Piercing Attack Suggestion

lovemiao

hi,gm,i love this game,so i want to ask ,you test piercing atk?its really weak,without book,you can get 18% piercing,and now lv 30 weapon have 6.4 penetration,it means when u fight with boss who has 37.6% damage reduction,piercing is better,now all people have 30-35 penetration,thats means boss must have 67.6-72.6% damage reduction...yes i know ,if u fight with world boss, piercing looks like good ,but it just soso,not much stronger than normal weapon,and you know if player choose this weapon,we need offer much money to +10...if its not very strong,we dont need use it,now no one want to do dg...its bad

Edited by Higgings
The title of a topic is as much important as the body. Take more care of this when you write a topic from now on, please.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , you are right piercing attack is useless 

I have hunter with piercing book (its 4% and i think its too low for a book) i have 21% piercing attack (31% if i use pot) and still 

For world bosses its not work better than pene 

Idk why but it seems world bosses like chernobog or lvl 16-32 bosses have resilence 

My hunter have 1200 dmg and when i attack bosses and when piercing attack works i will deal 970+ dmg 

Its trash state , pene is 1000000% better 

I love this game too and i ask gm please change this state to atleast ignore all enemy defence stat (like enemy resilence or dk shield or warden fortifaction) since its only 21-22% chance max to work and its only for normal attacks (pene work for all attacks and its only for normal ,lol) 

I think it will be good state if it ignore all enemy defence