dk or rogue

rogue is better i think xD

i did many pvp against a dk of the same level with my rogue and i won

on a dk you should put lvl 5 dark shield and thorns

then go for threads or exhalation i guess

3 for each is fine

Rouge relay heavily on stealth/gouge and its leathal, but it also makes rouges who get trapped easy targets.

DK is a good rounded melee with heavy burst dmg or solid dps with tank abilities. Theirs alot of ways to put a DK together. DK beats rouge 1v1 if you two are last standing in arena.

I'd say rouge is easier and stronger in the sense of quick making a arena fight 2v1, but DK is better rounded and doesn't need the element of suprise.

Really they both have potential to rock any other class around :)

Rouge relay heavily on stealth/gouge and its leathal, but it also makes rouges who get trapped easy targets.

DK is a good rounded melee with heavy burst dmg or solid dps with tank abilities. Theirs alot of ways to put a DK together. DK beats rouge 1v1 if you two are last standing in arena.

I'd say rouge is easier and stronger in the sense of quick making a arena fight 2v1, but DK is better rounded and doesn't need the element of suprise.

Really they both have potential to rock any other class around :)

remember this?

I know i was lucky and i used all dirty tricks a rogue can do but it was a 1vs1 after all and the warlock died fast

Considering that you were hitting 200+ on me with 1H sword while your shield skill made my normal hit go from 190 to 87 i guess i was verryy lucky  :)

39080_.png

You just done mistake of your life :rofl:  Maybe rouge can kill dk 1 vs 1 but he cant slain other classes same good as dk :diablo:  Also dk pretty good for tanking when hunting :good:  But if you decide stay rouge than have fun with trolling elves  :spiteful:

Don't compare dk to odjur he is +9 +10 :tease: also his stats are very well balanced. An average rogue can kill average dk. It all comes down to your play style or even a bd can kill kill your warlock :bad:

today  I killed a rogue with my palad without even let him to stealth :rofl:

remember this?

I know i was lucky and i used all dirty tricks a rogue can do but it was a 1vs1 after all and the warlock died fast

Considering that you were hitting 200+ on me with 1H sword while your shield skill made my normal hit go from 190 to 87 i guess i was verryy lucky  :)

Yes but this was during a unbalanced update when rouge could gouge kite without losing mana.... You can't do that anymore.

I'll be ready for a rematch when we meet again :)

PS - I'm not a +10 guy, only +8 with 2 +9 items :P

rogue the best class for troll the people and have fun with stealth but also dk has a epic skill for lure targets  i love it :*

If you want annoy elfs near caravan , play rogue but  if you want strong class play dk.

Both class are good damager. Its same. Differenty, rogue is supriser, dk is defender .

Its my opinion. Choose.

I play with only +1 +2 amps :blush: +8 +9 is far

I would go with dk  dk is really good but the quests are real shit in that forsaken land, run run run run run just keep running it never ends by the time you reach lv6 you wold have run t1 to t2 100 times :facepalm:

which for arena 2x2 and pvp ? ;)

range classes , warlocks , shamans for arena and pvp is awesome for pvp also druids  in my opinion

range classes , warlocks , shamans for arena and pvp is awesome for pvp also druids  in my opinion

warlock  :tease:

I think he is asking if Rogue or DK better at arena 2x2 and PvP. Not other classes. I'm thinking DK better.

a good team of dk's can defeat a team of rogues in 2vs2 and a rogue can kill a dk in 1vs1  It is NOT the class so topics like this are somewhat useless ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+1

ash spam  :give_rose:  ahahaha i like more dk then rg but, ther 2 is good

• 1 month later...

Dk and rogue is balanced, both good. But when against ranger, the dk and rogue mostly got trapped and making dk or rogue with 0 dmg. F**king ranger!

I don't know about rouges, but DK is a solid ranger slayer. It is actually the easiest range class to face in my opinion - just make sure you don't lag. Hate lag positions and traps.

Dk and rogue is balanced, both good. But when against ranger, the dk and rogue mostly got trapped and making dk or rogue with 0 dmg. F**king ranger!

nie

Dk can do an Almighty Pull from trap. Rogues can't do shit in this case.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i personally think dk is better because of higher defence & attck. also the rogue is a fag class :)

Someone with taste!  :give_rose:

• 2 months later...