Question about bonus

papcio5000

Question

Hello I have a question about bonus set I have a berengar 15lv helmet+armor its give me 397 first bonus so if I have gloves+boots berengar 15lv its give me 397 bonus x2 or only unlock second bonus?

And another question about bonus from spring attack strength (increases damage) and bonus from winter piercing attack (ignore phys and magic defense), what is better for more damage?

3 answers to this question

Hey there!

32 minutes ago, papcio5000 said:

Hello I have a question about bonus set I have a berengar 15lv helmet+armor its give me 397 first bonus so if I have gloves+boots berengar 15lv its give me 397 bonus x2 or only unlock second bonus?

In order to unlock bonuses you'll need in total 4 pieces of equips which share the same set name. In order to unlock the 1st bonus, youll need to get 2 pieces of that set. For the 2nd bonus, 2 more pieces. Every bonus can be unlocked only once.

34 minutes ago, papcio5000 said:

And another question about bonus from spring attack strength (increases damage) and bonus from winter piercing attack (ignore phys and magic defense), what is better for more damage?

Quite an interesting question. I can give you an opinion about these statistics more than "which one is better", because they are 2 completely different stats. The first one gives constant damage, but it is affected by defensive statistics such as defence or resilience

The second one Totally ignores the defence of the enemy (with some chance), but it does not pierce statistics like Resilience or skills that ignore part of the damage (dark shield or fortification for example)

In order to work in the best way, in my opinion, it is not a bad idea to combine both these statistics: using a crystal, for example, on a Spring Weapon so that the auto attack becomes effective thanks to 2 stats instead of 1 only

I hope I have been helpful! I bid you a nice day! 

So if I have 4 pieces of berengar guard set its give me 397 resistance and 18 hp regen but what if I have 2 pieces of berengar guard and 2 pieces of berengar endurance its give me 397 resistance 2x ?

3 minutes ago, papcio5000 said:

So if I have 4 pieces of berengar guard set its give me 397 resistance and 18 hp regen but what if I have 2 pieces of berengar guard and 2 pieces of berengar endurance its give me 397 resistance 2x ?

It will give you only the 1st bonus of each set.