queen_darkness

LOL I knew she would send that to you. I told her that because I knew that you were desperate for another card to pull I just wanted to see how good I was at playing mind games. I would ace psychology. Thanks for pulling that card you just helped me prove my point. E-Daters are as pathetic as it gets.

Guest XthekingX

doubt it.

its whatever tho.

i just wish "real unite" uses the char and answers the question.

i quoted "her" post in the first place.

soory miss keiz  ;)

but my sweety now sleeping

and forgot .... she hate pvp or go to pvpcave

that why . if you saw here pvp cave that mean its me  ::)

Omg

First you call me noob, then you say she beated Melzie (Like suuuure, rogues and barbs are exactly the same), and to finish you compare me with that rogue  :facepalm:

I think it is time for a real pvp  :spiteful:

Best of 3 :)

And Hopzz, lmao. Stop searching for drama... zzzz

I dont know why you insist to come back with more bullshit. Not everyone is against you, not everyone is racist. More you talk, more you proove that what you'r saying is Blablabla im alone here i can say whatever i want, please pay attention at ME!  :facepalm:

and forgot .... she hate pvp or go to pvpcave

that why . if you saw here pvp cave that mean its me  ::)

then stop letting her call other players noob if she cant prove that she's better.

she using her own char not u using for her.

i wanna see this.

the noob now challenged you to a pvp @queen_darkness

Guest XthekingX

Omg

First you call me noob, then you say she beated Melzie (Like suuuure, rogues and barbs are exactly the same), and to finish you compare me with that rogue  :facepalm:

And Hopzz, lmao. Stop searching for drama... zzzz

I dont know why you insist to come back with more bullshit. Not everyone is against you, not everyone is racist. More you talk, more you proove that what you'r saying is Blablabla im alone here i can say whatever i want, please pay attention at ME!  :facepalm:

Any Time . Any Place ( except pvpCave > full gankers <  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Guest XthekingX

then stop letting her call other players noob if she cant prove that she's better.

she using her own char not u using for her.

i wanna see this.

the noob now challenged you to a pvp @queen_darkness

haha :) . i know .when i play at her druid . i be Mcs NightMare

WarSpear Online | Unite Hunting Mcs|

What? No one is asking for drama. If you knew what swaaz does you would respond the same way. You guys say im looking for attention? I was simply replying to swaaz not talking to ladygi or kaworu. You guys jumped in my business and called me an attention seeker? How about no one asked you to reply to what me and swaaz were talking about. Simply idiots.

Guest XthekingX

What? No one is asking for drama. If you knew what swaaz does you would respond the same way. You guys say im looking for attention? I was simply replying to swaaz not talking to ladygi or kaworu. You guys jumped in my business and called me an attention seeker? How about no one asked you to reply to what me and swaaz were talking about. Simply idiots.

and that the same reason unite called ladygi ( get lost .noob )

cuz they jumped here :facepalm:

It just makes no sense how they can call me an attention seeker when I'm just replying to what people say to me. Did you not see panchens mention my name in topic? Did you not see swaaz call me out? Like I said idiots will be idiots.

OMFG THIS IS SO CHILDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH

I made a joke, said that she has a dirty mouth, and she called me a noob? Seriously, does she even know what noob means? Did we ever pvp? Does she even know me? How about that, BACK OFF  :)

I know swaaz, he trolls. Thats all, lmao. I'm sorry if you got butthurt by him :)

And btw, i wasnt talking about Swaaz, was I?

And you were the one that said my name first, thats why i came here.

I know swaaz, he trolls. Thats all, lmao. I'm sorry if you got butthurt by him :)

And btw, i wasnt talking about Swaaz, was I?

And you were the one that said my name first, thats why i came here.

I responded to him in a way where I can hurt him. Idk who you were talking about. You got me on the last one.

I responded to him in a way where I can hurt him. Idk who you were talking about. You got me on the last one.

So mature, didnt know talking crap actually hurts people  :shok:

I was talking about you, with you. Read again before posting more senseless stuff, and starting flames. You said you would change your attitude, but i keep seeing blablabla from you :/

So mature, didnt know talking crap actually hurts people  :shok:

I was talking about you, with you. Read again before posting more senseless stuff, and starting flames. You said you would change your attitude, but i keep seeing blablabla from you :/

Keep stuff to yourself and maybe I will. I cant even pm you without you spreading every word I say.

Keep stuff to yourself and maybe I will. I cant even pm you without you spreading every word I say.

Oh no, i kept the best part to myself. So i guess not every word. But i can do it if you want, just say the word  :)

And well, i might keep stuff to myself if you stop saying my name+crap. Simple like that.

You see, Hopzz, you'r the one that must change the way you behave. There's a reason why people jumped on you last time, and maybe it is the exact same reason why people is jumping on you this time.

Oh no, i kept the best part to myself. So i guess not every word. But i can do it if you want, just say the word  :)

And well, i might keep stuff to myself if you stop saying my name+crap. Simple like that.

You see, Hopzz, you'r the one that must change the way you behave. There's a reason why people jumped on you last time, and maybe it is the exact same reason why people is jumping on you this time.

Name one reason why I should change the way I act. A GOOD  reason

@keiz..

Lol, so what??

Idc bout u or ur friend..

@ladygi..

U said u was joke, then what did I do??

Lol..

Am I so serious here??

Lol..

Use ur brain (think + here, if u pro).. o:)

@ladygi..

U said u was joke, then what did I do??

Lol..

Am I so serious here??

Lol..

Use ur brain (think + here, if u pro).. o:)

I dont get this kind of people that just coz they are miles away, they think they can say whatever they want lol

You cant simply tell someone to f!uck off. It is unpolite, disrespectful, childish and stupid.

So why dont you start using your brain and stop talking like an offended 9 years old kid that just learned a swear and say it to everyone you meet?

Anyways, I'm not saying that I'm a pro (altho it is too easy to be a "pro" at this game, buy alot of miracle coins, learn a few skills combos, and pray for criticals). What I'm saying is that ive made my name. I used to kill lvls 20 when i was lvl 14. I remember when i first started going to pvp cave, i had to win the respect from elves so i wouldnt get gank. And those very same guys that used to gank me and call me noob got killed by me. I think it is too much for a no1 like you come here and say I'm a noob, dont you think?

Can I get a reply to my question?

Surely, Hopzz, whatever you want: serious replies, white wolves, good reasons...

I'm not your mom. But i think it is something you should do for yourself. Change for better. Learn how to respect people to be respected. I dont like when people talk crap about me, and I believe no1 likes that either.

Besides that, you would save alot of time if you stopped acting like this. Like, seriously, going to a game forum to cry about your own issues...

I'm not black, I'm not gay, I have no idea what it is to have people judging me coz of my skin color or my preferences. I believe it is pretty harsh. But I've been throught some pretty bad stuff, but it doesnt make me expect everyone is the same or like they are going to act the same way. Open your mind for opinions different from yours, have you ever stopped to think how many friendships you have lost for acting this way?

What I'm saying is, keep your problems to yourself and solve them. Stop searching for people to discount your frustrations.

Does it make sense to you?

Surely, Hopzz, whatever you want: serious replies, white wolves, good reasons...

I'm not your mom. But i think it is something you should do for yourself. Change for better. Learn how to respect people to be respected. I dont like when people talk crap about me, and I believe no1 likes that either.

Besides that, you would save alot of time if you stopped acting like this. Like, seriously, going to a game forum to cry about your own issues...

I'm not black, I'm not gay, I have no idea what it is to have people judging me coz of my skin color or my preferences. I believe it is pretty harsh. But I've been throught some pretty bad stuff, but it doesnt make me expect everyone is the same or like they are going to act the same way. Open your mind for opinions different from yours, have you ever stopped to think how many friendships you have lost for acting this way?

What I'm saying is, keep your problems to yourself and solve them. Stop searching for people to discount your frustrations.

Does it make sense to you?

You have no idea about me do you? First off racism is certainly not a problem in my real life. As a matter of fact ever since I moved out of Chicago back in 2009 my life has been pretty simple and smooth. I get a little extra money to travel and buy clothes actually. I come here and get hounded because I was new to the game and forums. Long story short.... pm me if you wont take screen shots  :bad:

You have no idea about me do you?

No, I don't. And your attitudes makes me dont want to know you better. That's what I'm saying.

I dont know you and you dont know me. Thats why you should think before saying anything.

I remember when you asked me if i thought you were ugly, from nowhere. I wouldnt do that, just not me.

Besides that, who in hell would read alot of crap and reply "Oh, shut up, you'r ugly"  :pardon:

I would like to receive abit more of respect from you, and i really dont like the way you talk with/about my friends. And it is senseless to argue about some things here, like "e-dates" for example.

You dont see me cussing at people just coz they disagree with what I do or not. But well, saying you cant love someone you dont know personally is the same thing as saying you cant have friends in a game. But thats not my point, my point is that you shouldnt bother with what I do or what i dont do, or use it in a way to hurt people. I'm sure you have alot more important stuff to do than bother with that.

Edit as you edited your post:

Well, it doesnt sound like that, I've seen your reply for Jayblabla(I dont know his user name lol) that you thought he was being racist. Like, hell, he said that guy looked scary, and you jumped on him with alot blabla from nowhere, again. It is the image that you'r showing to us.

As i said, I dont know you, I dont know the way you live, you might not be like that, but your image says "I'm going to make drama about everything, watch out! I'll judge you, I'll find stuff to troll you, coz I'm perfect.".

Guest XthekingX

I dont get this kind of people that just coz they are miles away, they think they can say whatever they want lol

You cant simply tell someone to f!uck off. It is unpolite, disrespectful, childish and stupid.

So why dont you start using your brain and stop talking like an offended 9 years old kid that just learned a swear and say it to everyone you meet?

Anyways, I'm not saying that I'm a pro (altho it is too easy to be a "pro" at this game, buy alot of miracle coins, learn a few skills combos, and pray for criticals). What I'm saying is that ive made my name. I used to kill lvls 20 when i was lvl 14. I remember when i first started going to pvp cave, i had to win the respect from elves so i wouldnt get gank. And those very same guys that used to gank me and call me noob got killed by me. I think it is too much for a no1 like you come here and say I'm a noob, dont you think?

are you crying ?!

and wanna pvp. i told you . up nadir anytume

I would kill you all without a problem, I have lvl 22 items, my dad gave me them he work at AiGrind, but I can't show you them because he will lose job there.

Guest XthekingX

I would kill you all without a problem, I have lvl 22 items, my dad gave me them he work at AiGrind, but I can't show you them because he will lose job there.

devs  gived me lvl25 iteams  :crazy:

and x2 New lvl30 Dooms

devs  gived me lvl25 iteams  :crazy:

and x2 New lvl30 Dooms

But what's the point if max level is 22, dummy? :3

Guest XthekingX

But what's the point if max level is 22, dummy? :3

so you lvl22  :shok:

i think hydra was lvl25 ( one was at a.a ) :wacko:

so max level is 25  ;)

So what if u can kill lv 20 when u lv 14??

Lol..

Idc with that anyway.. :P

Lol, u love to be noob??

Use ur brain before type.. ;)

Zz..

Lol..

Lol, u love to be noob??

Use ur brain before type.. ;)

Zz..

Hey, I know a nice guy to introduce to you, his name is Brdigo and Healbr. I think you 2 are going to be very good friends, almost same IQ and maturity  :)

are you crying ?!

and wanna pvp. i told you . up nadir anytume

Yes, I'm crying  :cray:

I'm feeling like Alice in Wonderland.

But no.

Hey, I know a nice guy to introduce to you, his name is Brdigo and Healbr. I think you 2 are going to be very good friends, almost same IQ and maturity  :)

Yes, I'm crying  :cray:

I'm feeling like Alice in Wonderland.

But no.

let me share a story of healbr maybe 4-5 days ago. i challenge some lv20 rogue on my druid in cave. we both signal, fight involves me kiting; the usual. healbr jumps in and starts bolting the rogue. i stop attacking, healbr kills him. i reply something to the sort of dude that was my pvp we both signaled (havnt cursed yet...) he replies "ok noob i wont help you ganker ;)" so i curse him out and put on ignore before they say anything back, (ask hopzz its a pretty effective trolling method)

Lol..

lvl 14 with full +10 versus fresh lvl 20 with lvl 17 staff +5? Sure might happen.

Otherwise, in normal conditions, won't happen. Skill