Skill changes on Warden

SirPigman

Hello Everybody! I'm Lazz, a warden from BR-Tourmaline Server and I want do initiate a discussion about the change on the "Block master" Skill.

Everybody knows that warden Is a very powefull class, but can a passive skill cost mana? As a warden player I know that the class need to be nerfed, but the change that you give Is so wrong because doesn't make any sense a PASSIVE skill cost mana.

I hope that the developers or the balancing team read this and think of something different, maybe on the fortification skill or the HP numbers of warden. Tha'ts all, thanks for the attention.

(My english's not very good but I hope that you understand xD)

nerf.png.36bf8b74a960846a61057c723a99bbc8.png

I honestly disagree: this skill of yours is yes a passive skill but it is also one of the few ones with basically no cons: it does not depend on anything aside your build and all you need is indeed a block build which, due to the class itself, it is pretty easy and cheap to get. 

Dk's reserves were nerfed for the same reasons all in all, and people figured out new builds which could do more or less the same. On your case, you can try to survive as much as possible by putting some Wisdom Crystals on your build or some mana equips, stuff not hard to get as well. 

Not to mention, changes might still occur before the update itself. We will see how these changes will effectively work on the practice. 

10 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Eu sinceramente discordo: essa sua habilidade é sim uma habilidade passiva, mas também é uma das poucas com basicamente nenhum contras: não depende de nada além da sua compilação e tudo que você precisa é de fato uma compilação em bloco que, devido à classe em si, é muito fácil e barato de obter. 

As reservas de Dk foram nerf pelas mesmas razões, e as pessoas descobriram novas construções que poderiam fazer mais ou menos o mesmo. No seu caso, você pode tentar sobreviver o máximo possível, colocando alguns cristais de sabedoria em sua construção ou alguns equipamentos de mana, coisas que não são difíceis de obter também. 

Sem mencionar, as alterações ainda podem ocorrer antes da atualização em si. Veremos como essas mudanças funcionarão efetivamente na prática. 

Hmm, I understand, thanks for the answer. Another question if it's not a problem. Why fortification skill has'nt a animation like sun power from seeker? Maybe it'll be nice, just a little detail haha!☺️

Yeah I think warden will be fine still. (On russian forum I think devs said they will rethink the change anyway). Also druid stream at 4/4 will heal 50 energy. That skill has very low cd. Maybe wardens need healers for the first time now.

On 12/16/2019 at 7:47 AM, Zurp said:

Yeah I think warden will be fine still. (On russian forum I think devs said they will rethink the change anyway). Also druid stream at 4/4 will heal 50 energy. That skill has very low cd. Maybe wardens need healers for the first time now.

Yea healers need love too. 

Warden is a pve character not a pvp so it shouldn't get any changes. It has the lowest damage of all classes players are going to need warden for party when doing dungeons and bosses. MC side has charmer which is OP in both pve and pvp so please let use keep warden the way it is.

1 hour ago, Sugardaddy said:

Warden is a pve character not a pvp so it shouldn't get any changes. It has the lowest damage of all classes players are going to need warden for party when doing dungeons and bosses. MC side has charmer which is OP in both pve and pvp so please let use keep warden the way it is.

You don't pick up a warden to deal damage, as well as you don't pick up a bd to tank (even if it could). Secondly... again, comparing a warden to a charmer is like comparing a dk to a priest: makes no sense whatsoever. Your class is currently the only one who could survive a crowd of enemies without even a PvP set nor a healer. No other class can do it. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2019 at 2:30 AM, Higgings said:

You don't pick up a warden to deal damage, as well as you don't pick up a bd to tank (even if it could). Secondly... again, comparing a warden to a charmer is like comparing a dk to a priest: makes no sense whatsoever. Your class is currently the only one who could survive a crowd of enemies without even a PvP set nor a healer. No other class can do it. 

Ok but its pve class, a tank is meant to "TANK". it's the only tank in the game who has the lowest damage. 

On 1/28/2020 at 6:33 PM, Sugardaddy said:

Ok but its pve class, a tank is meant to "TANK". it's the only tank in the game who has the lowest damage. 

Precisely

Give the dk some immortality and I will gladly give up the damage it could deal. 

On 2/3/2020 at 9:07 AM, Higgings said:

Precisely

Give the dk some immortality and I will gladly give up the damage it could deal. 

I don't think you quite understand it being a strictly pve class. A wd cannot kill in pvp, it is literally a time waster for the others, all it's good for is blocking and defending hence being just a tool for dungeons and bosses. If a wd could kill players fairly easy in pvp then I would understand the change but the change more happened because people who only played on MC side who are mad that a wd can solo bosses, Lab.

7 hours ago, Sugardaddy said:

but the change more happened because people who only played on MC side who are mad that a wd can solo bosses, Lab.

Dude, nowadays even Shamans or Necros can solo bosses or lab. The reason they complained is that you need like 10 players to kill a PvE warden if he's surrounded by enemies. 

10 hours ago, Sugardaddy said:

I don't think you quite understand it being a strictly pve class. A wd cannot kill in pvp, it is literally a time waster for the others, all it's good for is blocking and defending hence being just a tool for dungeons and bosses. If a wd could kill players fairly easy in pvp then I would understand the change but the change more happened because people who only played on MC side who are mad that a wd can solo bosses, Lab.

attualy im mad for wds since them can easly do most things whiout a healer, it has the lowest dmg but it has the highest survability, the change made the warden a bit less tank af and make them possible to get killed by classes with lower dmg and decrease the most of things it can solo (even if at an ridiculus low speed). the change maybe it needs  in pvp (like all tanks) is that the agression skills forces the affected target for some time to attack the caster (half of total effect time for pvp and total of effect time in pve) in order to make them able to really tank the enemys in pvp, wd will STILL unable to kill in pvp but it can do its work (even if it posses "guard protection" skill but it is single target) 

2 hours ago, lore said:

attualy im mad for wds since them can easly do most things whiout a healer, it has the lowest dmg but it has the highest survability, the change made the warden a bit less tank af and make them possible to get killed by classes with lower dmg and decrease the most of things it can solo (even if at an ridiculus low speed). the change maybe it needs  in pvp (like all tanks) is that the agression skills forces the affected target for some time to attack the caster (half of total effect time for pvp and total of effect time in pve) in order to make them able to really tank the enemys in pvp, wd will STILL unable to kill in pvp but it can do its work (even if it posses "guard protection" skill but it is single target) 

Warden can be good in pvp with some tweaking. Have you ever tried pvp build? Have you tried to wield 2hand weaps? Every class have potentials if you build them accordingly to what you want them to be or do. Don't knock it until you try it. Besides, nothing wrong with being different…

On 2/5/2020 at 2:18 AM, Higgings said:

Dude, nowadays even Shamans or Necros can solo bosses or lab. The reason they complained is that you need like 10 players to kill a PvE warden if he's surrounded by enemies. 

But a wd cant kill those 10 players lol so why so worried about not being able to kill a wd if it's not going to do dmg? Like I said it's a pve class, pve means "player versus enviroment" not "player versus player". The knowledge of the company rubs off on its players. The biggest issue in the game is the Arena, pve players are put against pvp players so its 100% unbalanced. Imagine taking totems away from the magic dmg classes and having the pool spells cost alot of hp to use?

15 hours ago, Ramo said:

Warden's blockmasters skill needs to be rearranged, even dying in the maze, please revert or re-edit

use an healer?

• 1 month later...

The Changes on the skills from Warden not changed much. Well yes it says skill cost now more many but literaly its not effecting you if You have some decent gear or in use of a mana book. Warden only for pve? Huge trash , playing my wd also in PvP and destroy many ppl with it in 2x2 or Seals and so on.

What i personaly would prefer were a increase of the block % or a parry book. Any which special for tanks , most of the books which to get in events are related to dmg classes.