[2019.12.24] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please keep in mind that on Wednesday, 25.12.2019, at 08:30 CET the servers will be restarted. After the restart the following changes will be implemented:

- fixed the error that the player could use the interactive object (meat chunk) twice and become stuck, in the dedicated dungeon.

- changed the mechanics of summoning totems on the boss in the dedicated dungeon. Now they appear randomly, prioritizing ranged characters.

- fixed some quest markers on the map and simplified conditions of some quests on the Snow boundary.

- changed the price of the "Born to Swim Attraction" attraction, now entrance will cost 3 tickets.

- fixed the incorrect appearance of some items with the "Piercing Attack" attribute.

- fixed the error with which the character couldn't use their skills after the end of the "Animal Guise" skill's effect.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Please don't plan anything important at that time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

• Holmes changed the title to [2019.12.24] Game servers restart
  • Holmes pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, Holmes said:

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please keep in mind that on Wednesday, 25.12.2019, at 08:30 CET the servers will be restarted. After the restart the following changes will be implemented:

- Fixed the error that the player could use the interactive object (meat chunk) twice and become stuck, in the dedicated dungeon.

- Changed the mechanics of summoning totems on the boss in the dedicated dungeon. Now they appear randomly, prioritizing ranged characters.

- Fixed some quest markers on the map and simplified conditions of some quests on the Snow boundary.

- changed the price of the "Born to Swim Attraction" attraction, now entrance will cost 3 tickets.

- fixed the incorrect appearance of some items with the "Piercing Attack" attribute.

- fixed the error with which the character couldn't use their skills after the end of the "Animal Guise" skill's effect.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Please don't plan anything important at that time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

AIGRIND

will there be a special new years deal when you guys take a break @Holmes

22 minutes ago, Holmes said:

is it the solo one?

22 minutes ago, Holmes said:

that was really bad yeah,you couldnt fix it without die.

24 minutes ago, Holmes said:

- Changed the mechanics of summoning totems on the boss in the dedicated dungeon. Now they appear randomly, prioritizing ranged characters.

:thumbs_up1:

Please, I'm a bit confused of this boss level 6 we tried to kill it using lvl6 chars a bunch of time but it does not drop any items even dmg or deff. . . what's the use of this bosses if they don't drop anything?

6 minutes ago, Markianz said:

Please, I'm a bit confused of this boss level 6 we tried to kill it using lvl6 chars a bunch of time but it does not drop any items even dmg or deff. . . what's the use of this bosses if they don't drop anything?

there isnt a lv6 boss?...

14 minutes ago, Markianz said:

of what boss ur talking?

13 hours ago, Markianz said:

in dg?

Im pretty sure he is talking about lvl6 dungeons christmas im sure the drop rate is worst out off all dungeons since i spammed alot no drops at all not many lvl6 players spam dungeons and drop rate is very bad, in eu emerald im only player who spams dg and trust me many stopped joining me because we did alot of runs and nothing drops

Edited by Devilrokas2x

• Akasha unpinned this topic