noob help about tablets

crossfit

well guys after search ideas for  return play game i found " tablets and go live in a friend house all the afternoons!!!!!  xd"

i gonna buy one and need know if is a good idea or no i listen is a waste of money  :unknw:

who knows about tablets help me if can say me  best companies and tablets around 130€  or less  + -  º9 for see movies , with usb 2.0 and ofc play warspear : *

I recommend Samsung Galaxy Tab, it has pretty high RAM, and runs many games perfectly.

Avoid iPad at all costs.

samsung galaxy tablets are the most expensive...  but yes they´re good

i found Acer iconia B1-7  for  119€ and 7º anches  and  Woxter PC 90 BL 4GB same price 119  9º anches and more accesories let´s  buy woxter  :pardon:

thanks for the help mates!!

well finally i buyed a tablet arnova 1G , 10"  and more accesories for 139€ really cheap for awesome tablet with 1G only but awesomeeeeeeeeeee , now i need search how take screenshots  ;D

:blush: Recommand Ipad or Ipad mini......

Dont choose other company........U know i have A galaxy S3 in my hand right now...With The Quad-Core Processor sometime I still see some slowlyness im the game(Especially from 1 map to map)....also Battery drain faster for online game than the ipad.....

;D

im also using s3 and its awesome. i have also a tablet 2 and the battery isnt draining so much. but with this game it is. this game is draining to much battery, no matter which phone or tablet ;) im also playing other online games and nothing happens :)

I got a google nexus 7  cost me around 250e  but its really worth it . no errors good graphics high proccesor best choice :drinks:

• 5 weeks later...

LOL bad idea the fu-ck-ing tablet only resist 1 month  yesterday i broke the screen and i cant use tactil and mouse not run ...nothing  = pay 80 € for repair  :crazy: why the fu-ck i take it for use every day on school  :lol: :facepalm:  break when someone sitted  :facepalm:  idk  :lol:  130 € to the trash  :yahoo:  but anyway i will be back soon!!! next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL bad idea the fu-ck-ing tablet only resist 1 month  yesterday i broke the screen and i cant use tactil and mouse not run ...nothing  = pay 80 € for repair  :crazy: why the fu-ck i take it for use every day on school  :lol: :facepalm:  break when someone sitted  :facepalm:  idk  :lol:  130 € to the trash  :yahoo:  but anyway i will be back soon!!! next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should've told us you are going to use it at school.

Get a small tablet for school.

;D :facepalm:

Tablet's are awesome bro, it's everything you will ever need aside from food, sleep, and a good showere now and then.  Great for gaming, organizing,  and networking.  I have a Nook by Barns and Noble, which is basically just for reading e-books, and I love everything about it.

If your looking for more of an entertainment tablet v.s. an educational tablet I'd definitely look into Roland's suggestion for the Google Nexus tab. 

well finally isnt total break only cant use tactil  :pardon:  and if i put in one place quiet i can conect usb keyboard and mouse so.... i can play  warspear in break tablet with 10º like pc the secret is dont move tablet of the place or be blocked and need to reset xD  :facepalm: :lol:

• 4 months later...

You always can take a look at the newest Google Nexus tablets, great choice for the great price!

Hi  Roland, i was looking forward why in my wife s nexus warspear is lagging (sometimes it dont even response to touches) as hell ( i mean, we use same connection but in my samsung galaxy or pc works perfectly) and found this old post.

You know what should we do? Or if anyone found this problem or fixed it already?

Ty

Hi  Roland, i was looking forward why in my wife s nexus warspear is lagging (sometimes it dont even response to touches) as hell ( i mean, we use same connection but in my samsung galaxy or pc works perfectly) and found this old post.

You know what should we do? Or if anyone found this problem or fixed it already?

Ty

We have previous gen Galaxy Nexus 7 (it's actually our main test subject), never saw such problems, honestly.

i realised that if my Tablet and my phone are near to each other it causes some connection problems. ( If i use Wifi )

Maybe you should have some distance when youre playing both.