Restrictions

Zilvinas Zavis

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to talk about kinda irrelevant topic for almost everyone, except me and maybe 2 or 3 other people in the game. So let me tell you a story how I came up with all of this.

Soooo, i got bored of playing regularly, as probably many of u do, and decided to create a unique char, whit which I could stand out from the crowd. I decided to create a lvl1 char and try to complete as many achievements as possible. I faced a lot of difficult tasks, but I managed to do them with some luck or help of my friends and as of now I already achieved 208 medals. But here comes the main part of this topic. As you all know, a ton of achievements are locked behind a requirement to be a member of the guild and to do that you must be at least a lvl2. It means that there is no possible way for me to complete them. Achievements such as gaining guild points, completing quests under the guild exp skill, or even some holiday achievements are locked for me.

I would like to ask you guys and also the Devs of the game why is there such a restriction? I was thinking about it for some time and couldn't come up with any way of how you could abuse it or how it would make game unfair etc.

Recently there was an update that made you gain expert skill slots for certain medal milestones. Would it be possible to do the same with the restriction to join guilds? For example you can join guild at any lvl, but you have to gain 50-100 medals first. It would be useful only for people like me and there would be no way of abusing it also.

That is all I wanted to say. I really don't expect it to be implemented into the game, but still a miracle might happen :D.

Looking forward for any feedback about this topic from you guys and also from the Devs.

Have a wonderful day!!!

P.S. Sorry for my poor English and all the mistakes that I made 🙂

I guess that requirememt to be lvl 2 in order to join a guild is there so kt would tale that extra minute and would slow down spam joining

And because it literally takes like a minute to reach level 2 it wouldnt be wise to make guilds joinable once you have 50 medals unless they removed the level requirement alltogether

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I guess that requirememt to be lvl 2 in order to join a guild is there so kt would tale that extra minute and would slow down spam joining

And because it literally takes like a minute to reach level 2 it wouldnt be wise to make guilds joinable once you have 50 medals unless they removed the level requirement alltogether

Well, as I said, 50 medal requirement would only be useful for people like me, and also wouldn't change anything for those who wanna play regularly. Same as with expert skill slots, there are 3 ways for you to unlock them, you can just play regularly, lvl up and get them, you can stick to certain lvl and do achievs to unlock them or you can just buy them for miracle coins. This way achievs may become more useful than they are now.

3 hours ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Well, as I said, 50 medal requirement would only be useful for people like me, and also wouldn't change anything for those who wanna play regularly. Same as with expert skill slots, there are 3 ways for you to unlock them, you can just play regularly, lvl up and get them, you can stick to certain lvl and do achievs to unlock them or you can just buy them for miracle coins. This way achievs may become more useful than they are now.

I highly doubt that they would change it because there arent that many people like you who want to stay at level 1. If you were to try to get achievements on level 2 you could get almost all expect "reach certain level" and arena ones

Edited by Jcbreff

3 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

I highly doubt that they would change it because there arent that many people like you who want to stay at level 1. If you were to try to get achievements on level 2 you could get almost all expect "reach certain level" and arena ones

Yea you are right, I only know that there is one russian guy who does the same, never seen anyone else :D. I don't know why, but lvl2 is not as exciting as lvl1. I also can't do crafting achievs, because you need to be lv10 to be able to start crafting :D. I think I should stick to gaining all reputations to max and the end goal of my acc will be 250 medals :D.