Barbarian

Brdigo

You guys have no idea what your talking about. Barbarian is weak in pvp? Wtf, you guys should educate yourselves with some high lvl barbarians. A skilled barbarian can do very well in pvp, trust me I know  :)

Paladin sucks in pvp (now thats a typical reasonable statement) and maybe somewhat accurate. But paladin can be good at pvp, it just takes some real brains to pull it off.

Barbarian = Paladin (Over Health)

D.k = B.d (Over dmg)

To use barbarian, u need more rage to kill all enemies around you ;D .

For sure barb loses to bd if both have the same amp.

Dnt know much about paladin.

Yeah I agree, I have seen high amp barbs lose against low amp bd because of the hamstring skill. With hamstring the bd can continue to attack you and this is where most will lose. Bd is very powerful with hamstring at lvl5.

Paladin against barb with same amp. If the paladin is dumb and doesn't know how to equip gear and skill build correctly the barb will always win, as we always see. What it comes down to is chop vs. heal. And in my opinion chop is more powerful than paladins heal. But with fetters involved there can be a fair balance. The only problem is you need to know how to mix paladins skill at the right time in order to have any effectiveness, and most paladins aren't aware of this. So barb usually win paladin easy.   

Yeah I agree, I have seen high amp barbs lose against low amp bd because of the hamstring skill. With hamstring the bd can continue to attack you and this is where most will lose. Bd is very powerful with hamstring a

oh yeah,who might that be?.on lvl 10 amp u can always win.do u have proof that a noob bd can defeat +10 barb?.

Today i kill 2 barbar lvl 18 with my b.d lvl 16 :rofl: . They can not catch me in cross  :lol: . my +1 sword killing 2 barbar.

Alone 1v1 barbarian is weak... But in arena with partner, barbarian can be very deadly  :spiteful:

yeah , pvp 1x1 is bad  , barb and rogue arena is nice.

Today i kill 2 barbar lvl 18 with my b.d lvl 16 :rofl: . They can not catch me in cross  :lol: . my +1 sword killing 2 barbar.

great imagination u got there buddy.

great imagination u got there buddy.

its not imagination, i will post if I do again, n i will make video ;)

• 8 months later...

I'm seeing a lot of barbarian hate, and the forums don't seem to be as populated and up to date as I would of liked because many posts asking for buffs to barbarian are years old. Did these ever come ? I don't really hear any praise for them, their stun is just bad and cant even use it in melee, I've seen clerics with better dps and rogues with more hp, is this just a p2w mechanic slipping through or are barbarians unremarkable in every way ?

I chose the class because I figured it would be a barbarian, the heavy offense two handed axe guys, but they seem more pushed to a tank path and other classes are better at offense.. Even paladins attack seems to hurt more and his weapons higher damage ! 

Even paladins attack seems to hurt more and his weapons higher damage ! 

LOL... Paladins and Barbs have same damage when they use 2H Axe... And I believe that 2H sword and 2H Hammer have the same stats... And Barbs have the advantage when they both wear same gears of equal amp... 1st is beacuse of the HP bonus from MC faction... Paladins have MP :D ... 2nd is the skills... When a paladin uses 2H weapon, the skills Aura and Heal becomes useless since it depends on astral stat... So a paladin would be fighting a barb with only 2 skills(purify and FOJ) useful while a Barb have 3 skills (Roar, chop and 1st atk skill) since charge is useless against melee fights... :)

In my conclusion.. 2H Barb(hp & 3 pvp skills) > 2H Pala(mp & foj purify combo)... (same gears and amp)

Yet no barb in top arena... all elves wow so many archers... 1 paladin too.. starting Mace > starting axe for some reason. Stronger DMG skill and better stun... who levels chop?? X.x

• 3 weeks later...

barb are strong :( i used chop for little bleeding, my skill are offensive, with roar and barb 1st skill (forgot skill name) .. Nevertheless, paladin are not weak... They are good mates in arena, for stun (yellow skill) its cool...

lol guys you know nothing about pala...

pala is better than barb and dk, im gonna tell u why...

all know that pala, barb, and dk have same armor and attack the difference is the hp:highest hp is barb then dk then pala, but dont forget that pala heals :spiteful:  and that's (i think) what makes pala is the best

Pala heals? Damn, that 300 heal will surely save ya. Oh, you can heal more than 300? Ok, show me your damage then

My attack 299 and I heal 350 and here is a pic of my wpn

Nvm abt def its noob :facepalm:

83390_.png

83391_.png

My attack 299 and I heal 350 and here is a pic of my wpn

Nvm abt def its noob :facepalm:

350 heal with that sad amount of astral? You're either lying or have astral gears as well.

By the way, how much accuracy have you got? :snorlax:

• 2 weeks later...

When a paladin uses 2H weapon, the skills Aura and Heal becomes useless since it depends on astral stat...

fetters damage also depends on astral.

• 3 months later...
Grimoire, There's a level 20 barbarian in my guild and he's +9-10. With his maxed roar skill and a 3/4 Warcry, he slaughters blade dancers. 

Grimoire, There's a level 20 barbarian in my guild and he's +9-10. With his maxed roar skill and a 3/4 Warcry, he slaughters blade dancers.

That means either charge or power blow has only 3 points in it, which is awful