[2013.03.07] Spring holidays in Warspear Online!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Spring has come to the Warspear online! And soon there will be nice holiday – International women's day!

On the occasion of the approaching holiday AIGRIND company announces 50% discount for all items in miracle shop from now till March 9th (7.00 GMT)

Be happy and give gifts!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Guest XthekingX

Wew  :blush: tq

• Developer

snorly change Topic date to [2013.03.07] ;)

wrong date

Yup, thanks

international woman what the heck does that mean. isn't it the same as just woman's day. I mean all woman are international depending on where you are. Great now I have to give all my international woman a gift and get what in return. Thank you honey  :facepalm: I'd rather give my local woman gifts

• Developer

international woman what the heck does that mean. isn't it the same as just woman's day. I mean all woman are international depending on where you are. Great now I have to give all my international woman a gift and get what in return. Thank you honey  :facepalm: I'd rather give my local woman gifts

That's pretty important day in Eastern Europe - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Women%27s_Day

So we decided to make a gift to all our players for this day and for an awesome time of year that just started - Spring!

• Developer

nice...  :clapping: but, when the update ??? lol  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

3.4.4 just went out. 3.5 is on the way!

Mariuchi no te pongas pesadito,Q como dijo Snorlax aqui eso se festeja y es importante...

No se te olvide felicitarme!Besitos! :yahoo:

Just want to ask,, When will the  miracle coins purchase through MOL be fixed,,, i purchase coins and it deduct right away in my MOL account,, but the miracle coins has been sent a day after the purchase... i missed a lot of sales because of this,, unlike before after confirming coins been sent right away ... like this spring sale i would miss this if you havent done any action,, hope you extend the sale so we can purchase something we want (coz im not the only one experiencing this purchasing problem)...

thanks and hoping for positive action :)

question about guild update , what´s the freaking item on miracle shop price?will be cheap item?.... and how much of gold do you need for also make it ?  secret till the update announcement  ;D ?

in social list (where you have friends, ignored, party) you can see the "location list"

on pc too, no "world chat" , right :search:

3.4.4 just went out. 3.5 is on the way!

i bet update in April or May All WSO updates takes longer than they say or u think