queen_darkness

She prolly didnt answer coz she also thinks you're a moron  :rofl:

Or coz you're too boring.

Or coz you're a pain in the ass.

So many opitions lolol

Sapp, stop replying, girl. He just wants attention.

Let him think he's #1 pro, who cares? lol  ;D

Hero, try to convince that little bunny that you're cool, that people actually likes you, that you kill alot of people. Maybe he will believe  O:-)

You should try logging your BD instead your gf's char and call yourself pro. Oh, I forgot, you're too noob.  :)

So many opitions lolol

Hero, try to convince that little bunny that you're cool, that people actually likes you, that you kill alot of people. Maybe he will believe  O:-)

You should try logging your BD instead your gf's char and call yourself pro. Oh, I forgot, you're too noob.  :)

:rofl: :rofl:  so true. I only reply cuz I think it's hilarious that hes that big of a moron. he's the eziest person to troll and I get a good laugh for the day  :yahoo:

Guest XthekingX

So many opitions lolol

trolol .my bd at on always at lab  :dirol: ( sometimes swamps )

and my bd noob bur know who have fun to get stuffs.better then buy rhings with mcoins and begin pro in just one hour ;)

and haha. she didnt answer cuz see hour.she sleep already before 2 hours. she will answer tommory

and i know.i got cute little bunnies  :blush:

:rofl: :rofl:  so true. I only reply cuz I think it's hilarious that hes that big of a moron. he's the eziest person to troll and I get a good laugh for the day  :yahoo:

ill make ya laugh till ya die ;)

Guest XthekingX

you both most be happy .

becuze for three days. me make game have some fun

trolol  :crazy:

Guest XthekingX

and i think i most post more bunnies pics in A topic of pics  :crazy:

you both most be happy .

becuze for three days. me make game have some fun

trolol  :crazy:

:rofl:  i can't speak for ladygi but yes I am very happy  ;D

Guest XthekingX

:rofl:  i can't speak for ladygi but yes I am very happy  ;D

ladygi fell mad about what happend in pvp  :crazy:

dont be mad  ladygi . it just a game  O:-)

and can you name you next chat gigi?!  ;) :lol:

ladygi fell mad about what happend in pvp  :crazy:

dont be mad  ladygi . it just a game  O:-)

and can you name you next chat gigi?!  ;) :lol:

;D I don't think shes mad at the jellyfish I think she's prally laughing cuz united too scared to face her. it's always u.  ;D united scared lil boy. wait nvm  :facepalm: ur both the same person  :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

;D I don't think shes mad at the jellyfish I think she's prally laughing cuz united too scared to face her. it's always u.  ;D united scared lil boy. wait nvm  :facepalm: ur both the same person  :rofl:

trolol. my sweety got exams.so she dont on always.

when she done. and.i hope this thrusday.so i learn her and make her beat ladygi  :spiteful:

He talks like a Br.

Man, you lost 7 times for me  :shok:

You should spend your free time correcting those typos instead trying to troll someone. Coz you failed, and failed HARD!  :bomb:

This is my last post here, have fun, Sapp. Joke isnt funny anymore. It's like taking care of babies, it's cute for a while, till it poop. And I'm smelling jellynoobfish in the air.

Guest XthekingX

He talks like a Br.

Man, you lost 7 times for me  :shok:

You should spend your free time correcting those typos instead trying to troll someone. Coz you failed, and failed HARD!  :bomb:

This is my last post here, have fun, Sapp. Joke isnt funny anymore. It's like taking care of babies, it's cute for a while, till it poop. And I'm smelling jellynoobfish in the air.

hehe. as i sad

she mad

i beat 4-3 at.pvp cave.then you 0-3 up nadir ;)

you 20 years old and dont know to count .fag  :facepalm:

:clapping: I agree lady  ;D  Im starting to get bored with the jellynoobfish too. his comebacks r completely off subject and half time can't understand them  :facepalm: . I can think of better stuff to do. like getting drunk and talking to a baby  :drinks:  I could understand it better. Anyone care to join me?  :lol:

Funny ppl here (or no brain)...

After jumped on this post,, ask battles (wasting my time for that),, now u who jumped in still stay here??

I not reply bout 2 days (maybe) and u guys didnt realize that I not expecting u here, lol..

And now u said that xher = unite = same person??

Use ur brain.. ;)

I was not reply whatsapp cz my credit 0 ..

(I was make a phone call + farm lab, & when I wanna reply whatsapp, my credit 0)

Hollysh*t, haha..

So what now??

Use ur brain (if u have)..

Zzz

Funny ppl here (or no brain)...

After jumped on this post,, ask battles (wasting my time for that),, now u who jumped in still stay here??

I not reply bout 2 days (maybe) and u guys didnt realize that I not expecting u here, lol..

And now u said that xher = unite = same person??

Use ur brain.. ;)

I was not reply whatsapp cz my credit 0 ..

(I was make a phone call + farm lab, & when I wanna reply whatsapp, my credit 0)

Hollysh*t, haha..

So what now??

Use ur brain (if u have)..

Zzz

:facepalm: hero u can stop pretending that ur a girl now it's gettin boring. oh and btw u don't need "credit" for whatsapp or need mins just need internet connection.... (use ur brain, IF u have one)  :crazy:

u don't need "credit" for whatsapp or need mins just need internet connection.... (use ur brain, IF u have one)  :crazy:

in indonesia we need credit to connect to the internet if the line is prepaid. nice try fat-ass  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest XthekingX

in indonesia we need credit to connect to the internet if the line is prepaid. nice try fat-ass  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

trololo

:lol:

:facepalm: hero u can stop pretending that ur a girl now it's gettin boring. oh and btw u don't need "credit" for whatsapp or need mins just need internet connection.... (use ur brain, IF u have one)  :crazy:

it good i have brain. better then someone dont even have it

:lol:

as we know. me from iraq and i use Wifi for whatsapp  ;)

lmao my favorite forums user is back

omg. sweety  :blush:

nice

OWNED

I know what arabic looks like :[

Your indo gf uses arabic screen capture software?

.. Interesting XD

Never said Unite doesn't exist, but that xhero was the one pvping lady and claiming to be her on the first round, even calling himself sweety in the process :[

Next time you pretend to be your indo g/f make sure there is no evidence that proves otherwise in your screenshot... and if there is, make sure you delete that screen before someone quotes it XD

Good day to you all :)