Several questions regarding class system.

Azebu

So well, we veterans know about sub-classes. There are several questions I have regarding them.

1. Why did you put them in Skills section? To tease us? Were they in development back then?

2. Why have they been removed in the end? Because you didn't want to have them sit for years without purpose? Lack of ideas to finalize that feature?

3. Why aren't they being developed now? (Or are they?) Lack of ideas? Lack of time? Focusing on balancing existing classes?

4. Care to share a sneak peak of things already made in that regard? Class icons? New spells tooltips? General ideas (how to obtain them, etc.)?

Thanks for your answers. I am proud to be able to represent such great company as you.

:3

Snorlax pls ;_;

Yes, i would like them to clarify this ._.

why were we able to scroll through the sub-classes without even using them? Maybe they just teased us? or maybe not :unknw:  e.e

Snorlax pls answer .-.?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i remember rogue subclass is assassin. And blade dancer is sword master CMIIW. I hope they add this on future update

i read somewhere that they have a backup of all the skills they used to have but then re-hauled the whole concept of the game essentially starting from scratch.

rangers used to have stealth btw ;D

I dont understand, why dev redesign class system?

Yeah I used to wonder about the sub-classes too when I started playing. And suddenly after a few updates they were gone. I would also like to know more about this subject. Please consider answering us! :)

Druid -> Can't remember -> Hermit

barbarian- Berseker :blush:  -> Chieftain

Ranger -> Hunter (i think) -> Beastmaster (i think) :aggressive:

bladedancer → sentinel→ blademaster

shaman → summoner → Witch Doctor :clapping:

Great so;

Druid -> ?-> Hermit

Bladedancer- Sentinel- blademaster

Ranger- Hunter- Beastmaster

Shaman- Summoner- Witch doctor

Barbarian- Berserker- Chieftain

Rogue- ? - ?

:yahoo:

Great so;  :yahoo:

Rogue -[move] Forget, Assassins I think  :facepalm:  - Forgot, Assassins I think :facepalm: [/move]

Don't know where is position of assassins, 2nd or 3rd.

Over one month.

One month.

I know devs have read this.

Just why won't they answer?

4 simple questions.

Oh well, I guess, if we don't pay, we aren't important.

Over one month.

One month.

I know devs have read this.

Just why won't they answer?

4 simple questions.

Oh well, I guess, if we don't pay, we aren't important.

i figured out that they dont answer becuz they dont know xD even if its a bug and they dont have time to fix it or not important to them they dont answer :S i see them answer on silly things alot and make competitions whild game is full of bugs and things that makes players quit game --'

i figured out that they dont answer becuz they dont know xD even if its a bug and they dont have time to fix it or not important to them they dont answer :S i see them answer on silly things alot and make competitions whild game is full of bugs and things that makes players quit game --'

Hmm, so you are saying 12 classes names, buttons to switch pages, and about 30 skill slots are all creation of a bug?

Never thought of it this way.

Rogue choices was thief and assassin.

Snorly has said they would like to re add specializations in the future.  Whether that means they're working on it idk. 

Hmm, so you are saying 12 classes names, buttons to switch pages, and about 30 skill slots are all creation of a bug?

Never thought of it this way.

dont be sacastic about it  :facepalm: i said if they see a bug they dont fix it i didnt say that this is a bug u read wrong i said they dont answer u cuz sometimes they dont know or dont care about solving it like the market bug i meant*

;_;

I feel you, man ;_;

Same thing happened to me after talking 24/7 about costume reward for 3x3 and 5x5 from new arena season, and not even received a "no".

Buuuuuut, life goes on.

Who's the owner of Aigrind? Maybe there's a person that torture the devs, saying they can't answer those kind of questions or add great suggestions..  :pardon:

I don't have any witty texts to write here anynore.

Dear dev's...

Answer that which may delivers us from anguish or we shall suffer the denial wrought upon us by our unrelenting curiosities.

Опубликованное фото

Dear dev's...

Answer that which may delivers us from anguish or we shall suffer the denial wrought upon us by our unrelenting curiosities.

Опубликованное фото

Well said brother.

Life is short, why waste it on bumping this thread?

Devs, you are shortening our lives by not responding!

We all know this is not going to to anywhere, even If we pay the MCoins they don't answer is because they want to, the least important opinion and the people that less informed have to be for AiGrind are apparently us, the players, the want to keep quiet, I never in my crappy live have seen Snorlax replying on a Suggestion topic, they do the game as they want, not as players want, they answer when they want, when players are the people paying them, anyway I'm getting a little bit mad here so I'm out!

I need to bump this more often.

One day, they will be fed up with seeing this thread over and over, and will answer it. Or just lock the thread. Or ban me. Still, 33% success chance!