Stuck on different island - help!

Mewmew

So I wasn't finding quests to level myself up, and I had enough money to go to another Island by boat so I figured I'd go there and look.

The problem is now I'm on a new island with monsters that are way way too hard for me to kill, I don't have money to take a boat home and I can't kill to get money to get home, and when I die I respawn here on this island...

Am I pretty much stuck unless someone gives me ticket money or something to get back?

I sold everything I was carrying on me, all my heal pots etc, and didn't get enough to get back home.  Am I really stuck out here like this or is there a way to get back that I'm missing?

The only way back is the way you came. With the boat. So, all new players, don't go on second island if you are not ready, you will regret it. :facepalm:

They are adventurous, cant blame.  :facepalm:

What is your level? If your able to kill a panter you can make money farm them and get back :good: If you cant whats your server and Ingame name I can help.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been on much because I've been bummed about being stuck but I seem to be able to kill a Panther now and then (not very easy and not every time but I can get some) so I guess I will eventually be able to get back.

I'm level 4 and it seems that everybody else around here is a lot higher level than that.  The Panthers are 12 and I can't get them very easy but since I can get some sometimes I guess I'll be okay eventually...

I hate to have anybody else give me money (as awesome as it is for you people to offer to do so, I'd hate for you to have to spend precious money because of my mistake).  So I was hoping maybe I was missing some easier way of getting back :D

So yeah with the Panthers sometimes I kill them, a lot of times I die, but I guess I got to just keep trying until I get enough to leave again.

I haven't been on much because I've been bummed about being stuck but I seem to be able to kill a Panther now and then (not very easy and not every time but I can get some) so I guess I will eventually be able to get back.

I'm level 4 and it seems that everybody else around here is a lot higher level than that.  The Panthers are 12 and I can't get them very easy but since I can get some sometimes I guess I'll be okay eventually...

I hate to have anybody else give me money (as awesome as it is for you people to offer to do so, I'd hate for you to have to spend precious money because of my mistake).  So I was hoping maybe I was missing some easier way of getting back :D

So yeah with the Panthers sometimes I kill them, a lot of times I die, but I guess I got to just keep trying until I get enough to leave again.

check port, it should be 1 gold now to return.

Heh yeah I was just logging back on to say I just checked to see how much more money I still needed and it's 1 gold now :D  So I guess they did that to help all the stuck newbies like me.

So I'm home now and thanks everybody.

(before u reach ~1000rep u dont need go 2nd island)

in

Well, im almost lvl 13 now and i went to the second island at beginning of lvl 12. problem is i dont have any reputation  :pleasantry:

when i enter Menu > character > reputation i see:

You haven't met any faction yet.  :bomb:

it's a bug or what?

Guest Mioco

when i enter Menu > character > reputation i see:

it's a bug or what?

No, reputation with your own faction is no longer displayed