(question and suggestion) please read and dont lock pls,

Jays

Question

sir,

any update for druid?

like aura or damage in root skill?

shaman use earth quake with damage, its an advantage so i think its time for druid also to inflect damage while in root?

and also can u decrease the prize of arena item or crimson item?

too difficult and also i suggest if u can make white day or peacespear where all player cant attack or kill other clan so noobs can make quest in mc camp and vice versa,. pls reply,

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

9 answers to this question

Druid deals extra damage with bees, and is a killer against melee's.

Peacedays....  :nea: Chainless should be a challenge.

lol every class have his skills diferent comparated  with others

Druid deals extra damage with bees, and is a killer against melee's.

yep that`s the "quake" druid 

but shaman use skill that makes the target run for a few second and u cant use skill its too advantage for the shaman while druid use insect where inflect low damage while earth quake damage and bind and they can free hit the target,. i think its not fair

regarding peacespear, i suggested this beacuse mc and elf are very selfish, elfs block the caravan passage while mc block the road going to lake, garr-shagg and some others.. we have pvp cave so why kill each other why not in pvp cave and give chance to the quester to quest,.

Druid is already dealing great damage with bees plus passive skill increase damage of moon damage and astral and is better alot than shaman now in this update .Placing quake accurate miss because it has small radius and works only on few.Whereas Druid can use bees use simply.

so they adjust some skill from both clan?

see rogues , ranger and shamans last update developers  :pleasantry: balanced it  :pleasantry:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

only damage on roots?Mayby teleport at healing....