i hate the volcano stage

afropunk

Makes me feel on edge, like an Anakin Skywalker.  But seriously the stage needs to go.  All the talk of noobs, this stage brings out the real noobs.  Here's my advice..go to middle island.  If other team goes around just wait till first guy hits next teleporter then flank the remaining.  Its not that hard...that's what she said?

I also hate people that eat traps.  Especially those that eat traps then call there teammates noobs...here's looking at you williammtwo.  Another word of advice..  PATIENCE.. you see a ranger place a trap Dont just walk into it.  Wait it out or go around..its still not hard.. 

And one last thing.. and I am guilty of this sometimes too.  I'll bust out 7k damage get 4 kills and think I'm the shit and everyone should follow my lead...which they should...but they dont.  Pay attention to who your team is attacking and who is low on health.  A scenario...good arena 5v5.  You arethe last one left alive on ur team.  You still have 2200 HP.  The other team has two rogues.  One has 1300 hp, the other 132 HP.  Why do you idiots always go after the guy with 1300 while the should be dead guy is pounding you..she did t say that, but still she pondered it.  That's more newb then the fire stage.  Why do you do that?

Well all heal classes like the volcano i also like it hit and run  ::) ::)

Vs me = Run Fail  ;D  :aggressive:

Sometimes i hate this map sometimes i love it ;D

When i love this map: when im playing with my shaman or rogue. I have many times solo lv15

Elfchosen with my shaman when partner afk ;D  and with rogue semi easy to solo too because my mana regn 103 so the lava dmg doesnt kill me.

This map sucks when u vs heal classen and they run so ducking much ;D

This map sucks when u vs heal classen and they run so ♥♥♥♥ing much ;D

You shud start your ♥♥♥♥ing marathon too, let'em feel how its like to chase a marathon runner :lol:

I also hate people that eat traps.  Especially those that eat traps then call there teammates noobs...here's looking at you williammtwo.  Another word of advice..  PATIENCE.. you see a ranger place a trap Dont just walk into it.  Wait it out or go around..its still not hard.. 

Sometimes eating traps is the way to go. I walk right into them and watch my bd partner drop the ranger like a bad habit. If your defense is high enough to survive the beast trap and piercing arrows then step on it and tank it out for the team. I only do this with my paladin because of healing. Also it helps to know the opponent (ranger) attack power and threat to you. I know what rangers can drop me and which ones can't, and that usually determines if I will beast trap tank or not.

I think this is a cool stage. When my opponent has low life like 200 and the fire is booming I fetter them and then teleport and just wait for the battle results.  :)

• 5 months later...

Makes me feel on edge, like an Anakin Skywalker.  But seriously the stage needs to go.  All the talk of noobs, this stage brings out the real noobs.  Here's my advice..go to middle island.  If other team goes around just wait till first guy hits next teleporter then flank the remaining.  Its not that hard...that's what she said?

And one last thing.. and I am guilty of this sometimes too.  I'll bust out 7k damage get 4 kills and think I'm the shit and everyone should follow my lead...which they should...but they dont.  Pay attention to who your team is attacking and who is low on health.  A scenario...good arena 5v5.  You arethe last one left alive on ur team.  You still have 2200 HP.  The other team has two rogues.  One has 1300 hp, the other 132 HP.  Why do you idiots always go after the guy with 1300 while the should be dead guy is pounding you..she did t say that, but still she pondered it.  That's more newb then the fire stage.  Why do you do that?

I love it when i am with my druid  :tease:

the volcano map is my favourite i love it but when i was new to it lost alot  :facepalm:  but now i know that every class has a advantage on volcano like  melee can kill ranged easily in that arena like me vs cazapollos and goodofwars i beat him 2v1 my partner was afk and yeah volcano did help me but in the end its about whos the better player eh? :spiteful: :drinks:

64335_.jpg

u compare urself to them zain?, they r not +10 richboy like u.

rich well u can call any player rich is not even about mcoins its about the in game currency 'gold' chrystall a pro ranger :[ never uses mcoins +9 and people call her rich %)and yeah i do buy mcoins and why cant i compare my self to them? Just because im higher amped it doesnt mean i cant compare my self besides there warlocks The most OP class in game

rich well u can call any player rich is not even about mcoins its about the in game currency 'gold' chrystall a pro ranger :[ never uses mcoins +9 and people call her rich %)and yeah i do buy mcoins and why cant i compare my self to them? Just because im higher amped it doesnt mean i cant compare my self besides there warlocks The most OP class in game

u r not chrystall and dont compare urself to her.

u r not chrystall and dont compare urself to her.

whats being someone got to do with comparing to someone its general logic ur just making a fool out of your self seriously u are crazy

whats being someone got to do with comparing to someone its general logic ur just making a fool out of your self seriously u are crazy

ure not just arrogant but stupid too, u dont even know what i mean. :facepalm: