Jump to content
Peony

[2019.12.17] Update Warspear Online 8.2 "Chernobog is coming": Preview. Part II

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Peony said:

icon_skill_ny20_512.png Animal Guise

For some time, you turn into an animal, whose speed will rival even the fastest creatures of Arinar.

Well I liked this skill it's really funny. Couldn't have chance to try it but I wonder if you still get attack by the monsters when you under effect of this skill? I seen similiar from another game so I wonder if this skill has that effect. Which is would be great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

Well I liked this skill it's really funny. Couldn't have chance to try it but I wonder if you still get attack by the monsters when you under effect of this skill? I seen similiar from another game so I wonder if this skill has that effect. Which is would be great!

Yeah, if mobs attack you the skill will go to cd. Luckily the roads are pretty wide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warden still good, i launched myself on one of them and 1st: no energy compsume 2: the heal afther half health becomes strong

The seeker stun kinda scares since from Killing them like nothing even if have some pvp to get on 1/6k hp vs a full hp one in 3 secs.. Maybe its only BC i have pve gear

I Also noticed the fire arrow effect still apply when i have barbian nature active

Edited by lore
Auto correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akasha said:

📣 Warriors! Today, December 17 at 15:30 CET (10:30 BRST / 13:30 CET) approximately, owners of PC and Android will have the opportunity to test the upcoming update! All testers will additionally be provided with 500 Miracle Coins per account and 100k gold for each character. Also the price for some consumables will be reduced to 1 miracle coins in the Miracle Shop during the section:

  • Seeker's Stamina Elixir
  • Book of Oblivion
  • Teleportation Scroll
  • Life Scroll
  • Ticket for an Attraction
  • The price for all skills books was reduced to 1 gold

Keep in mind that all these bonuses are available only in the test server! The test will be open and accessible to all.


Links to the test server will be available closer to the beginning of testing.

(updated/original sources will be here)


Reports on found bugs should be written here: https://bit.ly/2kLi15X

Incorect password or login i try many times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Android 4.1 and higher http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2.0-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Android 4.0.4 and less http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2 .0-test / warspear-oldsdk.apk
Windows Desktop http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2.0-test/warspear.exe
Windows XP Version http://distr.warspear-online.com/ distr / 8.2.0-test / warspear-winxp.exe We post the

Edited by Kamisama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait, since its also a skill update will have all players above lv18 gain a book of oblivion?

in way to allow players to rework thier builds as the skill reworks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trinty said:

Incorect password or login i try many times 

the login and password is case sensitive, also any recent changes won't work there. you should use your previous password.

Edited by Akasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well wardens skill not drain mana when block? Well there is not balance im very bad for this changes. Warden can kill all ppl solo and dk got big nerf for saturation but with this skill still cant do nothing i mean warden vs deathknight. Warden all time got stone skin and i atk him 0 max 100 and he got heal 1100hp this is balance? I atack him 0-100 and this skill saturation heal me not too much and i lose hp 10% for use and secret reserves cooldown 2min seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Yalaharian said:

Well wardens skill not drain mana when block? Well there is not balance im very bad for this changes. Warden can kill all ppl solo and dk got big nerf for saturation but with this skill still cant do nothing i mean warden vs deathknight. Warden all time got stone skin and i atk him 0 max 100 and he got heal 1100hp this is balance? I atack him 0-100 and this skill saturation heal me not too much and i lose hp 10% for use and secret reserves cooldown 2min seriously?

the warden's heal will be based based on how much life he dosent have from the maximun, for example wd with 7/8k health and he blocks the space between the actual life and the maximun amount is 1k  1000*0.12 = 120 heal and so on, yes theres a nerf bc now wds are hard to kill anyway but u can do the fatal blow even has dk.

and the life cost for saturation its just crazy, id'like if it gets removed or the effect duration gets increased by an considerable amount. like4/5 extra secs wich can totaly change the power of the skill

and the nerf of saturation its because if it was 90 secs (like in the past) with the rigth build u cloud make a dk wich ethernaly comes back from the deat zone 

and also that effect u named as stoneskin gives 50%dmg reduction

if u want beat a warden use a 2handed weapon and use only heavy attacks on him i dont say its easy (its really hard to takedown) but u can also play on his low dmg

Edited by lore
present instead of future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would be nice if game would let remove some skill books 😂  a nice way to make fast money to start something new 😅

Edited by Eshin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lore said:

the warden's heal will be based based on how much life he dosent have from the maximun, for example wd with 7/8k health and he blocks the space between the actual life and the maximun amount is 1k  1000*0.12 = 120 heal and so on, yes theres a nerf bc now wds are hard to kill anyway but u can do the fatal blow even has dk.

and the life cost for saturation its just crazy, id'like if it gets removed or the effect duration gets increased by an considerable amount. like4/5 extra secs wich can totaly change the power of the skill

and the nerf of saturation its because if it was 90 secs (like in the past) with the rigth build u cloud make a dk wich ethernaly comes back from the deat zone 

and also that effect u named as stoneskin gives 50%dmg reduction

if u want beat a warden use a 2handed weapon and use only heavy attacks on him i dont say its easy (its really hard to takedown) but u can also play on his low dmg

I killed +9 warden at spawn with +7 dk 🙂 by pulling him to mushrooms XD dk get 0 dmg from mushrooms but wd only decrease 50% of mushroom dmg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HeartsBane said:
10 hours ago, HeartsBane said:

Mages already was using accu rings before even its not necassary. With the new changes their accu gonna be equal to other heroes. If you count guild accu buff aswell. Besides they gonna do more damage now.

 

Still an unecessary nerf if you ask me.. Eye was the skill that made mages useful in the dgs where aoe dmg is not needed. Now that it's nerfed you have even fewer reasons to pick a mage over a priest or any dps for example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Por favor vocês podem continuar o poder do Guardião (mestre dos bloqueios) de antes, 10% da vida max sem tempo sem gasto de energia ou então 12% da vida max por 1s sem gastos de energia, porque Assim o Guardião não vai ter como ajudar o seu grupo e vai morrer muitas vezes, porque se continuar assim o Guardião não vai prestar para os sets PVE e PVP e vão deletar as suas contar que gastaram muito dinheiro como eu gastei também

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSoulless said:

Still an unecessary nerf if you ask me.. Eye was the skill that made mages useful in the dgs where aoe dmg is not needed. Now that it's nerfed you have even fewer reasons to pick a mage over a priest or any dps for example. 

what do you mean lol? mages with 25% accu "without even accu on staff" are still very op and dope, mages can solo dgs and do high dps with or without the extra 25% accu i dont see why u are complaining? lol they will just might dodge when hitting a max dodge rogue nothing else

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Miguel Gomes said:

Por favor vocês podem continuar o poder do Guardião (mestre dos bloqueios) de antes, 10% da vida max sem tempo sem gasto de energia ou então 12% da vida max por 1s sem gastos de energia, porque Assim o Guardião não vai ter como ajudar o seu grupo e vai morrer muitas vezes, porque se continuar assim o Guardião não vai prestar para os sets PVE e PVP e vão deletar as suas contar que gastaram muito dinheiro como eu gastei também

 

 

 

No wardens especially high amped ones will delete their accounts for that. The problem happened with bladedancers and they moved on; you'll manage to do the same.

 

Moreover, Bds had a quite harder time (once - now with 40% PoB it's basically nothing lost), cause they had to radically change their build. All wardens have to do instead is bringing a healer with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

No wardens especially high amped ones will delete their accounts for that. The problem happened with bladedancers and they moved on; you'll manage to do the same.

 

Moreover, Bds had a quite harder time (once - now with 40% PoB it's basically nothing lost), cause they had to radically change their build. All wardens have to do instead is bringing a healer with them. 

why you have to bring up broken d it gets free 40% dmg buff for FREE🤔 everyone else actualy have to press buttons to get any buff and yet they still complain 😂

and about wds idk why devs instead of heal just give shield that way they still are tanky enough but not a mess they are now 

Edited by Eshin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ima need a link when the test server comes out i got school in the morning and its 1:16AM right now, that would be greatly appreciated and i also think that the wd block master nerf is a decent nerf for him but when your itting there in lab or in tp and you got like 30 mobs on you at once m then you got the little heal from missing hp then you also have the 1 second delay on when you can heal, wds are going to be dragged down the teir list 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

what do you mean lol? mages with 25% accu "without even accu on staff" are still very op and dope, mages can solo dgs and do high dps with or without the extra 25% accu i dont see why u are complaining? lol they will just might dodge when hitting a max dodge rogue nothing else

 

Well firts of all, why'd you go solo dgs that are waaay more efficient if you're with a pt? Sure it might be fun but that's not a factor under consideration when going through balancing patches now is it? 

 

Second of all, are you honestly gonna tell me that you'd pick a +10 mage over a +10 rang with the typical dps build? Nowadays the dgs don't require aoe dmg or control with wardens and priests around doing the tanking, buffing and aoe dmg. When it comes to single target dmg such as bosses or minis inside the dg or during raid bosses for example, rangs, bds and even seekers will literally wreck mages dmg wise, so why'd you play one instead of one of these 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheSoulless said:

Well firts of all, why'd you go solo dgs that are waaay more efficient if you're with a pt? Sure it might be fun but that's not a factor under consideration when going through balancing patches now is it? 

 

Second of all, are you honestly gonna tell me that you'd pick a +10 mage over a +10 rang with the typical dps build? Nowadays the dgs don't require aoe dmg or control with wardens and priests around doing the tanking, buffing and aoe dmg. When it comes to single target dmg such as bosses or minis inside the dg or during raid bosses for example, rangs, bds and even seekers will literally wreck mages dmg wise, so why'd you play one instead of one of these 3?

You said Seekers. I feel so Special. Ty very much.😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the dk has still has still to pay hp for his skills but necros don't? 

And why the hell isn't critical on dks exhalation skill back if even rogues got their critical back. 

 

Wardens are uselss now. 

They don't have any dmg and cant tank either

Lock, ranger, bd getting buffed why not? 

 

The best balance ever..... 

1 minute ago, Necromaa said:

Yea actually why give wardens block heal? Why not just block? Like every other tank in game. So that they use atleast druid or priest to heal them 😀

Every other tanker has more dmg than warden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 4:03 AM, MAXEVIL said:

I like how no one noticed yet that wardens are ruined even more than the previous nerf
 wake up people 

block master will heal from missing health not total health  
basically if u have 5k HP and heal block when u 4800 HP u heal  24 HP  not 600 HP

let's all welcome back druid and priest players who quit because of wardens 
they have got many poor wardens to keep alive 

but on the bright side, warden fortification is the best tank skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Leeon Muller said:

They don't have any dmg and cant tank either

 

Are you serious...?

 

Wardens will only need more mana equips or, in the worst scenario, 1 healer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was supposed to come from elf... this game is more elf oriented. Its like when they got wardens they cried now thy make it a lil balance still crying. When they made pala class a bit balanced they cried, Is this a habit for elf playing chars to always cry or they just love cry like small kids to get everything they want? 

Edited by Necromaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

This was supposed to come from elf... this game is more elf oriented. Its like when they got wardens they cried now thy make it a lil balance still crying. When they made pala class a bit balanced they cried, Is this a habit for elf playing chars to always cry or they just love cry like small kids to get everything they want? 

Remember 4-6 yrs ago MCs always cry on forum in-game complaining to support team spamming world chat everyday non -stop to nerf bd or you forgot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fact is all wardens which not +9/10 will hardly struggle without a healer. Im not sure if this is it what aigrind want. Most of the wardens will be useless soon and when they low HP and Finaly able to get a high block , they will die in lack of low amp. 

No necroma im not crying about myself , my warden is full +10 and many books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...