Trading between servers, for US players playing/thinking to play in EU

Shitzo

Hello

I'm from EU server and just started at US a week ago.

Anyone interested/is playing at EU server and want some items/gold in exchange for items/gold/MC items in US?

Just leave a post with your name, faction, what you want and what can you offer for it, we can negotiate in pm after.

If anyone got suggestions on who I can ask, don't be afraid to post.

Notes,

- I can only offer items/gold, items such as lv18 shit and what not, just give me a name of what you want and I'll see what I can do.

- I accept Miracle coins or Miracle coin items.

- You give first, I'm a known player and trustworthy. if you don't trust me we can transfer little at a time but trust me you'll just waste more time.

- If you don't get the server part, You get shit at EU and give at US, I get shit at US and give at EU.

- I would prefer shit at Elf/Chosen side, I'm pretty much fine at the Mc/Forsaken side.

Come on, who doesn't wanna play in the same server as Spanish and Sulla, not to mention Hassn.

puto epic cant stop making new characters and now in another server  traitor xD

i can confirmate he is a trustworthy player and dont need to scamm nothing

Guess no one wants to meet Hassn?

m8 I can't answer bullshit that makes no sense.

bt just 1 thing hassn killed by jayrox even there ws druids n otehr warriors with jayrox bt 1 time of the fight they meet alone n he killed him  hardly

Guest XthekingX

Im think about making a shaman at eu server

But not leaving Us-Saphire

Never

My friend bopp aka zeezer on eu said it was a ghost town there.

He obviously had no personal friends, I guess.

EU is full of people, the problem is, most of them are retards and gankers.

There's rarely any pros or challenges in PvP cave, well sometimes you can find Hassn's +10 BD and a couple of the same faces everyday.

Most of the Elves ( 80% retards ) are busy doing worthless and boring things like afking in towns and they got a huge obsession with camping, you normally see a party or two camping Hydra, Caravan stairs, Wisps, Shackle tower or any random place in mind than do PvP or help questers, most of the pro Legionners don't do swamps.

Anyways, my point is, EU isn't a ghost town.

Hello

I'm from EU server and just started at US a week ago.

Anyone interested/is playing at EU server and want some items/gold in exchange for items/gold/MC items in US?

Just leave a post with your name, faction, what you want and what can you offer for it, we can negotiate in pm after.

If anyone got suggestions on who I can ask, don't be afraid to post.

Notes,

- I can only offer items/gold, items such as lv18 shit and what not, just give me a name of what you want and I'll see what I can do.

- I accept Miracle coins or Miracle coin items.

- You give first, I'm a known player and trustworthy. if you don't trust me we can transfer little at a time but trust me you'll just waste more time.

- If you don't get the server part, You get shit at EU and give at US, I get shit at US and give at EU.

- I would prefer shit at Elf/Chosen side, I'm pretty much fine at the Mc/Forsaken side.

Come on, who doesn't wanna play in the same server as Spanish and Sulla, not to mention Hassn.

Yea mercuriall...

U give shit at Eu and Get shit at Us