Ingame Mailbox

Lazylion

Question

Hi, I wonder if there is a time limit or limit for how many mails you can have in your ingame Mailbox or if they can get deleted if not taken and put in your characters bag after some time. Me, aswell as others are collecting event chests from halloween and now also christmas events. So would be nice to know about these things so i won`t lose all the hard earned chests i collected (nearly at 130 mails now). Thanks in advance for responding and Merry Xmas ☃️

Thx for moving the topic to right place, but i was looking for a answer from a admin/developer or support since im 3 day in to collect chests and have abt 300-400 chests in mails on different chars....

Edited by Lazylion

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Hi, I wonder if there is a time limit or limit for how many mails you can have in your ingame Mailbox or if they can get deleted if not taken and put in your characters bag after some time. Me, aswell as others are collecting event chests from halloween and now also christmas events. So would be nice to know about these things so i won`t lose all the hard earned chests i collected (nearly at 130 mails now). Thanks in advance for responding and Merry Xmas ☃️

I think they stay forever(unless they delete it or change it) as long as they carry gifts,chests,etc. I had 300+ mails like 3 weeks. 

12 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Thx for moving the topic to right place, but i was looking for a answer from a admin/developer or support since im 3 day in to collect chests and have abt 300-400 chests in mails on different chars....

Well I made a suggestion and haven't got any answer about it that matters. I did it under snow event posts aswell. I got few more ideas but haven't reveal them cause probably it will be the same. Maybe they too much busy or they don't care.

9 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

Well I made a suggestion and haven't got any answer about it that matters. I did it under snow event posts aswell. I got few more ideas but haven't reveal them cause probably it will be the same. Maybe they too much busy or they don't care.

Or perhaps the suggestion was made during the update where they are/were occupied to get as much infos about bugs and, about now, they might not answer due to the weekend and cause Xmas holidays are close? Please guys, be a bit less harsh at them:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

@Lazylion my friend I understand that you wanted an answer from them, but in this case I suggest you to quote (@Example) them or directly PM them, more than writing on the Support Section: that place is mainly to report bugs and not working stuff, this is why I moved it here 😕

@Cardinal @Peony might you please answer this question? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Or perhaps the suggestion was made during the update where they are/were occupied to get as much infos about bugs and, about now, they might not answer due to the weekend and cause Xmas holidays are close? Please guys, be a bit less harsh at them:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

I am not going harsh on them,I said maybe.. Also I said:

1 hour ago, HeartsBane said:

Well I made a suggestion and haven't got any answer about it that matters. I did it under snow event posts aswell.

The post you answered but none else.

While I was searching something in forum I think I found answer of your question aswell @Lazylion There it is:

Mailbox

We have fixed the functionality of the mailbox in the update 7.10. Previously you could to accidentally delete a letter that holds any attach, but now no such message will be lost until you do not put your gifts or gold in the bag. Information letters without attachments you can delete yourself. Or they will be automatically deleted from your mailbox 12 hours after receiving the letter. No more spam in the mail!

55 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

While I was searching something in forum I think I found answer of your question aswell @Lazylion There it is:

I read that day before i did this post, i just want to know if there is a limit in mailbox or if i can reach 1000 mails with attachment without a problem