hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

that skill can be 3 at lvl5

and it 1 at lvl1

LOL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 

that skill can be 3 at lvl5

and it 1 at lvl1

LOL

i mean an agro +1 and agro +5 not the characters lvl :)

The duration of aggressive increase with skill upgrade.The enemy will be under more effect at level 5.

Thats from skills info  ;D ik wht it says but idk wht they mean by increases duration of aggressive cuz when #1 agros #2.. #2 will lose his target but he can click back and hit #1.. But the question is if agro at #1 is at +5 will #2 lose target for more time and cant click again or when he clicks again he will attack #1  :good:

ANSWER : unfortunetly im working on getting the answer by creating a bd with +5 agro and testing it on my rogue to see if i cant att the bd even if i click after agro  :wacko: 1-3days ill have the answer i was gona do it today but work came and i had to close warspear  :crazy:

BTW: would be pretty cool if +5 agro makes oppennet blind for more time  :diablo:

Yea I thought about it before too. Agro makes your opponent unable to attack you. If it gets increased. Will your opponent be unable more time?

Aggro doesn't make your enemy "not" attack you

what it does is it makes your enemy lose focus on his main target and nothing more than that

Aggro doesn't make your enemy "not" attack you

what it does is it makes your enemy lose focus on his main target and nothing more than that

Indeed.

Upgrading aggro is only usefull for hunting when for example rangers 'aggro' the boss with their high damage (because of blessing). A higher aggro will keep the aggro longer on you (or gives the aggro to you).

aggro, taunt or another skill lose target, useless for pvp.

agro does not allow rogue to stealth :rofl:

You can still enter Stealth with Aggro debuff on you, as long as your target is Gouged.

oh I assumed this coz when someone used agro on my rogue my stealth option was unavailable. . .

Aggro puts a debuff on the enemy, which means it will make the enemy be in combat with you, I think only Ranger's Trap doesn't do this and ofcourse a certain skill that gets Dodge/Parried/Blocked/Avoided like Gouge fail and Hamstring parried/dodged.