Server down?

MR X

Hello.

Thank you for reporting about that issue. Right now we are working on solving that problem.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Stay tuned for upcoming information!

keep going  :dirol:

• Developer

Snorlax finally woke up .... When will the opportunity to input into the game?

We are trying to bring back game on track ASAP.

No, some kind of issues with hosting.

Really,i am disappointed... :facepalm: i was started to believe that idiot kid who said is an attack of "terrorists" :lol: ..So,no FBI?No CIA? Not even Sherlock Holmes? :rofl:

Anyway,update today? :good:

Really,i am disappointed... :facepalm: i was started to believe that idiot kid who said is an attack of "terrorists" :lol: ..So,no FBI?No CIA? Not even Sherlock Holmes? :rofl:

Anyway,update today? :good:

no worry, snorlax has the FSB on speed dial. xD

:) Update will be today,

THIS IS QUOTE FROM ADMINISTRATOR SNORLAX:

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. >END OF QUOTE OF ADMINISTRATOR SNORLAX.

Look, it only 15 pm now when i post this, update can be run at 16pm or 17,18pm,>>till over developer's workday. How do you think, i am right now?

But mine time zone is different, i going to bed right now, mother angry. I only hope when i back to game it will be updated already. Since i dont care of pvp i feel game good to me, nothing to complain about, i only need something new, as update. Bring it on!

:) Update will be today,

THIS IS QUOTE FROM ADMINISTRATOR SNORLAX:

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. >END OF QUOTE OF ADMINISTRATOR SNORLAX.

Look, it only 15 pm now when i post this, update can be run at 16pm or 17,18pm,>>till over developer's workday. How do you think, i am right now?

That was in the 3.4.4 topic so I don't think it was meant for 3.5 and 3.4.4 came out less than a week after announcement plus had so many unusual bugs like if general servers where test servers.

But after all, they're Russians and not English speaking, could've been that way.

Let's just wait and see.

184.106.43.66 on ports 15201 DDOSING ATTACK.. -__-

english:

NO, there is a problem in the server or its hosting aigrind.

The system is under a DDoS attack.

and your "legionn" are a Turkish idiot. not want to accept that aigrind have DDoS system very low: D

I say goodbye. Skullsplit

spanish:

NO, no es un problema en el servidor de aigrind  ni en sus hosting.

El sistema esta bajo un ataque ddos.

y tu "legionn" eres un turco idiota. no quieres aceptar que aigrind tiene sistemas de proteccion contra ddos muy bajos :D

me despido. Skullsplit :cray:

Are u attack the server again? what u want?

No, some kind of issues with hosting.

Issues with hosting you say?

Are you guys even aware that you're being attacked?

:yahoo:

every ♥♥♥♥ing time lol

:'( SNORLAX ALREADY REPLY TO ANOTHER POST SAYING THAT THE UPDATE WONT BE TODAY FOR THE SAME REASON AS ALWAYS ( WAITING APPLE APROVAL..... )

He said " 3.4.4 ", isn't that the current version?

We are still waiting when our client v.3.4.4 will be approved by Apple App store and seems like it will not happen to day.

Sorry for inconvenience and stay tuned!

:yahoo:

:rofl:

Dear Mr. Hacker, please get 999 999 miracle coins for all players and than let developers release update.

Thank You.

Your fan Rytuks xd

You just told you are an old hacker but you don't even know with how many people you can hack a game. Because you think everything is just easy on the videos you have watched in "hacking forums" with programs or other ways. Even biggest hacking groups don't do this with 1 person as you can see. You should know that AIGRIND is not that stupid to just let any hacker go in and change status as administrator. This is not one of the projects you see on the Internet. There are much knowledged people than you and even they weren't able to hack this game and delete the servers. And believe me I know more than you about this because I gave my life to this.

God, fail.

One couldnt do that cause, many ways to get uncovered, no matter if you use 10,100 or 1000 people as to the hacking matter. Do know what the holy duck will happen if they find that hacker/whatever and chase him down? I believe you do know more than me, cause ive only got into hacking about 2 years ago, and stopped cause i found it too damn focusing and i was worrying.

By the way, "not even biggest groups do that with one person" hence why its called "group" o.e teamplay helps, y'know.

Wont go into further argument, just - karma me and answer on your own.

duck this im outta here.

That was in the 3.4.4 topic so I don't think it was meant for 3.5 and 3.4.4 came out less than a week after announcement plus had so many unusual bugs like if general servers where test servers.

But after all, they're Russians and not English speaking, could've been that way.

Let's just wait and see.

Yup.

Today is the official release date of 3.4.4

If you read clearly

- AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location. 

and noticed the title

- [2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

The topic was about 3.4.4 and so was the release date, but they decided to change the skills a few hours after the announcement which is why we had many bugs cause they didn't test it.

Meaning Guilds are coming in next update, not now.

I tried to reinstall for the latest update ( for my windows pc)and after I got done installing It went to data caching and everytime data caching was over I got the message "cannot connect to server" and it kept making me try data caching over and over again with the same results

Today is the official release date of 3.4.4

If you read clearly

- AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location. 

and noticed the title

- [2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

The topic was about 3.4.4 and so was the release date, but they decided to change the skills a few hours after the announcement which is why we had many bugs cause they didn't test it.

Meaning Guilds are coming in next update, not now.

Exactely what i thought.Just felt confused becouse everybody is speaking of this guilds.