Hard to up. Mostly skills to pvp. Useless on lab. Ex: rogue, ranger, warlock and mage.

Why choose:

Mc side

Barbarian:

Good tanker, has Charge, a good skill to stun and reach enemy on pvp and lab.

Rogue:

Have a awesome skill, stealth, powerfull on pvp. And a strong power to kill on critic 2-3 hit K.O leather armor classes without enemy see him.

Shaman:

Good healer class plus 2 skill to stop melee classes. With good equips, its one of the hardest class to beat on pvp.

Forsaken:

Death Knight:

Have the most powerfull 2-hand weapon of the game. Plus two good damage skill it can hit very strong. Also can tank with Dark Shield.

Warlock:

Controversial class, hardest to up, but a realy monster on pvp on wisely hands. Can stop a enemy party, but also die in some hits.

Necromancer:

Good class to.... Lab. (sry, i realy think its too unbalanced to pvp to other classes). Also can shield and heal (?) partner.

Elf:

Blade dancer:

Perfect combination of a good def and high damage. With his two swords can beat all melee classes when used wisely. But still can fall easy to magician classes.

Druid:

Better heal of all classes, can also heal and hit strong with good equips. Alone melee classes should be carefull when see a druid coming.

Ranger:

Higher damage of all classes, can kill easy mostly leather armor classes. Also a good damage to all other classes. A ranger with +10 bow can fast kill almost all enemys.

Chosen:

Paladin:

Only shield user of elf/chosen side. Good tank plus a awesome combination with healers. Good for lab and a good stun skill on pvp.

Priest:

Make enemies cry burning their mana. Also have a heal and shield, helping on lab and some pvps.

Mage:

Good damage class, have two AOE damage skills. Plus other one target damage skill, it hits alot.

OK, ill share mine as well  :)  hopefully the both of us can help somebody.

Best advice i could give to any new player is to make sure you start off with a tank class, built to withstand some hits and some very strong offensive abilities. Once a player has mastered his/her tank it can be used to farm for gears for any other class they intend to begin afterwards.

The second class type i would suggest is a healer type which is always more valuable than a tank. Why do i recommend this second? Well its heal gears are hard to obtain and not cheap, and starting off with a tank is the best way to open the doors to farming.

MC

Shaman:

Shamans are a diverse class. It can be set up as a healer ( astral ), full attack ( moon ) or hybrid ( astral+moon mix ).

Shaman is one of the best offensive healers in the game.

Any heal gear is never cheap, but you will find that a healer is always wanted for any farm.

Barbarian:

I Have never personally played this class to its full potential, but it is considered to be one of the original tanks of the game with Great defence and offensive skills. Good choice for a beginner, as it can take plenty of hits.

Rogue:

The silent killer who lurks in the shadows.

The rogue is not considered a tank but its ability to stealth makes it one of the best elf hunters in the game. High offence and low defence, best class for those who love the hunt.

Forsaken

Necromancer:

One of the best support classes for mcsaken. Can be setup as a healer or as an offensive support.

This class is all about timing and can be a little complicated to those new to this game.

Any heal gear is never cheap, but you will find that a healer is always wanted for any farm.

Deathknight:

Just like the barbarian, this class is a great tank with great offence. With its unique skills, defence and offensive skills.. this class would be great for any beginner.

Warlock:

The offensive caster for mcsaken. Great long range offence and the ability to control the enemy makes this class very dangerous to come across.

Only downfall is the low defence that enemies can rip to shreds and timing, distance is everything for this class. Can be quite a complicated class to play for those who are new to the game.

Elf

Ranger:

This class is called the machine gun of the game due to its long range offensive skills. This class has a high offense and low defense making it a distanced fighter.

This class i would recommend to any new player starting on elf due to its simplicity of use. Good hunter and offensive support.

Druid:

Druids are a diverse class. It can be set up as a healer ( astral ), full attack ( moon ) or hybrid ( astral+moon mix ).

Druids are one of the best offensive healers in the game with its 1x1 pvp type skills.

Blade dancer:

Another great tank of the game with its great defence and offensive abilities. One of the best choices for any beginner starting out on elf.

Chosen

Paladin:

The underestimated tanks of the game. This class is a great support to any party and farm with its unique support skills.

Priest:

One of the best support classes for elfosen. Can be setup as a healer or as an offensive support.

This class is all about timing and can be a little complicated to those new to this game.

Mage:

The offensive caster for elfosen. Great long range offence and the ability to confuse the enemy makes this class very dangerous to come across.

Only downfall is the low defence that enemies can rip to shreds and its suicidal skills. Can be quite a complicated class to play for those who are new to the game.

Well i tried to offer a little wisdom but it was aimed at players who are just starting out. For those who already have their tanks and healers.. i would suggest making a fun class. A class that you can use to let off a little steam, such as a rogue/mage/warlock/ranger.

Hope this helps somebody. I Would have went into a little more detail but it would have made this post double in size :blush: