What you think about Ranger?

Justinas

• 1 month later...

:facepalm:

Wait i was wrong , 221 normal and 655 with skill crit  :mega_shok:

How you can say ranger is useless in farming and questing on another topic??????

How you can say ranger is useless in farming and questing on another topic??????

no problems with mobs at all. but mob dodge sucks, need more accuracy on bows once i missed 4 shots in a row. qq devs how can i win pvp? also im not sure if ranger dodge buff fixed. cuz now mobs dodging more than buffed ranger qq! but even with shop gear as mine and few dodges at each mob ranger faster killin mobs than bd or druid. qq moar!

Agree Losmegos, the only class that can hit 4 times in a row is ranger.

It's built very nice, a lot of fun playing with ranger, purely damage dealer class.

I hope the next update the developers should make all class strong in their unique way.

A tank should be can take tremendous damage as it's a front line fighter.

A damage dealer should be can't act as a tank like at this moment.

And please separate class between a healer (cleric) and magic damager (druid/shaman), now all magician can deal high damage and heal themselves that make them very essential in every fight and most versatile class among other.

:facepalm:

1. with rares on bd and druid i can have more dmg

2. cuz of my attack i always get the boss on me, butsometimes i couldnt tank (ex. guards)

And please separate class between a healer (cleric) and magic damager (druid/shaman), now all magician can deal high damage and heal themselves that make them very essential in every fight and most versatile class among other.

good point! mages - all damage spells, healer/buffer - buffs,heals and resurection. your idea should be in suggestions topic, but hey its ranger topic :D honestly, i think range class most fail class in phone screen game. We need more space to keep range advantage and runnin in phone screen..= death. or im so lame dunno how to play. also rangers need to be a lil fast then barb. kkthnxbye.

i think that ranger is finally a respected class, we finally able to do somethin with rangers  :yahoo:

lol, ranger has always been strong and balanced.

maybe on 1.0 it was not, but before that and after that,  it was perfect.

• 2 months later...

i kinda like ranger.. I usually played archer/ranger in some of the MMO games.. The ability to hit an enemy or mobs in great distance using bows or crossbows is far more offensive than any other classes.. Rangers usually have average def but the amount of damage compensates on it lackings.. Plus evasion, plus accuracy.. Rangers damage basically rely on is type of weapon, base level, rank, and skill levels...  in terms of PVP they usually drew the FIRST BLOOD  comapared to other classes..  anyways its just based on my experieences using archer or ranger in other MMO.. But the real deal is.. No matter what class u are u gotta have the ability to LEARN ADAPT AND SURVIVE...  good luck guys.. Happy leveling..  ^_^

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...