Server down?

MR X

I dont know what happen with server, but hard to login. Im in arena with my friend, suddenly slow connection and enemies ppl in arena got lag too. but im win cuz shaman who trying kill me dead by magma, im run from shaman. suddenly d.c, and i login again, and app suddenly crash and out from apps.  :facepalm:  Im trying open again and now i cant login, 10 min later, i can login again, i dont see my friend on in friend list. suddenly, slow connection after i check my friend who online in friend list.

i have the same as sange

perhaps the new update is coming?

Edit: if it is the new update then devs you failed alot :facepalm: who update in 10:00 of the morning :bad: all high games applie updates at mid night like 4:00 in the morning tlso players dont have proplems like this and devs have all night to test the update and fix bugs while afew number of players :facepalm:

for examble if there was a new building and that building stuff needs to close down the street they wont start working till 1:00 in the morning and finish in 6:00 in the morning and open the road again then continue in next day 1:00 and btw for this they have to work in cold night with their hands while u devs setting behind a screen applieing the update which doesnt really needs you to do "Hard work" at midnight :facepalm:

Same, I'm having trouble connecting to the game atm, keeps staying in the connecting screen

I dont know what happen with server, but hard to login. Im in arena with my friend, suddenly slow connection and enemies ppl in arena got lag too. but im win cuz shaman who trying kill me dead by magma, im run from shaman. suddenly d.c, and i login again, and app suddenly crash and out from apps.  :facepalm:  Im trying open again and now i cant login, 10 min later, i can login again, i dont see my friend on in friend list. suddenly, slow connection after i check my friend who online in friend list.

Same thing here,its freaking me out  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

waste 2x ticket  :cray:

I've noticed this normally happening when the spam is happening in forum

maybe it's something related to that

you mean that bot Zd_tttt_eee.mmm.pppp guy?!?!? ... attacking on servers too.. :rofl:

back

Lag again  :bad:

no its lag, Welcome to hack, this is ddos attacking.

on ips 184.106.43.66:15129/15201..

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  GOOD WORK  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:facepalm:

38764_.jpg

relax b1tch3z! The server go " :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: back :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: " in 10 Minutess  :diablo:

Welcome to hacking Wolrd :drinks:

Apparently im the only one acknowledging a ddos, you use one or multiple rigs bro?

WTF down again  :facepalm:

lol pvprange can fly :D

Yes Multiple Denial Of Service, DDOS SYN. :shout:

The attack aparently is for higth princes of mcoins in the game :sorry: :sorry:

Aigrind Good Luck To restore services  :give_rose: :give_rose:

My Hacker's Friend'S Confirmed. WEBSITE,GAME DOWN!  :bomb:

I SEND MORE INFORMATION LATER.

BYE :drinks:

Tell your friends they can be in prison for a very long time. Cracking is an illegal activity, so they can be very proud. I never understand why people like it to destroy others work and joy.

This

38812_.jpg

Tell your friends they can be in prison for a very long time. Cracking is an illegal activity, so they can be very proud. I never understand why people like it to destroy others work and joy.

If it is an illegal activity. But. the world is free? and let's be clear. aigrind not seem to have very high prices?. Come on guys already know .. this had to happen someday ......

Later I told my friends to stop the attack 1:00 PM GMT -3. Check It! ..

luck :rofl: