six shadow berengger more harder after update

voldemorth

Admin : why six shadow berengger more harder after update?? Before

update we can kill on 1 by 1 to slayed them with our

tactiq but now all we got killed .. Im wonder why? Some

of othrs says "its bugs!" .Please answer im curious about

that quest ..

• 2 weeks later...

hard quest=no, they much more harder than berengar guards... also, the most important thing: only ppl that need can enter on the portal, what mean: u cant call an army to do it... fight 6shadows lv 19 with a huge hp and dmg? only for 6 rich bds...

hard quest=no, they much more harder than berengar guards... also, the most important thing: only ppl that need can enter on the portal, what mean: u cant call an army to do it... fight 6shadows lv 19 with a huge hp and dmg? only for 6 rich bds...

With tactic yes its possible if you have 10 pots.

With tactic yes its possible if you have 10 pots.

Hoever its hard, they re forcing use to spend real money on the game...  and when we ask something about shadows they only close/delete our posts or say that we dont know how to play -_- ... I dont think that devs have tested the game :/ and we are still buying mcoins with real money... and the game getting worst. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hoever its hard, they re forcing use to spend real money on the game...  and when we ask something about shadows they only close/delete our posts or say that we dont know how to play -_- ... I dont think that devs have tested the game :/ and we are still buying mcoins with real money... and the game getting worst. :(

yep, thats true, in my country the price of 120 coin is getting more expensive, and the price of the premium item is expensive  :facepalm:

the last few regular quests got harder because there wont ever be any other islands.

just 'dailys' and the same bosses all the time.

its easier for them to make the same bosses harder than to work on making new bosses.

just because they are making money in miracle shop doesnt mean they will work any harder or faster.

:nea:

the last few regular quests got harder because there wont ever be any other islands.

just 'dailys' and the same bosses all the time.

its easier for them to make the same bosses harder than to work on making new bosses.

just because they are making money in miracle shop doesnt mean they will work any harder or faster.

:nea:

The problem its after lvl18 theres like nothing to do.

I dont understand why they dont put pvp points yet. (i dont mean arena). So if i kill someone of the other faction i get *** pvp points. And if i lose the figgt then i lose *** pvp points. Yup  there should be an hal of phame and good items tradable ,with a new npc, for pvp pooints.

This game its called warspear and there isnt any sense to go and kill other faction player. Just few dailies you get every 3/4 days iwich say you to kill few of the enemies' faction.

But they should focus on pvp cuz its the heart of the game. And maybe if they wont make 50different costumes every patch,wich are only 5with x10differents colors,maybe they wont have to sacrifice other important thing of the game.

Regards,

RainbowZ