Atheist Using Priest?

Saber

Not to be rude and not to be a racist but who plays priest and he/she an atheist  :)

they are "choosen" from gods elfs  or something rare xD so they believe in any elf  :crazy:

also this topic is a bu-llsh-i-t  only say that...

they are "choosen" from gods elfs  or something rare xD so they believe in any elf  :crazy:

also this topic is a bu-llsh-i-t  only say that...

just for fun  8)

i had a priest named the pope. deleted after level 6. Chosen island is very boring

Your an atheist then :)

Im Atheist myself and had a priest till lv16. Till i gave it up. Im maining a super Mage right now  :give_rose:

Im Atheist myself and had a priest till lv16. Till i gave it up. Im maining a super Mage right now  :give_rose:

I'm doing the countrary.

Have a mage lvl 16 and stopped it for work on a priest,now level 18, who knows , one day i'll work on it too  ;)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :fool: :fool: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hard to answer  :bad:

no one cant answer  :rofl:

I loved priest, I just couldn't stand chsn/elf side, cause the majority of players spam in their native languages. Religion is an outdated institution in my eyes. If you want to believe in something believe in mother earth and this planet, and help the environment with your actions, not prayers.

Why is there so many atheists on my catholic forums?

lol they are concern maybe they want to be converted

I loved priest, I just couldn't stand chsn/elf side, cause the majority of players spam in their native languages. Religion is an outdated institution in my eyes. If you want to believe in something believe in mother earth and this planet, and help the environment with your actions, not prayers.

when the world needed government without solid science and mathematics there was the fear of god that lead them.  :good:

I have faith in god and this universe but i don't follow any religion because they only limit the possibilities of your future with rules and laws that no longer apply to current life  ;D