[2019.12.17] Update Warspear Online 8.2 "Chernobog is coming": Preview. Part II

Peony

2 minutes ago, Crypta said:

Fact is all wardens which not +9/10 will hardly struggle without a healer. Im not sure if this is it what aigrind want.

This is exactly the whole point of nerfing the Warden. 

19 minutes ago, Dragonjose02 said:

Hi, why do i have more hp on test server?

"With the introduction of the update, the increase of base hit points will be changed, it will now amount from 14% to 40% depending on the character."

28 minutes ago, Zurp said:

"With the introduction of the update, the increase of base hit points will be changed, it will now amount from 14% to 40% depending on the character."

I'll be honest: I haven't got precisely what they meant with that ._. 

Either * 

1 hour ago, Crypta said:

Fact is all wardens which not +9/10 will hardly struggle without a healer. Im not sure if this is it what aigrind want. Most of the wardens will be useless soon and when they low HP and Finaly able to get a high block , they will die in lack of low amp. 

No necroma im not crying about myself , my warden is full +10 and many books.

I know u full 10 and the fact wardens crying about nerf is not a big deal, i think time for elf to farm nocturna and use mana regen on rings belt etc.. if this update was to some extent about making balance in game, then still it is not because they have still not corrected barb stone skin enough which goes away because of retribution, and in real world scenario even a 25% block barb still get much real hits instead blocks. Crying doesnt help but suggesting with grace might.

Is the warden nerf totally useless? Because I always see Blade dancer or ranger or Druid soloing bosses and now will the warden be totally useless and in need of healing? Because if it is

Now the Shaman lvl 10 is cured x1 only once and before being cured with x3, this is a big disadvantage.... I hope these changes are not made because it would be a big mistake and a vanishing against other prophecies.

56 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'll be honest: I haven't got precisely what they meant with that ._. 

Either * 

Ye I don't get it either. All i know that i have more hp now xD

14 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Ye I don't get it either. All i know that i have more hp now xD

8k hps coming soon *-* 

P.S.- if you guys have time to collect data to make a full Guide on classes during the test server, including the amount of bonus skills give in each levels and all. I'd be glad to reward you with Miracle Coins, as you release those guides. This is a great opportunity for this! We need updated information for 2020 - new and old players would be very grateful! Since you don't forget to test the new event as well.

8860025.png

Edited by Akasha

I need to write one little opinion: if you guys want to keep Ice Queen Items on Physical Damage then you should add a 4th bonus or make them a bit more strong than Craft Items, because currenty there is no point on selecting an Ice Physical Dmg Amulet (aside magic dmg ones which received a nice buff) with 3 bonuses over a Craft Amulet which has 4 bonuses. 

3 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I need to write one little opinion: if you guys want to keep Ice Queen Items on Physical Damage then you should add a 4th bonus or make them a bit more strong than Craft Items, because currenty there is no point on selecting an Ice Physical Dmg Amulet (aside magic dmg ones which received a nice buff) with 3 bonuses over a Craft Amulet which has 4 bonuses. 

That would be great:thumbs_up1:

4 hours ago, Xianshi said:

Remember 4-6 yrs ago MCs always cry on forum in-game complaining to support team spamming world chat everyday non -stop to nerf bd or you forgot?

Did they act on mc cry that fast? Bd’s counter stayed for good amount of time. Even after bds were nerfed on counter, they always got best skills in game after that small time nerf. Same happened with pala fetters, thy cried so much that the change on fetters was done according to cry babies. And now when it is about wardens crying again.... so yes I haven’t forgotten anything. Mc cry=useless. Elf cry= always acted upon.🤪🤪

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Yeah...crafted accessories gives better stats...I think it is planned because it makes the craft profession valid, otherwise people would wait for winter event just to get %-ile accessories making craft profession useless

1 minute ago, Lashabi said:

Yeah...crafted accessories gives better stats...I think it is planned because it makes the craft profession valid, otherwise people would wait for winter event just to get %-ile accessories making craft profession useless

But craft items (or at least some of them) are way more preferred than Ice ones; you pick up Ice Gears cause they were stronger, but now they are basically even cheaper than Craft Items themselves (aside for magic damage ones)

"Very unfair what they did to Warden, just to make the other classes stronger..warden didn't get a significant buff and you guys .. if you set that to 12% of lost life me and other wardens will stop playing .. Warspear best time was in 2013 .. Warden has just been released and they already want to destroy the class..will take a beating in Pvp and Pve will no longer be the same..sleep Knight Sole boss with Full vampirism, Ranger full vampirism sole Boss .. Blade Dancer again ... Warden after this update will not be able to do anything solo .. and the free players who farm for example in the maze..none of them will not be able to do anything else.how do we do our gold. Unfairly what they did with Warden..to stopping Warspear..I'm going to another Game..Bye"

On 12/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, Higgings said:

No wardens especially high amped ones will delete their accounts for that. The problem happened with bladedancers and they moved on; you'll manage to do the same.

Moreover, Bds had a quite harder time (once - now with 40% PoB it's basically nothing lost), cause they had to radically change their build. All wardens have to do instead is bringing a healer with them. 

dude u literally cried for dk nerf because its on your favour but now when its not you started to say get used to it , are you for real ? if that so then get used with the new dk adjustment and let people complain what they want its forums to discuss not to pick what you want for real ty

1 hour ago, Lostsignal said:

dude u literally cried for dk nerf because its on your favour but now when its not you started to say get used to it , are you for real ? if that so then get used with the new dk adjustment and let people complain what they want its forums to discuss not to pick what you want for real ty

Do you know what's the difference between me and them? I tried to move on and... psst... it worked!

Secondly, it seems that Dk got nerfed even more on 1 skill. Again, making a little self criticism, I haven't spammed pages and pages about that, but only like 3 messages where I shared my disappointment, but nothing else: shaman in return has got awesome buffs and since I am a Sham player as well It means I'll focus on it even more. And this is what I'm trying to make everyone get. 

I believe you are a bit confused about who is doing what. 

8 hours ago, sim said:
"Very unfair what they did to Warden, just to make the other classes stronger..warden didn't get a significant buff and you guys .. if you set that to 12% of lost life me and other wardens will stop playing .. Warspear best time was in 2013 .. Warden has just been released and they already want to destroy the class..will take a beating in Pvp and Pve will no longer be the same..sleep Knight Sole boss with Full vampirism, Ranger full vampirism sole Boss .. Blade Dancer again ... Warden after this update will not be able to do anything solo .. and the free players who farm for example in the maze..none of them will not be able to do anything else.how do we do our gold. Unfairly what they did with Warden..to stopping Warspear..I'm going to another Game..Bye"

See u in few weeks later xD

8 hours ago, sim said:

Yea I dont think it was normal to have warden tanking 5 people or any pve content without any effort just amp some armors which isnt hard at all while other classes need a lot of investment to just try and solo any pve stuff wardens had it for free youre complaining of your class not being in god mode forever its just dumb Wardens should be about protecting their party rather than running around always solo everywhere and not ever needing a healer 

Edited by MeowmurrMeow

50 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Do you know what's the difference between me and them? I tried to move on and... psst... it worked!

Secondly, it seems that Dk got nerfed even more on 1 skill. Again, making a little self criticism, I haven't spammed pages and pages about that, but only like 3 messages where I shared my disappointment, but nothing else: shaman in return has got awesome buffs and since I am a Sham player as well It means I'll focus on it even more. And this is what I'm trying to make everyone get. 

I believe you are a bit confused about who is doing what. 

its the same thing about warden each warden player said his opinion simply so don't judge them and let them be devs may hear them

On 12/17/2019 at 2:33 AM, Peony said:

Bosses

As you may find out, in addition to the main villain of the Snow Boundary a huge number of other chilling monsters awaits. 

There will be special bosses for each alliance: Legion will have to fight against Bolthorn, Fierce Claw, Crusher and Chladomir, while Sentinels will defend the holiday island from Bergelmir, Ardent Fang, Stomper and Ledogast. 

And the general boss Icy Nightmare lurks in the very center of the Icy Hall. He is a real embodiment of fear which fetters even the most brave heroes like a severe frost. His killing will show which Alliance is stronger. So, prepare your weapons and team up with your allies to defeat the enemy!

Any equips or something good drops from these bosses?? 🙄

31 minutes ago, Coldknife said:

Any equips or something good drops from these bosses?? 🙄

My guess would be gears with retribution bonus

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

So how does the new weapon stat differ from existing penetration stat?

IMG_20191219_123226.jpg

It's a new stat,working as penetration but only for auto attacks.There's a book of it hope I can get one!:panda5:

1 hour ago, Lostsignal said:

its the same thing about warden each warden player said his opinion simply so don't judge them and let them be devs may hear them

I am a Judge Magister but only as name dude. I'm not judging anybody here, I'm just underlining the exaggerated comments some users have written with the hope for everything to go as it was. 

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

So how does the new weapon stat differ from existing penetration stat?

IMG_20191219_123226.jpg

I think that, on the specified percentage of chance, any auto attack has the chance to completely ignore the enemy's defence. 

"Very unfair what they did to Warden, just to make the other classes stronger..warden didn't get a significant buff and you guys .. if you set that to 12% of lost life me and other wardens will stop playing .. Warspear best time was in 2013 .. Warden has just been released and they already want to destroy the class..will take a beating in Pvp and Pve will no longer be the same..sleep Knight Sole boss with Full vampirism, Ranger full vampirism sole Boss .. Blade Dancer again ... Warden after this update will not be able to do anything solo .. and the free players who farm for example in the maze..none of them will not be able to do anything do we do our gold. Unfairly what they did with Warden..to stopping Warspear..I'm going to another Game..Bye"

Edited by Akasha
format

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

but you can't write it few hours before the release :uhuh:

Edited by Akasha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Holmes unpinned this topic