- People get bored ?

-TuBy-

This topic i dont know if someone do it ! But is inspired by my friend's in the game...

I wanna know what people here from Sapphire do when they get boring ! In forum i saw that people create contest and all that stuff... so'  :blush:

Feel free to comment with ideas !!  :good: Or Telling what u do

In my personal case.. Sometimes i play HIDE AND SEEK :facepalm:  OR I GO TO MY A PERSONAL CHAR... TO PLAY ALONE IN MY OWN ! :drinks:

I'm not playing on Sapphire, but I do on Amber and Rubi. When I get bored I try to collect some items, for exemple, sets of Berenger's guard for my Death Knight. When I'm done, I try to buy or farm the Labyrinth's clothes for level 17 with deffence from the darkness. But if I'm relly bored, I create a new char with name from the book or game and try to upgrade it to the top. Maybe it is stupid but you are welcome to give advices, what should I do.

Help babys in first . chosen  - Kill whatever i met -  BG Adds and Lab Gate Guards.....

But yes , actually without new quests n bosses ... im really bored .

ty for topic !

Guest XthekingX

Do swamps

I go hunt mcs near gasphel with druid  ;D

Pvpcave and deul someone

Or just get frind and talk area chat  :blush:

Do swamps

I go hunt mcs near gasphel with druid  ;D

Pvpcave and deul someone

Or just get frind and talk area chat  :blush:

Near gasphel / nadir / caravan?? :P

When Am bored. . . . . .

Sometimes I do nothing..

Sometimes help friend c.l ...

Sometimes buy some tickets & go arena...

Sometimes having date with lover .....

Sometimes make new char .... :P

If someone ask: why not farm when u bored??

I'll say: cz I'll get 0 drop..

Lol, when I want farm, like my luck is from 10 become 0 .. :D

when i get bored i close internet connection and playing offline pc games :pardon:

we need up possible lvl for charackters, i already have 20 lvl charackter (only one and dont feel i gonna create other), i wish  lvl up it to 22 or 24 or 30.  :pardon:

When born gets bored?

• Hunts elf.
  • Sneaks into elf towns and punches a few noses.
  • levels a character.
  • makes a new character.
  • Farms.
  • Trolls other servers.
  • PVP ( too many gankers and disturbers nowdays... )
  • If all else fails.... plays another game

Guest XthekingX

When born gets bored?

• Hunts elf.
  • Sneaks into elf towns and punches a few noses.
  • levels a character.
  • makes a new character.
  • Farms.
  • Trolls other servers.
  • PVP ( too many gankers and disturbers nowdays... )
  • If all else fails.... plays another game

Hunting mcs is best way  ;D

flirt

kill buyer up

disturb mc trade chat

hunt mc heads near t1 for my dinner

flirt

help elf questors with my pala

help mc questor with my pala

sell doom swords

run in circles

cool post

I'm not playing on Sapphire, but I do on Amber and Rubi. When I get bored I try to collect some items, for exemple, sets of Berenger's guard for my Death Knight. When I'm done, I try to buy or farm the Labyrinth's clothes for level 17 with deffence from the darkness. But if I'm relly bored, I create a new char with name from the book or game and try to upgrade it to the top. Maybe it is stupid but you are welcome to give advices, what should I do.

Hahahahah is doesn't matter from where server u are  :good:  ;; u try to got a character  for arenas only?  .. :friends:

• 2 weeks later...

when i get bored i do nothing on ws if im not in the mood for it, mostly afking to watch tv :aggressive:

I think its reason ppl too when afk in arena  ;D

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81386.msg449040;boardseen#new

when bored i go pvp with zeus but than mc shamans and warlocks start jumping either war or killing low lvls i att them back than i die i get mad xD i post to friends we go kill them than rogues start jumping too than i die and i get even mader 1,2,3hours passes i leave pvp cave i  go to the surroundings of t1 mc kos anything walking xD Zeus sees.. Zeus kills.. Revenge :D 3times/week this happens :P

:blush: I flirt most of the time....But now i have to change myself coz every girls are not actually a girl ;D

Beware  ;D

hell flirters are in serious danger loool  :lol:

I do all my dailys everyday and after dat there is nothing to do. I don't farm cuz ppl barely inv and I don't do Swamps cuz u need like 3-5 ppl do it. I don't make another character cuz its pointless I only want and like 1 and datz Necromancer.

GM needs to update and make new quests dat ppl can solo majority of them. Doing dailys and doing arena only goes so far after dat it's boring. The game is great but needs major improvements like: more quests, an easier way to get wat others can't get, a way to store items or gear, improve drop rate cuz I bet its about 25%.

Guest XthekingX

I do all my dailys everyday and after dat there is nothing to do. I don't farm cuz ppl barely inv and I don't do Swamps cuz u need like 3-5 ppl do it. I don't make another character cuz its pointless I only want and like 1 and datz Necromancer.

GM needs to update and make new quests dat ppl can solo majority of them. Doing dailys and doing arena only goes so far after dat it's boring. The game is great but needs major improvements like: more quests, an easier way to get wat others can't get, a way to store items or gear, improve drop rate cuz I bet its about 25%.

swamp dont need people to it

it just necro and warlock are weak chars to do swamps.

i do swamps everyday solo with blade dancer

and if you wanna farm solo .go farm.animated gurd at (A.A)

^.^

• 2 weeks later...

devs r too blind to see how great pvp zone update is.

Would it kill them to make new island 6 screens. Neutral zone, Challenge option on interact? Then ppl can pvp legion or sentinel. No ganker fags no start mark like taunt.

usually when i am bored i go raid the enemy territory trying to kill as many as i can  :yahoo: (with or without party) or i help questers or i farm mobs for gold...